Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Tethys Carrack

Re: Storm Watching (Day 7, EM)

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"That is a lot to ask of one person, even a Jedi," Tethys says, brows drawing together a little as she flips the stopper of her mug open again. "But the Paladins are a shared work, I suppose. She doesn't have to do it alone."
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Not at all." he shook his head. "She's an example of someone who has balanced her connection to the Force with a life full of complications, due largely to the guidance of the Jedi Order. I am a more cautionary tale. Someone who could have easily fallen to the Dark Side, and nearly did. But, I found a path to the Light, aided along the way by the Jedi. Whether one is a part of the Jedi or not, its philosophies can help a Force user, who wants to, to find a way out of darkness."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"Mm." Tethys considers this as she sips her broth. "So... what will you do when you've rounded up all the adult strays on Alderaan? Train children there, instead of sending them to the Order?"

There's something oddly comforting about discussing this hypothetical future, however potentially contentious, while Zakuul and the pirates are breathing down their necks and even tomorrow is uncertain.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Perhaps." he answered. "I'm not sure if I would send my children. But, that's a bigger decision for Kat, if her children are strong in the Force.."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks