This is a central command area with communications and connections to area sensors for security.
Senya Tirall

Re: Day 9 EA: Intelligence Conference

Post by Senya Tirall »

She smiled at that and said, "I hope we meet again, Captain."
Mother | Eternal Empire | Enforcer | Exile | Force Sensitive | Knight of Zakuul
*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I'm sorry." Galen said after quietly watching the others. 'I want to help. I want to go with you. But, I promised I'd return home. Having lost contact with Alderaan, that's a promise I have to keep."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Qozaiym Zholyeva

Post by Qozaiym Zholyeva »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:28 pm
"I'm sorry." Galen said after quietly watching the others. 'I want to help. I want to go with you. But, I promised I'd return home. Having lost contact with Alderaan, that's a promise I have to keep."
"Family must come first, Paladin, zhis is known," the General said.
General | Imperial Army | Human | Tall | Slave-Born | Renegade | Hardened | Strange Accent | Sith Empire

*Played by Dapper Dog
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Jo'ren raised a hand towards Galen. "Hey, we fought together once, there's no need to apologise. Go save your people Galen. Be the hero they need."

He flashed a quick smirk at the Chiss. "Do I look like I drink light cream?"

Then his attention returned to survey the room. "Alright. Anyone else got something they want to say, now's the time. Otherwise, it's been swell."
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Jo'ren Rath wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:55 pm
Jo'ren raised a hand towards Galen. "Hey, we fought together once, there's no need to apologise. Go save your people Galen. Be the hero they need."

He flashed a quick smirk at the Chiss. "Do I look like I drink light cream?"

Then his attention returned to survey the room. "Alright. Anyone else got something they want to say, now's the time. Otherwise, it's been swell."
She nodded. "It'll be nice to finally get a chance to work with you," she said with a small smirk before rising. "Better go get ready."
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington smiles at Galen and extends his hand. "The reunion was a little short but I wish you luck in the future Galen. I do hope I get the chance to see Alderaan with my own eyes. I hope when I do you can recommend some good places to me."

"Take care of yourself there Luth." He wishes her the best.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

It was time to part ways. Moyr signalled farewells to her associates and began preparing for departure.

/exit
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche