This is a central command area with communications and connections to area sensors for security.
C5-PT

Re: [Day 6 - ME] The Gree Conspiracy

Post by C5-PT »

The droid processed that and it seemed acceptable so it nodded. The droid verbalized, “Gold intersectors come to green secant meet potential silver intersector. Find silver circular then must black tangent black intersectors for green bisector.” It verbalized, spreading arms wide, “This is black circular of verdant perpendicular, find black vertical.”
Protocol Droid | Inquisitive | Strange Speak | Alien Origins

*Played by Dapper Dog
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"The purpose of observation... find... battle?" Tethys probably sounds a bit loopy, muttering to herself in this fashion. But...

"Very well." She nods. "I want to be sure we've got this right. Your makers want to come here and meet us. Then, they'll fight together with us against Zakuul--that is, the Eternal Empire, the black intersectors--to protect their home. Is that what 'green bisector' is? Their home?"

She taps her chin with a fingertip. "But before the going to battle, find 'silver circular'... Did anyone get that one? I can't quite work it out."
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Likely another member they have made an alliance with, so we would have to find them. As I said, Tethys, silver is considered close to them, as they are gold."

Didn't know who that could be.
Last edited by Nudimsu on Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

C5 pulls up a galaxy map and verbalized, "Green bisector."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"I'm not so certain it's people," Tethys answers Nudimisu, brows drawing together a bit in concentration. "Circular... I have the sense that's something like a place, or an outcome. 'Black circular,' a goal or objective. 'Orange circular,' the destination where we were sent to find that battle droid. 'Silver circular'... it'll be something friendly, or positive, but I'm not sure what."
C5-PT wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:43 pm
C5 pulls up a galaxy map and verbalized, "Green bisector."
"Oh. Well, I was mistaken. Although that is everyone's home, in a sense." Tethys smiles wryly.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Uh...I mean, Hoth looks like a silver circle if you looked at it from far enough away?"

That was a stupid question, of course.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Fair. I am still unsure about what the shapes and lines mean. So, possibly a allied base, then." He looked at the map. "Well, at these things are concerned about what is going in the galaxy. Then again, they also are in trouble if the Eternal Empire is after them as well." He looked at Layne and gave a amused look at her comment. "Assuming you have not had the pleasure of speaking to C5-PT yet, Layne?"
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

"Seems like I missed a bunch of stuff in context that happened. I guess some of us helped out the Gree at some point." Remmington asks those more familiar with all the occurrences.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Wait a second. Gree?" He looked at Remmington. "You mean to tell me that C5-PT and that alien one the screen: those are all part of the Gree?"

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Nudimsu wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:52 am
"Wait a second. Gree?" He looked at Remmington. "You mean to tell me that C5-PT and that alien one the screen: those are all part of the Gree?"
"I think this is correct, Nudimsu." Bellious interceded. "It may mean they've decided to shift their power-tipping assets from you know whom to us, having tested us enough as having what it takes. I was on a team that destroyed a killer robot they had apparently constructed as a trial device."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Another wonderful coincidence."

He gives a large sigh. "Either that or they want us to work with them. It is not really clear." He looked at everyone. "Don't ask."

((Ooc: scene's still going with the deets!))

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Any more support we can get would be welcome" Aphr commented "as we are very much outmatched as we are against Zakuul."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington nods. "Yeah, I don't think we can be too picky about our allies at this point. I'm glad that they are finding them to be a mutual problem."
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"These Gree live in the galaxy too. And I doubt Zakuul respects their autonomy any more than it does ours," Tethys comments on that dryly, with half a shrug. "Zakuul wants the whole cake. Gree, Republic, Empire, they'd like to break us all. We'll hang separately if we can't hang together." Even though this may be harder than it sounds, when she puts it that simply.

She turns back to the Gree droid. "C-Five, is that what 'silver circular' is? Friendly relations, maybe an alliance? When shall we expect your makers to meet--um, that is, 'orange vertical'--with us?"

Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

There is a loud sigh as Nudimsu looks at the others and to the Darth and to Tethys.

"A better question for C5-PT, if you would allow me to ask it Tethys." He stepped forward. "Why did your golden masters make a deal with the White Maw to become silver circular?"

Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

“Of course, Nudimisu, you—wait, what?”

Tethys had been on the point of telling Nudi he should obviously ask C5 whatever he wants, but his actual question takes her quite by surprise.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Bellious looked at her nails when the question was asked.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:48 pm
“Of course, Nudimisu, you—wait, what?”

Tethys had been on the point of telling Nudi he should obviously ask C5 whatever he wants, but his actual question takes her quite by surprise.
"Nudimsu, please." His turned his face to her and stared. "My personal name is Dim, not Dimi."

C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

The droid verbalized, “Gold intersectors contact local yellow parallels as grey intersectors versus possible silver intersectors for verdant perpendicular. This is verdant radial but gold intersectors pink secant potential silver intersectors with orange vertical.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"You have got to be joking." Tethys rubs the bridge of her nose, at a loss for words.

Ordinarily, she wouldn't miss the cue to politely correct a gaffe like mispronouncing the Chiss captain's name.* But this planet is very cold and dry and they've all been stuck here going on a month now, and this is just a bit too much.

"You backed the pirates just to bring us here? Is that why they haven't allowed us to leave? Your verdant perpendicular is the only reason we're even here?"

---
* ...Due to phone typing, hahaha, sorry. :lol:

C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

The droid verbalized, "Correct, we offer orange vertical for the red perpendicular but we have reached potential black vertical."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal stroke her chin, thinking on what they just hear and the day's context
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"Black vertical... with the pirates?"

Tethys sounds a little odd, like she's not sure whether to laugh or... not.

C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

C5 verbalized, "No, potential silver intersectors can reach black vertical with gold intersectors for green bisector."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

“I really am finding it difficult to work out the objects of verbs in your vocabulary, sorry.” Tethys pinches the bridge of her nose again. “…We don’t want to fight against you. At least, I think that is still true, even though everyone is going to be rather unhappy with your gold intersectors about the pirate thing.” She looks around at the others present, hoping she’s not the only one who finds that a completely insane way to gather information on potential allies.

“But yes, as allies, fighting Zakuul together may be inevitable. If your makers need a promise of safe conduct for their representative to feel secure visiting us… we’ll need to discuss that together. It can probably be arranged. No more getting pirates and droids and whatever else to attack us, though, that is a non-negotiable condition. Is that understood?”