Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Galen Panteer

Re: A face from the past (D1 EE expecting)

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Of course." he agreed. "I am much easier to get in contact with than I used to be. I'll give you a few alternate methods to reach me in the future."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Thank you" Aphr nodded "I'll leave you to your evenings work. Take care Galen, I'm sure we'll see each other soon. Let me know when you go hunting too, I'd like to be more useful than the last time."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I will. Goodnight Aphr. I'll see you soon."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Goodnight" Aphr smiled and with a small wave she put her hood back up and braved the freezing cold. Running back to her ship as fast as she could.

/exit
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

He watched her leave. After she was out of sight, he turned around and cleaned the cups.

/scene