Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Sylvain Torsin

Cold Winds Blowing (D2, MN)

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

The Myyysterious Shyyyo emerged from his transport carrying a black and red knotted staff behind his back as he stretched his legs after his early rest.

He closed the ramp to his shuttle and walked calmly through the hangar out towards the opening which faced the vast tundra wastes of Hoth.

He approached the exit and came to rest just at the brink of the hangar near the left wall of the opening. He looked out intently as the wind flowed over the frozen and dark landscape...

He pondered whether tonight was the night he would return the staff to the cave that he had found it... But after deliberating quietly for several minutes he decided against it.

No... tonight wasn't the night... Things were not ready. Perhaps... he was not ready...

----

OOC: Open for anyone up in the night.
Ghost | Father | Friend | Advisor | One With The Force

Carries/Wears: The Light, Shield Amulet, Robes

"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are."
Sylvain Torsin

Re: Cold Winds Blowing (D2, MN)

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

Sylvain let his mind wander... Something he did not allow himself the luxury of in the past several years.

What remained that he still lacked... What preparation did he need to complete...

----

“Breaking news from Korriban, a horrific and cowardly terrorist act perpetrated by Republic aligned forces on the personal shuttle of the Minister of War. All hands were lost, but the culprits have been hunted down by the Sith and were promptly executed...”

"Sylvain," a familiar voice said with that cold flame under her voice again. "Leave... I do not want to see you again..."

"There is a truth of outcomes and a truth of intentions, and in regard to you, Syl, I am interested in both so don't play the realist card too often when I ask about your emotions... But tonight... you are here, strong and devoted, pledging yourself to me, so I won't doubt you. Don't make me ever regret this leap of faith in you, handsome. Now come here and hold me, I am yours as you are mine..."

An image of Baras stepping over the broken form of Layne approaching Sylvain with saber still lit, "Submit and serve the Empire or die like Layne and whoever that was..."

A freckled face with dark hair responded to his invitation, "I've never been interested in power in particular... But it's a tool we'll need for this particular task, I think... And yeah. It sounds like we could both use the time away..."

The image of thousands of people dying in the streets of Zygerria to a new contagion... Meanwhile the governor sat at his desk... thinking only of those who were not near him...

Dark halls adorned with imperial banners and a woman, "I do not mean to dissuade you. I know what this means... to you, to the empire, to our children. If this is something you feel you need to do, then this is something you must do. I merely express my concerns because I must... just as I know you must press on, despite these obstacles."

A blue lightsaber rolled onto the floor before the seat of the Empire. Smoke rose from the core, its flame was extinguished, and so was hers...

The moon and stars extinguished... There was only dark...

----

He knew then he had always been a liar... Promising things he could not fulfill.

He continued doing... he's still doing it... Lying to himself.

He did not have the strength to protect the ones he cared for...

The Emperor had spoken true... He had learned nothing.

The results were the proof... Damned be his intentions...

Conviction... Sylvain had always lacked true conviction.
Ghost | Father | Friend | Advisor | One With The Force

Carries/Wears: The Light, Shield Amulet, Robes

"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are."