Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Aphr Ahaya

Re: Explosions! Felix [D3 MM]

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"I never like the term prophet, but I have had visions all of my life" Aphr said with a nod "not that I knew what they were for most of my life, it's only since I learnt what the Force was that I understood it and was able to focus it more. For good or bad, and usually it's bad. Knowing what's going to happen isn't often as nice as it sounds."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

"I can only imagine. Are you able to control when it happens?"
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Not really. Thankfully it's really only in my dreams unless I'm trying to look forward myself, and the ones in dreams are usually less often. Only when a major incident is likely to happen" Aphr shook her head "but it's still quite extreme at times."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Remmington Balmung

"Sounds pretty tricky to handle there. Do you have other talents as well Aphr? Or are you mainly focused in the realm of divination?" He asks.

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Well I'm told I also light up a room with my wonderful smile and personality" Aphr replied with a small grin "I wouldn't say I have a focus, I'm just me. Adapt to survive."
Remmington Balmung

Remmington chuckles at that. "I cannot disagree with your assessment there Aphr."

He nods. "I suppose we all do that we can."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

There was a nod.

"And survival is pretty key when the world is so kriffin' cold that you could freeze to death by standing at a door right? Should get some kinda inbuilt heating so I can make my ship a sauna. Not that I'm asking for you to do it, you've helped plenty as it is!"
Remmington Balmung

"At least it helped us warm up a bit." Remmington replies.

"A sauna is not good to have in a ship anyways. Really messes up with electronics and such. Plus its a pain to clean unless you have a slave or maintenance droid."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"As the expert on that I'll defer to your judgement" if there was a teasing barb in there Aphr didn't make it obvious as she hopped up "they better hurry up and get heating sorted in this frozen base at least. Maybe they'll finally have something warm around to eat or drink soon at least?"
Remmington Balmung

Remmington chuckles. "I certainly hope so. Better than just eating rations all the time. Granted that's better than the nutrient paste they gave us back during my Academy days."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"The food at Korriban sure was something.." Aphr commented with a small shudder at the memory "I'm going to walk over to the kitchens, feel free to join me."
Remmington Balmung

"Sounds good to me. I can use something to eat after working." Remmington tags along after Aphr.

/scene?