Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Baesal Zyn

Day 7 EE: The longest day

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Sparks flew by her as she was working at her bench, outside of the sealed cargo hold of her ship. R5-T8 was standing by, still wearing the T.I.N foil hat Baesal made for him.

She was mauling things over in her head and, as she usually did, was getting busy working on something. Anything.
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Darth Bellious

Re: Day 7 EE: The longest day

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr had ordered some basic maintenance of her ship and was overseeing it off and on; she otherwise studied the preparations of others for what was coming. Spotting Baes, she waved.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She noticed the wave as she was readjusting her lenses her lenses. Figuring it was a good time to take a break, she walked over to the terrible and equally beautiful Darth

''Good evening Lord Bellious'' she greeted with a smile ''Getting work done?''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Master Zyn. And I suppose so. One of the idiots who flew on my ship lately decided to play a joke one me and messed up the controls software. It kept showing critical engine failure. It looks like engine is in shape, but software is a bit bungled. In addition, I just wanted a cleanup. What about you? Ever tweaking?" There was a smirk, but she kept the poise for the benefit of spectators.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal was quite willing to put up airs as well in front of the others. Not for their opinions of her or any such other reason but because it was for her, for the moment at least, a form of game to play with your oldest friend.

''I see. Such problem are not uncommon, more so in Hoth's harsh conditions. If you would allow it I could lend my special touch to it''

Standing straight, she joined her hand in an inverted pyramidal shape above her navel: the image of a serene master.

''For the proper spirit of cooperation, of course''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Benevolent to a T, aren't you, Master Zyn?" The Twi'lek coudn't help conveying amusement via lekku vibrations. "How could I turn down such a selfless and yet obviously advantageous suggestion. Your technical skills are beyond compare, after all. However, please don't leave any Jedi spy devices behind? For the sake of your own Order, of course. I do things in there that could embarrass and indelibly traumatise many a padawan."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She nods slowly

''Have no fear Darth I abstain from crude deception. Furthermore I have no interest in passing down salacious material of yours to any padawan, any such content will be confiscated and kept under my own, constant, supervision.''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Your diligence and integrity with safekeeping perverse content is admirable. Come, let me also admire you in the precise work that is your hallmark." Moyr gestured toward the Bitch.

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

"Be ready to pays attention, Darth, for I can work magic like no other. "

She followed closely
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I'll pay the closest of attentions. After all, I am a mischievous creature suspicious of others' mischief."

Inside, they could drop the game.

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She let out a sigh when they were out of sigh

''Being a big bad Darth is quite the effort I see'' she commented with a tease ''How have you been holding up these last few days?''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Well, I suppose. Nothing that has happened so far is any serious setback for my plans, just some annoyances. You, my beacon of ion light?"

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

A grin shaped itself ''It's been a trial but I managed to save the Hydra...I think''

She stretched the back of her neck

''Her programming is unlike anything I've seen before and I don't think the current body she has is sufficient.''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Always pursuing those AI goals of yours. Do you think they are as good as biological sentience? Do they stand a chance of being part of the Force?"

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She pondered the question for a moment

''I do believe sentient artificial intelligences are on equal footing as biological and as far as the Force is concerned...'' she scratched her chin ''...they already are part of it, in a way.''

She frowns as she goes further

''They are already part of the Cosmic Force but a link to the living Force could evolve over time in certain types of artificial intelligences. Or could perhaps be implanted...but the former is more likely''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Is it something you'd like to occur, blurring the difference between the living sentience and the machine?"

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''The lines are very blurry to begin with. Our basic structures are, on a scientific basis, quite similar. The only things that diverges are how we came to be. The only real difference between organic and inorganic sentience is how it is formed.''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Truly, Baes? I have yet to meet a droid that has striven for its own liberation, against its programming."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She smiles uneasily

''Not yet'' she observes the interior of the ship for a second ''Biologicals never truly strive against their own programming either.''