Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Katarzyna Panteer

[D7 MM] Practice, Practice, Practice

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

(Open but expecting)

When time would allow, Kat had been able to have a few sessions of lightsaber practice with some of her fellow defenders from the other day over the past weeks. Considering how well they had worked together against Vaylin, it was worth keeping up their skills when time would allow.

And besides, she was more and more curious about this Sith that Thy had a relationship with.

Being the first to arrive at their designated training spot, Kat took off the jedi robe that usually covered her armor and placed it aside to begin some warmups.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Durasay Mixo

Re: [D7 MM] Practice, Practice, Practice

Post by Durasay Mixo »

"You ever see a clamberwolf warm up before it takes down a nerf?" The Pantoran grinned as he approached the practice area. With engineering and the steam vents up and running, he eschewed his armor. "I'm joking, you don't want to pull a hammy."

Comfortable calf high riding boots, with the trousers of his field uniform, the deep blue with the yellow stripe up the full length of the legs. Tucked into those, a dark charcoal tank top. The broad shoulders exposed, with the tribal tattoo of thr Anzuri peekkng up from the neckline, and scrawling down the backside of his chiseled arms. Durasay was built for power, a strong core, with the glamour muscles defined as well.

His hilt at his waist, as he stepped up.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force | Confident
Carries: Lightsaber, Modded Heavy Battle Armor, Cascader, Utility Belt
"All journeys end..."
Katarzyna Panteer

Kat turned to face the former Senator, and had to take a moment to keep her reaction to just raised eyebrows at first. "My, someone is enjoying the shift in inside-temperature. I envy a bit the Pantoran's genetic resistance to colder climates," she remarked with a chuckle, also taking his joke in good stride.

"With all these random pirate attacks, I've gotten so used to just wearing my armor all the time here - and before the heating was fixed, it was more because it was keeping me warm all the time."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Jo'ren wasn't far behind Durasay. He had also left the familiar armour behind on his ship, but still seemed larger than life even without it. A dark jumpsuit was sufficient.

The Sith was powerfully built. His body seemed to be toned by violence and its application, rather than any desire to look good. He strolled over casually and watched the other two.

"Got a feeling we'll be watching each other's backs again before all's said and done."

Neck muscles stretched and he flashed a smile. There was a heavily personalised saber attached to his belt. Double-bladed, long, but less bulky than some.
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss wasn't too far off, having found herself a seat on a nearby crate underneath the Rimma. Which gave her a great angle from which to view the goings on. Eyes dancing over to Kat, to Durasay, and even to Jo'ren. Riss didn't say anything to address her watching until someone's eye caught her.

Prompting the immediate call out of, "Don't mind me! Just watching."
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

"I couldn't think of anyone better to be back to back against the wall with in a melee." He nodded to Jo'ren, offering a fist bump. After, he would begin with some deep stretches of the arms, the shoulders. Each long stretch held for about a half a minute, before moving on to the next.

"I was the same way. Even if I can handle a little cold, there's no reason when the armor can keep one nice and toasty. And as for the pirates, we will have to deal with them. I may have to go face to face with their leader, given his and my history."
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force | Confident
"All journeys end..."
Katarzyna Panteer

Damn this was one way to start the day... Kat suspected even Gaul would appreciate this view. Riss was there to observe for him in spirit it seemed - from one disaster to another. She gave her friend a wave.

With a shrug, Kat began to undo the clips that kept her armor in place. Thankfully the technology was made to make it easy to take it on and off as needed, compared to the ancient days of plate and chain.

"Considering how things went the last time, it seems the three of us are ready to be the bulwarks of our little group here. An interesting combination to say the least, but all things considered - it seems to be the will of the Force that we are to work together." She looked between the two men with a smile. "So what's this story you have with the pirates' leader, Durasay?"

Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Jo'ren returned the fist bump with gusto. "Kinda funny Zhorrid's here too old buddy. Anyway, we'll all be the last ones standing if it comes to it."

Kat beat him to it. "Yeah blue, what's the deal?"
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Riss

Post by Riss »

Kat, in turn, got blown a kiss in true Riss fashion.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

"When I was a young officer in the Pantora Defense Forces," he spoke as he stretch his quads, alternating looks between the pair, "We often did interdiction actions. Trying to catch smugglers, traffickers, and pirates."

A slight grin, "There was one particular pirate. We've never met face to face, but he and I have tangoed time and again before. When we were coming in planet side, and fighting off the pirates, watching their tactics, they were the exact same style that I faced off against years ago."

"Syrian. He's here. Maybe it's time to end things, once and for all."
"All journeys end..."
Katarzyna Panteer

"Aha, a classic rivalry, it would seem?" she chuckled with amusement, clipping off the last plates of armor. Warm steam escaped from the casing before letting out one last puff of clouds, as its internal heating stopped once the armor was off. Placing it to the side with her jedi robe, Kat was now in just her standard vestments in the style of a Jedi. Even underneath the loose fitting, it was more obvious that the Paladin Princess was broad of shoulders and fit - nowhere near as ripped as the two large men with her here - but muscular enough for a pretty average sized human woman.

"I noticed you utilized Niman techniques in our previous fight, Lord Rath, but I see parts of other styles. You got experience with Soresu?"

Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

A big red hand wobbled back and forth. "Yes and no. Most of my experience with Soresu is fighting against it. I study as many styles as I can. Keeps me occupied." He gave her a grin.

"Spunds like my old pal Dur has got himself a nemesis. That's good. It'll keep you on your toes. Feels like a time for endings. And maybe a new dawn."

Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

"Every ending is a new beginning somewhere." Shoulders rolled back, the man feeling limber and loose. He watched the other two warriors, shrugging at the mention of a nemesis. "I suppose. Though I wouldn't want someone living in my head rent free for so long. But history has a way of catching up with us."

A smile to Jo'ren, chuckling a little. "But keeping my head on a swivel is a good way to always stay sharp."
"All journeys end..."
Katarzyna Panteer

"Don't worry, we got your back," Kat remarked with a chuckle. With a gesture to the open space they used for practice, she looked to the two men, "shall we? We can work on formations or tactics today, perhaps?"

Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

"I think given what we've experienced, working circle drills till we're instinctually aware of what the other two are doing is wise." The Pantoran nodded, looking over the makeshift training area. "Back to back to back, you know?"
"All journeys end..."
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

"Sure thing. Makes a lot of sense Want me to attack you both first to get this going?" The big guy held up his double-bladed saber.

"Or we can do footwork first, I'm easy." He shrugged as if it wasn't a thing.

Katarzyna Panteer

Kat nodded to the suggestions. "Sounds good. Durasay and I start on the defense, Jo'ren on the attack."

The two certainly could outpace her in pure offensive, but defense was absolutely her strongest suit.

Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

Durasay nodded. "I like it." He moved his stance into an aggresive en guarde. The he would wait until the moment the other two activated their blades. He steadied himself, a mountain with ice and snow... ever so ready to unleash the avalanche.
"All journeys end..."