Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Galen Panteer

Re: Gonkey Kong [LM5]

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Sounds like you've kept busy." he chuckled. "Seems like we have a few things in common there too. It's a full life. Congratulations."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington chuckles. "Yeah, though I would have preferred to live the quiet life. That is no longer a choice but that's not a bad thing. We just got to make the most of our situation right Galen?"

He extends his fist out for a bump.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

It was returned without hesitation.

"You wanted to see images of my family, right?"
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Remmington Balmung

"Yeah that's right. I was looking forward to that the whole time on the tauntauns." He replies with a grin.

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"First, I'll show you Jameela, my wife." he said as he brought up an image on his datapad. "This is from when we first met."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington offers a nod. "She is absolutely beautiful. The kind that men boast about during drinks."

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"That may have happened a time or two." he grinned. Then he brought up another image. "Our first born, Azaria."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington takes a look at the holopic. "She will be an absolute beauty like her mother. Hmm... it looks like she may have your ears... eyes too." He comments after examining the baby for a moment.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"She's growing fast. This is more recent."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington chuckles. "They certainly grow like weeds sometimes." He sighs. "Almost makes you feel our age but I guess this is a good feeling too."

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"This is back after her brothe Collen was born."

Remmington Balmung

"Precious. I guess you are going to head right back home once we're done here?" He asks.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"As quickly as possible." he nodded. "I'm sure Jameela's worried."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "I am looking forward to going back home and get back to working restoring my House. Have you met my wife, Niriti? She was at Nar Shadaaa when we were there." He asks as he pulls out his datapad.

"This is how she looked back then." He smiles. "Of course she grew into a more mature beauty with time."

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I don't believe I had the pleasure, no." he shook his head. "But, the two of you must be happy."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "Be sure to take care of yourself. This Zakuul war will be much different from the previous conflicts that we have gone through."

He smiles. "Well enough of the grim talk. Let's be sure to keep in contact this time around instead of more than a decade." He jokes.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Agreed." he smiled. "We'll need friends and allies to make it through this."

Remmington Balmung

"I have an idea for the future that I could certainly use your help with. Mainly giving a way for the Empire and Republic to blow off some steam in a non-lethal way. Namely, Huttball." He says with a grin.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Oh? What did you have in mind?"

Remmington Balmung

"Setting up a Republic Huttball League. I can't really do that myself, so I'll need some folks in the Republic help set that up and be the public face. I'll just hang back as a shadow investor. Then we set up an annual Grand Championship match between the champions of the Imperial and Republic Huttball Leagues. So it'll give folks a way to bring out their rivalries and get some bragging rights. Plus make a whole lot of credits in the process." Remmington chuckles.

"Oh, sorry I forgot to preface that by saying that I started the Imperial Huttball League back in the Empire after Nar Shadaa. Didn't care much for all the Hutt interface from before." He smirks.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"There is some interest in huttball on Alderaan." he nodded. "I tried to explain the appeal to my wife shortly after we met. She didn't really agree, but she accepted that it had its fans."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "Maybe I'll try asking a couple of old friends, Senators Niall Organa and Adrianaa Morindel for assistance. If you happen to know anyone that may have an interest in getting this off the ground, please let me know."

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I will." he nodded. "I'm sure there are a number of people who would be interested."

Remmington Balmung

"Any and all help will be appreciated. Its always a lot of work to get something like this off the ground."

Remmington follows up. "Do you have any projects you are wanting to do?"