This is a central command area with communications and connections to area sensors for security.
Vaylin

Re: Quiet Moments [Day 6, MN]

Post by Vaylin »

"How was their fate my responsibility?" she asked.
Eternal Empire | Force Sensitive | Unstable | Daughter of the Dragon | Human

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"It's not about responsibility," she says, retracting the untaken hand. Crossing her arms over her chest. "Just thought you might like to, considering your whole speech on how the kids deserves better. Maybe you just like making judgements and not actually doing anything about it though?" she shrugs.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

Vaylin stood not noticing the gesture offered and said, “Then point the finger at the savages that birthed them and failed the children, I did nothing to put them their and did what I could to bring something of value to their miserable lives. I blame them.”

“They are a microcosm of the galaxy, the Eternal Empire is not at fault for the state of things, your people, nobles an Sith alike did this to yourselves. Now we shall fix it, and in time you shall prosper.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"And I thought I was the self-absorbed one. Good to know we have a whole other half of the galaxy willing to make me feel better about myself touting their superiority complex like it gives them a right," she groans, bringing a hand up to the bridge of her nose and rubbing it.

"Maybe.. kriff me for saying this, maybe killing people en masse isn't the answer??" she scoffs. "But, whatever. I'm just one of the little people who gets the luxury of being known by you," she says, and gives Vaylin a full curtsy. "How ever will I repay you for that honor milady?" she says in the most sardonic tone she can manage.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

“Riss, you are not like those other savages, I will make sure that you and yours will be unharmed,” she said.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Breaking out of her little play she stands up tall, hand hooking onto her own hip, "See, now you're just flirting with me," she says, very much teasing all casual like. "I'm kidding, by the way
Much as I know it kind of tears down my argument a bit, I am just vain enough to let you get away with it. I'm pretty sure Kat would be disappointed, but I like it-

"And.. kriff, I did say that was what was most important to me, didn't I?" she says, chuckling with her confidence trying to mask the slightly awkward tinge to it.

"Seriously.. if you mean that? Thank you."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

"I have no reason to lie, Riss," she replied.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Nah, you don't, do you. You're a bit different, but-" she smirks, not quite sure where exactly to look at the moment so she doesn't quite settle. "Kinda not used to that, in a way. I mean- some folk are like that but in a different way?"

"You're just.. you, it's good. Even with your little rough edges," she says, smirking a little. There's a thought, toward her little ways of affection like a hug- but Riss remembered better than that. Raising a hand, out into a fist, she offers herself out there for Vaylin.

"If.. you need anything, just let me know, yea?"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Vaylin

Post by Vaylin »

"I need to rest, it has been a good night," she said gathering her bowl of soup. "Good night, Riss."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss nods, "Goodnight, Vaylin," she says with a brief friendly smile and watches her go for a few steps but any more than that and she just meanders through the rest of the Hydroponics area for a while. Not one who comes down here all too often, it was interesting to see how much changed in such a short time. Eventually she'd too return back to her room, and sleep.

/scene!

Thank you!
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."