Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Darth Baras

Re: [Day 6 - MM] The Once and Future Dark Lord

Post by Darth Baras »

Baras rubbed his temple and gathered himself and said, "Why are you here?"
Dark Side | Human | Massive | Deceitful | Survivor | Treacherous | Sith

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Now, that's a twist..." Galen almost applauded.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

Darth Baras wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:46 am
Baras rubbed his temple and gathered himself and said, "Why are you here?"
“I missed you,” he said and then gently pushed Baras aside, “Not you, my odious thumb of a brother… who has been getting into the sweets again, have you? Actually, you look much like father… keep it up. I approve.”

“Ahem, I missed her… that one, the Jedi that stole my heart,” he said, gesturing to Layne.

“Ironic that your poorest apprentice is my greatest love, muhahahahaha. Now, let me collect her and we shall away… the pirates have promised us safe passage.”
Sith Lord | Elegant | Refined | Masked | Envoy

*Played by Dapper Dog
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Without thinking Breela steps between Irrej and Layne. "Not happening."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Darth Bellious checked if her sister had space popcorn.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Darth Baras

Post by Darth Baras »

"You realize the pirates have fooled you," Baras said with dry amusement. He turned and said, "Someone ready us another tent for this buffoon."
Dark Side | Human | Massive | Deceitful | Survivor | Treacherous | Sith

*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Before anyone could answer her question as to what was going on, Layne could see and hear Darth Baras have some sort of outburst she'd never expected from him. And there was some weird other Sith involved as well. She *had* to see this unfold, so she pushed herself past some people to get a closer look indeed.

And then the weird sith pointed at her.

Uhm.

Err...

"...what?"
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:52 am
Darth Bellious checked if her sister had space popcorn.
She didn't, but she really wished she did. She couldn't hide her amusement as she watched the scene unfold.
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

Darth Baras wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:53 am
"You realize the pirates have fooled you," Baras said with dry amusement. He turned and said, "Someone ready us another tent for this buffoon."
“No… but the Chiss seemed so… stable. Damn it all, those perfidious pirates, they will rue the day they altered the deal,” he said fuming.

“Well it seems I have a task, destruction of these miscreants calling themselves pirates.”

Baras though was laughing, enjoying his brother’s predicament as he left the hangar.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Layne do you even know who this clown is? A former lover or something?" Breela was the very soul of confusion, she wasn't sure if she should keep her guard raised or barrel over laughing at the edgy moron.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"I... have no clue..." She said, wide-eyed confusion as she tried to process.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

Galen stepped beside Layne. "I'm pretty sure he's used the word rapscalluon."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:00 am
"I... have no clue..." She said, wide-eyed confusion as she tried to process.
Jerri.jpg
Jerri.jpg (9.6 KiB) Viewed 1051 times
“Dearest paramour, the night we shared is seared into my memory like the background radiation is seared into the cosmos… and there it shall linger as a symbol that our love existed if only for the briefest of moments. I know that our love is forbidden, antithetical to the dogmatic prescriptions of our respective philosophies.”

“But to look upon thine face,” he said as he released the mask controls and lifted the helm from his head. “Look upon this scarred and mauled visage, and know that we shared a precious moment.”

He threw his cape back and bowed elegantly saying, “Allow me to reintroduce myself, Darth Irrej, Dark Lord of the Sith.” He then adjusted his spectacles.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Uncharacteristically, it’s Tethys who breaks the shocked silence first with an outburst (albeit a quiet one).

“What?! You?

Few things really stun her these days…
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

:| ... :| ... :| ... :lol:

Breela lost it. All of it. Greatest past few days of the last decade.

She tries to regain her composure, fails, tries again. Taps out and sees herself out.

Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:18 am
Uncharacteristically, it’s Tethys who breaks the shocked silence first with an outburst (albeit a quiet one).

“What?! You?

Few things really stun her these days…
"Yes it was me, Darth Irrej, the whole time!" he said with a flourish of his cape.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Okay. Yeah. Okay.

No wait. What?

"...What?"

Wait so... Jerri Organa was... the exiled brother of Darth Baras?

What? How did that make *any* sense? How did *anything* make any sense anymore? Maybe she was just still in the Vergence, after all. Everything just some pretend-future.

Slowly a hand went up to her face.

"...Jerri."

A groan escaped her throat.

"...I have no words for any of this."
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

He replaced the helm and said, “As it should be.”

“Now where are my chambers? I shan’t not sleep on a ship like a pauper, I require some form of luxury.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

"Wha... No, what the actual kriffin' what??" Kat completely slipped up in keeping her usual calm because suddenly this developed into some kind of Corellian holo-drama. (which she secretly enjoyed)

Jerri was Darth Baras' brother? How did that even make sense?? Goodness, she really wish Gaul was here now. To laugh about it or explain some obscure Organa-family detail. Preferably both.

"Jerri? How did you even end up here?"
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:57 am
"Jerri? How did you even end up here?"
“Ahh… Princess-Consort,” he produced an elegant bow, “Once the delegation disappeared and no word was forthcoming i decided to dig out the rogue’s gallery and track down many of my elicit contacts dealing with the Syndicate… Black Sun… and such and found out that the Infinite Destiny was one of the better ships to smuggle oneself across lines. Fortuitous that they work for creds and I have a great many of them.”

“I had hoped to come here and rescue my fairest paramour but it seems that I once again must don the mantle of Dark Lord as I once did at my sister’s side… and to a lesser extent my brother, and save the galaxy from tyranny.”

He finished with, “Now, chambers? I do require rest.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I'll trade you. You can use mine and I'll stay on your ship."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

This was all very cringeworthy even if entertaining in a guilty pleasure way... for a moment. But it was soon replaced by simmering anger. Galactic aristocracies seemed to be hedging bets by claiming titles and sinecures on both sides. Moyr was relieved she would found no lineage of her own that could come to this. Her humble beginnings and struggles shouldn't ever turn into this disgusting entitlement and pompous privilege she'd just seen on display. The teachings of her master, Darth Jadus, rang in her head: fear is the grand equaliser. The collapse of the old regimes Sylvain had foretold ought to happen, but it should be replaced not by a supreme autocracy, but by a galactic revolution. Only in its fires could sentience be coaxed into something better than... this.

She had seen enough tough, probably, so unless there was something else to occur, she would depart soon.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

She sighed. This was going to become a whole thing, wasn't it?

Of course it was.

She had no doubt Jerri would be following her around wherever she'd go from now on. Doing this whole... thing. Whatever it was. If Baras hadn't reacted the way he did, Layne would've assumed this was all just Jerri cosplaying as a Darth to obsessively live out the fetishes he puts into his novels. Well, she wasn't sure that still wasn't just the case. But the whole brother angle *was* hard to explain.

"...ugh, I need a drink," she said, frowning as she started to walk off in search of said drink.
Darth Irrej

Post by Darth Irrej »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:02 pm
"I'll trade you. You can use mine and I'll stay on your ship."
"In that case I shall remain on the Infinite Destiny for the foreseeable duration," he replied.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Luth had managed not to laugh the whole time, though she hadn't managed not to grin like a maniac. It suddenly dropped off as a terrible thought occurred. Her children were related to this man. She, in a weird, indirect, uncomfortable way, was related to this man.

This guy was their uncle. Seemingly for reals.

She made a pained noise in the back of her throat.
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet