This is a central command area with communications and connections to area sensors for security.
Jo'ren Rath

Re: [Day 7 - LE] The Gospel According to Gree

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Jo'ren nodded. "Yeah, the Countess is right. If it's that important it'll be shielded."

He looked at the maps. "Hey, maybe there's a way in from below? The ortolans might know. They have farms all through these ice caves."
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Qozaiym Zholyeva

Post by Qozaiym Zholyeva »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:43 pm
"Thank you, Nudimsu." Tethys nods as Nudi sets down his data pad.

"If we have to start this on our own, and it seems we must, then it's best if we can finish it on our own--and quickly. We don't have the numbers for a long engagement," Tethys agrees with a sigh. "Do we need to hold this tower? Or will it be enough just to take out whatever jamming equipment they have in there--hit it and run?"
"Or just destroy enough to cripple zhe installation operations," she responded.
General | Imperial Army | Human | Tall | Slave-Born | Renegade | Hardened | Strange Accent | Sith Empire

*Played by Dapper Dog
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"I'll leave the tactics to your expertise. If there are tunnels the pirates are unfamiliar with, that is worth exploring." He turned to the woman from his deck. "Has Hacha gotten in touch with you about the sabot redesigns?"
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Qozaiym Zholyeva wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:08 pm
"Or just destroy enough to cripple zhe installation operations," she responded.
"Sounds like my kind of plan." Sneaking around was less his style. He preferred a straight up fight.

"What sort of defenses have they got in place General?" He studied the map and pictured the approach.
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Qozaiym Zholyeva wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:37 pm
“Not to belittle zhe Gree, but I zhink our best chance of victory will require a two pronged attack, one group assaults Junk Town and another assaults this location we have dubbed zhe Tower. It is a communication’s hub and we believe zhe source of zhe communications jamming on zhe surface. Seizing zhis facility will allow us to send our own message and perhaps even listen in and get a true update on zhe state of zhings.”

“It will be heavily defended, I am still working out zhe best approach on zhis matter.”
Hacha is a bit late to the party, but does come in. "By the way, have we heard anything more from the Gree Petey?

The Duros looks over the map of Junktown. "General, if you are interested, many of us are in good standing in Junktown. I am reasonably sure that I can get in by tonight if I take a Tauntaun. If you need someone to try to open the doors from the inside, or make an opening, I am pretty sure that you can get a strike force inserted early. If you need sabotage, that's something I don't need to be armed to do."
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Qozaiym Zholyeva

"I doubt it, zhey have been purging anyone not affiliated with zhe White Maw," she replied.

OOC: Junk Town banned anyone not White Maw after the liberation raid no one is getting in now.
General | Imperial Army | Human | Tall | Slave-Born | Renegade | Hardened | Strange Accent | Sith Empire

*Played by Dapper Dog
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

"We may still have an inside man...but I can only confirm this Tomorrow."
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Qozaiym Zholyeva wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:29 am
"I doubt it, zhey have been purging anyone not affiliated with zhe White Maw," she replied.

OOC: Junk Town banned anyone not White Maw after the liberation raid no one is getting in now.
Hacha nods. "Oh well. In that case General, is it safe to assume that they'll be coming hard and fast of Echo case as a counterattack after we are done with this attack? Is so..."

Hacha looks back over at Nudisumu. "Do you need the Turtle on the front lines? If not, this would be the time to ready the base weapons systems for a defensive stand"
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Qozaiym Zholyeva wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:29 am
snip
She was noting thing on her datapad when something came to mind

''General...Where was the black sludge stored? Or was it all disposed of?''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington makes notes on his datapad, Keeping quiet while he looked over all the new information presented. He looks over at Jo'ren. "Always a party with you isn't it? Well I have my hydro-surfboard ready to go whenever you are." He smiles at that.

"Getting help from the natives will help a lot. If we want to save everyone then we'll probably have to take the fight to them. Though that may not be realistic." He notes the countdown timers from C5.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

M"I'm on board with a plan to bust some stuff up. Just need to figure out precisely what needs busted up," Zeno says with a shrug as he sorts through the cards in his hand.

"Taskust cart to to ttam bun csart'un'b ch'at ttah tsuntahn."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Qozaiym Zholyeva

The layout of the tower showed formidable air defenses and a layered defense setup, crude but the pirates would be dug and have the advantage all the way to the front door. The General likes the ortolan suggestion and is interested in seeing if they can provide additional intelligence.

Base defenses were of course ready to be deployed. The black sludge was disposed of weeks ago, there was no reason to keep it.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

Senya arrived shortly after the brief on the Tower.
Mother | Eternal Empire | Enforcer | Exile | Force Sensitive | Knight of Zakuul
*Played by Dapper Dog
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Qozaiym Zholyeva wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:37 pm
The layout of the tower showed formidable air defenses and a layered defense setup, crude but the pirates would be dug and have the advantage all the way to the front door. The General likes the ortolan suggestion and is interested in seeing if they can provide additional intelligence.
Jo'ren takes a copy of the base location details. "I'll go speak to them. They like me." Actually they thought he was King of the Empire, which was fine by him.

"I'll be back in a few hours."

/exits to ship

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela enters the scene really late. Wouldn't have at all if she hadn't seen Jo'ren exit with such ferocity. She reads the room and just kind of moves to the back to observe. "...Everything good in here?"
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Senya Tirall wrote:
Nudimsu looks over to Senya as the Wrath left to do recon. Placing his cards down once more, he began to approach her and met her with a nod. "Senya, the situation has changed." He points to C5-PT's visual clock and then back to the table to make sure Zeno did not peek at his cards before looking back at her.

"Gree forces are coming to aid, but they will not be here in enough time. The General here and some of the others had some question about Zakuulian war tactics and, rather than simply tell them my impressions, I wished for you to answer yourself so there is no misinterpretation."

He looked back at the table once more.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Zeno doesn't even look at the cards Nudimsu placed on the table. He just smirked at him and said, "If I was interested in cheating I'd be reading your emotions and looking at the cards in reflections around the room. But that takes the fun out of a fair match."

Then to the conversation of infiltration and assault. "Can we just take a fighter that's in bad condition and just hyperdrive it into the tower?"

A bit of an extreme option.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

He looks back at Zeno. "Not you. Just making sure Riss behaves, should she decide to jump back in." He looks at Riss and nods. "That idea right now would involve the Turtle...and some fairly complex calculations in a short amount of time. You'd be betting my ship against bad odds."

He shakes his head.

Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Nudimsu wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:04 pm
Senya Tirall wrote:
Nudimsu looks over to Senya as the Wrath left to do recon. Placing his cards down once more, he began to approach her and met her with a nod. "Senya, the situation has changed." He points to C5-PT's visual clock and then back to the table to make sure Zeno did not peek at his cards before looking back at her.

"Gree forces are coming to aid, but they will not be here in enough time. The General here and some of the others had some question about Zakuulian war tactics and, rather than simply tell them my impressions, I wished for you to answer yourself so there is no misinterpretation."

He looked back at the table once more.
"Senya," Tethys greets the Zakuul exile with a nod. "I am sorry to have to ask you for advice against your homeland, but we've known for some time that it would probably come to this." She half-shrugs apologetically. "Did you see that broadcast? We've received an ultimatum at last, and we hoped you might help us set accurate expectations before we commit to a plan of action. How do Zakuul forces conduct themselves in a planetary invasion? If the other, civilian settlements on Hoth surrender, will they be spared, or will Echo Base's resistance endanger them as well?"
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I have a backup hyperdrive in my ship. Just need to jury rig it into an expendable ship. Doesn't have to be big or anything. It's just going to be a relativistic missile. Just have someone whip up a program to guide it in."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Zeno Thul wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:01 pm
"I have a backup hyperdrive in my ship. Just need to jury rig it into an expendable ship. Doesn't have to be big or anything. It's just going to be a relativistic missile. Just have someone whip up a program to guide it in."
She tilted her head at the idea

''If the Ortolans have tunnels nearby it might be more efficient to use an hyperdrive as a demolition charge rather then a missile.'' she considered the thought some more ''If we can find a fault line in the ice near, an explosion caused by an overcharge could also create an icequake and collapse the tower''
Qozaiym Zholyeva

Zeno Thul wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:01 pm
“If we are looking to vaporize ourselves wizh zhe planet we can consider zhat, a detonation underneazh may be more practical as long as we can make sure zhe capabilities of the tower are impeded. If zhere are tunnels we should assume zhe pirates are aware of zhem,” the General responded.

“It will be a high risk mission no matter the route.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:58 pm
"Senya," Tethys greets the Zakuul exile with a nod. "I am sorry to have to ask you for advice against your homeland, but we've known for some time that it would probably come to this." She half-shrugs apologetically. "Did you see that broadcast? We've received an ultimatum at last, and we hoped you might help us set accurate expectations before we commit to a plan of action. How do Zakuul forces conduct themselves in a planetary invasion? If the other, civilian settlements on Hoth surrender, will they be spared, or will Echo Base's resistance endanger them as well?"
“Our people fight with honor, but they are ruthless to their foes, if he says he will do that then that is what he will hold to. He must suspect Vaylin is here otherwise he would direct all fire to this location.”

She said, “It depends but most tributaries see their military capabilities broken and then occupation is short with an installation of a Star Fortress in orbit to monitor the system. This structure is capable of deploying automated troops at a moment's notice and has a full staff of Zakuul Knights, that is the usual route.”

“Valindex will opt for a short conflict, break our forces, and cow the populace into submission. Then move on, leaving the pirates to keep order until the Star Fortress is in place.”
Mother | Eternal Empire | Enforcer | Exile | Force Sensitive | Knight of Zakuul
*Played by Dapper Dog
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"What do you think they intend to do with your daughter? Would they have some way to put her back under...well, I would not say control, but I suppose make her more complicit to the Empire again would be more accurate?"

He'd rather not have that blood shed to get those two united be wasted so quickly.

Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

Vaylin spoke for herself from the shadowed entrance, "No, I am a princess of the Empire, my safety will always be first and foremost."
Eternal Empire | Force Sensitive | Unstable | Daughter of the Dragon | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog