This is a central command area with communications and connections to area sensors for security.
Luth Khalan

Re: Day 9 EA: Intelligence Conference

Post by Luth Khalan »

"First, the Imperials aren't in league with the Cunning Man. The Star Cabal hates Force users, who make up most of the ruling class of the Empire. It's directly contraindicative to their interests."
Baesal Zyn wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:30 pm
''No. That is too much of an assumption to make. The Star Cabal is known for their hatred of force users...they may have agents in the Empire but the Empire is certainly not in league with them.''
"Yes, that."

"Second, I'm offering to throw myself into a meat grinder for your benefit. Worst case, you'll be out a traitor for whatever reason you think that I am."

"Third, there are literal, actual trillions of people out there, Empire and Republic, relying on us to get it together. So let's please I am asking that we at least make the attempt to work as a group, stop throwing around accusations, and actually trust one another. Everyone here is on board with that, I believe. So we need your help."
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Qozaiym Zholyeva

Post by Qozaiym Zholyeva »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:30 pm
She crossed her fingers, scrutinizing the Imperial General

''Interesting bit of intel you got there, General, I wonder how you got it. But yes, she is Hydra and as not been working for the cabal for a moment. We could only disable the Cabal cells who worked in republic space, not Imperial ones...perhaps why Valen want to go there now.''
"So why omit zhat bit of intelligence, Master Jedi," she asked. "Seems a bit suspect to me, to try and paint your contact as more reliable when really zhey are just as suspect."

"I don't trust Valen, but I am trusting you, less and less."
General | Imperial Army | Human | Tall | Slave-Born | Renegade | Hardened | Strange Accent | Sith Empire

*Played by Dapper Dog
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Nudimsu sips his caf while he knocks his fist on the table as Lulth spoke.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

"Can we please stop with the fingerpointing and conspiracies, both of you," Kat said, raising her voice slightly. "If we want to survive, if we want our homes and our families to survive, going on like this isn't helping."

She resisted the urge to pinch the bridge of her nose in frustration. "Whatever the status of Luth is at the moment, is not the subject at hand - what matters is that she is willing to risk her life for all of us."

Narrowed eyes glanced across the room. "Yes, many of us here in this room have fought eachother in the past. Are responsible for pain and suffering on both sides. But if we don't put that behind us, we will lose. Zakuul will win. We all need to have trust in eachother, and speak openly. That goes for all of us. The moment we let distrust get an upper hand, it is lost."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Luth let out a breath and nodded in agreement with Kat. "Transparency is going to be important to avoiding just this kind of thing."

Qozaiym Zholyeva

“Fine,” the General relented.

“As I said before I can support sending a team into Zakuul space, working wizh our asset and Senya. Given our still tense relations I recommend we appoint a leader from bozh sides, symbolizing a joint mission. Volunteers from zhe Republic, or whatever you decide. Zhe Empire will handle its own.”

She glanced around the room and said, “If none step forward I nominate myself for zhe Empire, as countering zhis Eternal Fleet is looking to be a top priority if zheir capabilities are even a fraction of what we have learned.”
General | Imperial Army | Human | Tall | Slave-Born | Renegade | Hardened | Strange Accent | Sith Empire

*Played by Dapper Dog
Katarzyna Panteer

Kat nodded, feeling a sense of small relief. It was a small step, among many, that would need to be taken.

"We will see who is willing to undertake the mission to Zakuul." She wasn't going to voluntell anyone. "I am willing to go to the Sith Empire though, in hopes of improving cooperation between us."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Qozaiym Zholyeva

"Honestly I aim to go directly from here, I would usually advise patience but it sounds like we need a solution yesterday," she responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Jo'ren looked at the General. "No offense General, but someone needs to keep you alive. So I'm going with you. We'll take my ship, it's the fastest in the fleet."
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I don't believe a leader from each side will work." Galen shook his head. "The team that undertakes this has to be able to work together without second guessing every decision. There has to be enough trust to be a cohesive team, regardless of its members and what assets are used. If you want to be that leader, General, that's fine, but you will have to trust the decisions your team makes, as they will need to trust yours."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Qozaiym Zholyeva

The General swept her gaze around the room to see if anyone had a rebuttal.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Katarzyna Panteer

Kat only nodded her agreement to Galen's words.

Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Luth nodded, as well, in agreement with Galen. "What Galen said will increase the chances of success significantly."

Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Jo'ren looked around those assembled. "So that's me and the General. Any more volunteers?" His gaze lingered on Kat a bit longer since they had fought together.

"I've got bloodwine so it won't be the worst trip you've ever had." There was a shrug. If it was just him and the General and a few hand-picked staff that was fine too.
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"All things considered, a briefing of whatever we know about what's happened out there might be in order." Galen said. "Many of us are anxious about our homes, families and friends. It's easier to fight, when we know where we stand."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

The Jedi Master was silent. She was not aiming to be deceitful but, of course, some people would still see only what they wished.

''My path lies away from the front lines but I will give news of what is found as soon has possible.''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Always greatful for the Force user's to throw themselves into harm's way. At least this time it was for a worthy cause.

"A tempting offer, Wrath, but I will decline. Be glad to have that bloodwine when the lot of you get back." Could always mention it in his report, though. It was a task that needed to succeed; they may know something to help.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Jo'ren nodded. "Shame, we could use a good pilot like you. But you gotta do what you gotta do."

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

He nods his head. "May the Force serve you well."

Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

It was an unexpected response from the Chiss but Jo'ren gave him a firm nod in return. "Thanks. I'm sure it will." One last look around and his gaze settled on Senya. "Let me know when you're ready and we can move your stuff over to my ship. No rush."

Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington decides to answer the call for volunteers. "What's taking down another Emperor among friends? I can't leave you, general and Jo'ren hanging now can I?" He says with a smile as he stands up.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr looked at Jo'ren, but imperceptibly nodded to Nudimsu standing by him.

"As I have no apprentice at this point, I've decided to share access to my assets as Darth with Jo'ren Rath. He will use them as he sees fit in the coming conflict. My modus operandi has always been to act in ways others are not supposed to be aware of, and it has let me accomplish my objectives."

A glance at Luth.

"In the end, this hasn't changed."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

Jo'ren Rath wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:42 pm
It was an unexpected response from the Chiss but Jo'ren gave him a firm nod in return. "Thanks. I'm sure it will." One last look around and his gaze settled on Senya. "Let me know when you're ready and we can move your stuff over to my ship. No rush."
Senya responded, "I travel light."
Mother | Eternal Empire | Enforcer | Exile | Force Sensitive | Knight of Zakuul
*Played by Dapper Dog
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

He had suspected that Rem would be in for another adventure. "Alright, we've got our engineer General."

Moyr's announcement was met with a nod. "They'll be put to good use. The Zakuul call us savages. They're overconfident and they underestimate us. Use that to your advantage."

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Jo'ren Rath wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:42 pm
His eyes glance up at him at his sudden change in heat to his comment. Seemed rather surprised too Maybe he said it wrong? Lana said it most times to other Sith in passing, so maybe it was not in proper context. He looked at the other Darth as well, confirming her intentions: her play was a interesting one, after all.
Senya Tirall wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:15 am
Senya responded, "I travel light."
"I can thus confirm it so; it will be a shame to have her off my ship, though. Do keep in mind she her caf preference for the journey ahead. Light cream, no sugar." Nudimsu stared at Senya and nodded, saying and showing little else, but feeling very much.