Large hangar for space and land based vehicles, plus basic maintenance equipment.
Remmington Balmung

Re: [Day 7 - Late Morning] Reloading

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington nods and lists off some people. "Oh yeah, I feel like it is some sort of poorly planned class reunion with Baesal, Darth Bellious, Jo'ren, Layne, Sylvain and Zeno all here. I have met Aphr and Jan briefly on Nar Shadaa as well as Galen. Oh, I believe I saw Lucinia, her sister, Tiss and Viyuti there as well briefly.

I am actually kind of surprised that Captain Alderaan himself, Niall Organa is not here given all the Alderaan folks but I hear that he's a senator or something now. We actually played on a Huttball team together." He says with a grin.

"How about yourself Prince? You must know a lot of the folks here."
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

"I'd like think that Captain Alderaan has to take a break from time to time. Allow others to take his place and potentially excel past time. I have confidence that in due time, you may know about my wife by reputation, if you haven't met her already." She smirked faintly on that note.

"As for me, I can't say that I'm quite as popular. I don't find myself in as many circles and those I know are either adverse to travelling and/or adventure. Baesal, I've work briefly with her, Breela too. There is also Galen and Zeno too. Princess Katarzyna Panteer. My good friend Countess Riss Lanar. Duke Omandri Rist, too. Tethys occasionally visits our childre . Off the top of my head. If there are others, I apologize for not being more thorough."
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Remmington Balmung

Remmington chuckles. "Did you know all those folks for a long time? Or was it something more recent like at that festival that you mentioned?"

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

She nodded a few times. "I'll admit that I don't know all of the people as much as I would have liked, given how busy our careers might bring us to other places in the galaxy and my kingdom is considered remote even on Alderaan. The Festival did present me with the opportunity to meet many of them but a few are indeed my friends, Countess Riss Lanar for one."
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "I met Countess Lanar recently. She doesn't really try to hide her disdain for Imperials. Though I guess I can't really blame her."

Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

She nodded soundly at that. "So I see...I can't speak for all members of Alderaanian Royalty, even those of my House, but you have to understand that some of us can be set in our ways when it comes to our sentiments. The war between the Republic and the Sith Empire is something that could easily be considered recent history. You can understand why some of us can be on edge, despite the unifying incident that brought us together. I suppose if this was a more organized effort than one that all of us were thrown into without notice, we might have brokered more of an understanding. I think all of us wished that was the case."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods, "Hate begets hate. the history between the Empire and Republic is not one that will easily be forgotten. We can only hope for the best and make the most that we can of our situation. People have a tendency of using an us vs them mentality. So a new group coming in just rearranged 'us' into a new group as well."

Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

"The fact that we're currently not at war is something I'm sure everyone appreciates at the moment, even if they aren't voicing it openly. We have made the most of our situation, all things considered. It's just outside of being trapped on an ice planet, it might be hard to forge the same dynamic when it comes to the ruling courts or political halls in both of our factions. I'm sure we have people at home that will view our current arrangement with either curiosity or befuddlement." She nodded soundly at that.

"Thank you for the help, Lord Remmington but it's perhaps best I let you return to your own tasks."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "I guess it'll all depend on how impactful the Zakuul Empire's offensive is. I'm glad that I could be of assistance. I look forward to talking with you again. May the Force be with you."

He offers a polite salute and prepares to head off to continue his checks in the maintenance bay.

/scene I guess?

Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

It was perhaps a bit unusual to hear a Sith say that farewell but she supposed she hadn't talked to too many of them, even now. Maybe it's also a custom in the Sith Empire? Matters of the Force were beyond her.

"Thank you, may the Force be with you, Lord Remmington," she said in parting before gathering her work in progress.

/scene