Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Riss

Riss' Harvest of Chill [Day 4, MN]

Post by Riss »

Leaving from Senya's little gathering Riss went first directly to the Rimma. Searching for her hidden canister in a discrete place within her room she collects up a simple bowl-pipe and dresses herself a little more warmly just to be safe. With that collected she makes her way back out into the hanger and favors the maintenance side, finding a space where the maintenence crew uses a port-window to check on conditions outside before making decisions on how to undergo certain parts of work. From this port she pulls over a crate to sit on with some effort stretched out over a period of time and makes herself comfortable.

Sitting with her legs crossed atop the crate she packs up her pipe, and gets it ready for a little sesh. Having only all of the most complicated thoughts whirling about in her mind, the storm outside had that weird chaos to it that helped calm them. Sounds, the sensation of watching the storm rage, it was.. peaceful, in its way.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Remmington Balmung

Re: Riss' Harvest of Chill [Day 4, MN]

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington is killing some time in case he is called to jump in for the rescue of a Jedi Master, so he decides to stop by the hangar to relax a little. He passes some mouse droids as they go about cleaning when he notices another person here late in the night.

He approaches and stops a short distance away and offers a polite salute. "I am a little surprised to see someone else here this late. Trouble sleeping?"
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Riss

Post by Riss »

Mid-hit she doesn't quite turn to the voice, but catches the salute in the reflection. With a slight smile she speaks over her shoulder, "I'm a Countess, you don't salute a Countess. You could bow if you want though?", she suggests, and raised a brow to see if he does.

Though she doesn't wait long before relieving him of that, or cementing the joke, by noting, "Though I won't ask you to, and you don't have to right now. Just sitting around hanging, not ready for bed. Wanna sit?" she asks, and nods toward a nearby similar crate like her own.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Remmington Balmung

"Thanks for the offer but I think I will pass. Cannot say I have had a good experience with such things and I need to be ready in case I need to head out to save a Jedi master." Remmington replies.

"I will be more than happy to keep you company Countess." He takes the offered seat and sits down. "Lord Remmington Balmung of the Empire. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Riss

Post by Riss »

"Countess Riss Lanar," she returns, but pauses a moment as she finishes off her pipe and checks just to be sure. "Can't say the same though, yet. Haven't met a Sith Lord I've liked yet so you're not exactly gonna get the benefit of the doubt," she taps out the ash. "Sorry," she shrugs.

"Though rushing out to save a Jedi Master at a moments notice is.. odd, what's this all about?" she asks, looking to him with a raise of her brow.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Remmington Balmung

"No offense taken. Rather expected really." Remmington leans back.

"Oh, I just agreed to help my roommate rescue her kids and maybe some other slaves from pirates. The Jedi master is a friend of hers. Anyways, he let himself get captured to get inside the slave mines. Been there for almost 3 weeks now. Thought we get a signal or something by now. So I just got a feeling that he should be contacting us soon." He explains. Not sure how he's going to do that without a comm.

Riss

Post by Riss »

"Okay- so, you're trying to remain ready for that. That I get but.." she half turns toward him, indicating the little view port she's got open toward the storm. Completely unliveable conditions outside, as they were, "if he did send a message, do you have a plan for that?" she indicates the viewport with a point of the pipe.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Remmington Balmung

"I'm mainly just tagging along. As for the plan, that I don't know. Nor do I know how many people may be going." He answers and gazes out at the snow.

Riss

Post by Riss »

Sitting with that thought a good long moment, she looks out to the window again. Letting her consciousness drift over to that storm a bit. Hands moving more on their own volition than anything, she tucks the pipe away in her jacket. Along with her other odds and ends scattered about her.

"Sounds dumb," she says, and shrugs.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Remmington Balmung

"I'm sure that they'll figure things out." Remmington decides to leave it at that.

"How are you finding things here so far?"

Riss

Post by Riss »

"How I'm finding this frozen hell-hole? Interesting question. Well, you see I was always plan to vacation here and decided I'd encourage a whole host of my fellow nobles and friends to come out on this venture, because of course I just couldn't do it alone. Next, we all get stranded here- and well, I'm not really a woman born to worry, but there's this real interesting fact of responsibility I have for all of those I care for even being here which is more of a burden than I think I even care to process," she shrugs, lackadaisically.

"But hey, at least the snow-cones are free," she fails to contain the smirk on that.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Remmington Balmung

"It's an all-you-can-eat buffet for sure. The locals seem friendly enough. Not the pirates I mean the Ortolans." Remmington leans back in his seat a little.

"My home world is pretty cold though not as bad as here. Still, I wouldn't want to vacation here either."

Riss

Post by Riss »

"Mmm," she gives a non-committal response. Hand going over her pocket she takes a moment to herself to consider pulling the canister back out again. Ultimately, she decides against it.

Just opting for, "What was home for you then?"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Remmington Balmung

"It is pretty cold and has snow most of the year. Not as bad as this though. When the temperature wasn't so bad kids will play outside in the snow. You can see the aurora borealis and aurora australis at certain times of the year, depending on where you were on the planet. In the short summer months, Sikurd warms up to pleasant temperatures and is quickly covered in greenery. The numerous rivers, lakes, and bodies of water in general make boating and water sports very popular." Remmington explains.

"What is your home like?" He asks in return.