Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Aphr Ahaya

(D8 MM closed) An Eternal Decision

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

(On Aphrs ship)

For most, the morning had been spent getting food and preparing for the battle that was coming. Aphrs preparations were not too different, she had gotten food however she also was trying to find someone. Only to find out that person hadn't been seen since the previous night...

I wonder...

Returning to her ship and again locking the door as she had done many times recently. Moving to her room where she could see beyond, she sat down in the middle of the room, and took took a breath.

Calm mind. This is the right way.

She focused her connection, and speaks.

"People have been wondering where you've gone to."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Vaylin

Re: (D8 MM closed) An Eternal Decision

Post by Vaylin »

"I grew tired of you savages and your bickering," she responded mentally. "Besides I am the Daughter of the Dragon, I have my own obligations."
Eternal Empire | Force Sensitive | Unstable | Daughter of the Dragon | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"To return home?" Aphr asked.
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 12:20 pm
"To return home?" Aphr asked.
"And claim what is mine," she said.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

There was a nod.

"Good. I have no intention of stopping you, not that I could stop you even if I wanted to."

A slight pause, before she added "in fact, I was intending to ask the opposite. Rather than stop you going, instead I want to go with you."
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

"Is this some kind of savage trick?" she responded with an incredulous tone.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

The little Twi'lek shook her head.

"Not at all. It's been on my mind for a long time that the galaxy here is wrong. They stifle themselves and all they can accomplish by dividing with pointless and endless bickering. Jedi or Sith. Imperial or Republic. It is...frustrating. What made my mind up fully however was even when faced with a far superior foe that would comfortably defeat any singular group, still they stand divided. Still these inane pointless divides matter more to them than unity."

Aphr balled her fists.

"They fight each other and then even when they should stand together or face defeat they stand apart. Never more than ever have I been sure that Zakuul is right. And never more than ever have I been sure I don't want to stay and die for people who will fight with one hand for their 'freedom' and with the other attack those whose freedoms they feign wanting to defend."
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

"This sounds like an offer, Aphr," she said. "I could use an Outlander on my council."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr smiled at that.

"I am quite useful as you've seen. When would you be leaving? I assume you have a ship here, or do you need to return to...was it Valindex? I believe that was his name."
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

"Valindex serves me, I can send a shuttle away from the base, it will be up to you to make it there," she offered. "This is a one time offer, and I do not do forgiveness."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"I will be there" Aphr said without any doubt in her voice "just tell me when and where, and I will be at the shuttle."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She gave her the time and location, it was now her turn to act.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

There was a nod. Immediately working out the best way to get to the location. A ship flying would be awkward with everything going on, so tauntauns would be best...and she'd likely be able to slip out easier with a tauntaun than a ship.

"I'll see you soon enough then. "

The connection was closed, and Aphr stretched before standing. It would be a long day, she just needed to survive it...

/scene