Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Remmington Balmung

Power Overwhelming [EM5, Opportunity]

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington follows some mouse droids towards the location of the turbolift. He takes out his toolkit and starts looking at the damage and how they could make the most of this.

/ Base Renewal for Engineering.

Expecting: Zayne
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Hacha Tsuko

Re: Power Overwhelming [EM5, Opportunity]

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"I cannot tell you how long I've been looking to get this thing online"
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

"This place looks wrecked. It will take time to get it on and running again. But, this is a very important job for the base." Zayne walked around the engineering area. This will hard work. Doing grunt work, he dawned he cargo close instead of his noble's suit.
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter
Jedi Fighting Style 5 - Shien, and Djem So with Rist Assassin techniques

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Well...if we need to get rid of organic matter..." Hacha lowers his face into his hands. "I can't believe I am saying this, but we have something that can remove it. Bring in the goats!"

Power Overwhelming opportunity-Xenology-4 Difficulty due to Inadequate Power: 6eA+4eD 3 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
(Passed! Check 1/1)
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Remmington Balmung

"Bring in the goats? Do they really just eat anything?" Remmington asks.

/ will make Mechanics roll later after work

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

Zayne does not like the idea of goat in engineer. "I think goats will eat computers and everything else. What are your thoughts Gikza or tauntaun? They will not eat everything including the ferrocrete this base is made of." He said, pointing up at the ceiling.

--------------------------------------------------
Power Overwhelming [EM5, Opportunity] - negotiation//Pre + 4 Difficulty due to Inadequate Power: 2eP+1eA+3eF+4eD 1 success, 2 threat, 1 Light Side, 2 Dark Side

1 light side in to 1
2 successes, 2 threat, 2 dark side
Agents of Jedi Council of First Knowledge | Human | Hero of Battle of Alderaan | Jedi Arbiter |The Peaceableness - Dynamic-class Freighter

Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Cortosis Shield, P-14 Hazardour Suit, Mercantile Datapad, Comlink, Hunting Googles
Battle Gear: Lightsaber, CR-2 Heavy Pistol, Rist Ancient Battle Armor, Stimpack, Thermal Cloak, Hunting Goggles
Remmington Balmung

"I don't know what they'll eat but I'm more worried about the mess that they'll make afterward." Remmington comments.

/ Hydroponics negates the Power issue

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"I mean we use the end result in Hydroponics. How do you think we have been fertilizing the new crops you've been eating?" Hacha looks around. "There are methods of herding them."

Power Overwhelming opportunity-Education-Hard Difficulty: 1eP+5eA+3eD 3 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Remmington Balmung

Remmington gets to work fixing the turbolift and begins clearing away some of the excess scrap with his tools. He manages to get the turbolift activated and finds something else.

"What do we have here?"

/ Base Renewal for Engineering. Mechanics @ Hard. Master Artisan -1 Difficulty. Ally assist. Custom Toolkit. Intuitive Improvements. Inventor. 4eP+1eA+3eB+2eF+2eD =
2 successes, 5 advantage, 1 Triumph, 1 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
+2 Strain
Triumph for....

What do you guys think? Unlimited power [like another generator], schematics for an experimental [something], a broken Gree battle bot or something?

4/4 Success so far. 1 more to go I believe

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:56 pm

What do you guys think? Unlimited power [like another generator], schematics for an experimental [something], a broken Gree battle bot or something?

4/4 Success so far. 1 more to go I believe
(OOC: Heck yes to anything Gree)
Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

"Alright people, lets try to get these computers on and running! Then engineering should be ready, and get a coat of paint, it will be like new." As he how about instructions.

----------------------------------------
Power Overwhelming [EM5, Opportunity] leadership/pre + 4 Difficulty due to Inadequate Power: 2eP+1eA+3eF+4eD 1 success, 3 threat, 4 Dark Side

1 success, 3 threat

5/5 checks complete

Remmington Balmung

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Remmington gladly jumps on one of the consoles and starts to work his magic.

He looks back at Zayne. "Apologies for the late introduction Master Jedi. Lord Remmington Balmung of the Empire." He introduces himself.

/ Are you good with the Gree tech suggestion Zayne? Any other suggestions?

Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

"Oh, good Heavens where are my manners. I am Jedi Master Arbiter Zayne Rist, and consultants to the House of Rist on Alderaan. And, please check the Gree technology schematics. The Gree technology is still far beyond our understanding, but at the same is also archaic. And, a good leader knows they limits, so I am sure what more to do. I do not know for sure what other technology we all brought on our ships that would be suitable." He said, furrowed his brow.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: The prep work was done but it won't be fully complete till the morning of Day 6. Carry on, no Gree secrets today.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Remmington Balmung

Remmington tries to pick up the schematics but they burn away in his hands. Fate denies Hacha once more. He drops the flaming mess to the ground which quickly disintegrates till nothing remains.

He looks at the ash a bit sullen. "Looks like the Gree will keep their secrets for another day."

He decides to switch gears and goes back to the computers while talking with the others.

"I did not know House Rist had need of consultants. Is this standard protocol for the Jedi now?" He asks.

Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

"Oh no, it is strictly honorary. It was bestowed upon me for heroic acts at the Battle of Alderaan. But, I was a part of the house when I was born as well." He said, while walking the area and tried to polish an instrument display.

"It is just a way of saying I am good friends with the duke of our house, nothing more." He remarked with a smile thinking about his time at House of Rist. House of Assassins

Remmington Balmung

"Ah, you'll excuse me if I am not familiar with recent battles within the Republic. Though I imagine that it was a major one." Remmington comments before asking.

"Are Jedi not taken away from their homes at an early age so that they don't form attachments?"

Remmington continues to work away at the computer. "Seems like this is going to be a lot of work. We should probably get some help otherwise this will probably take us all day." He surmises.

Zayne Rist

Post by Zayne Rist »

"In general, but in extraordinary situations like the war, it was necessary. I was part of Satele Shan's until of Jedi and we were sent to support Special Forces of the Republic there. I was not in contact with anyone, not when my armor was severely damaged, I was sent an ancient armor of Rist Jedi. No doubt Rist spies had sent word to the duchess. After the battle, I felt it important to show my appreciation for the armor." He said with a small amount of detachment.

"Alright, perhaps we can find more help tomorrow." He took a look at a computer screen, then walked towards the door.

Remmington Balmung

"Sounds good. Thanks for your help Master Zayne. Let's find some people to take over this for us." Remmington finishes up his work.

/scene?