This is a central command area with communications and connections to area sensors for security.
C5-PT

[Day 6 - ME] The Gree Conspiracy

Post by C5-PT »

C5 has asked the command staff to gather their people as it bears an important message from the Gold Intersectors.

Or at least that is what they assume the gibberish it spouts means.
Protocol Droid | Inquisitive | Strange Speak | Alien Origins

*Played by Dapper Dog
Hacha Tsuko

Re: [Day 6 - ME] The Gree Conspiracy

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha makes darn sure that he is here for this, bringing along the doodad he has been studying for the past month.
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Well...well...Gree tech and culture was one thing she wished she could understand better so any possibility to learn more was welcomed
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Tethys is... about as able to communicate with C5-PT as anybody on the base, so far. Which is to say, not especially. But she has the patience required for dealing with the Gree droid, at least. And after the early incident with the massive battle unit, it's clear the 'gold intersectors,' while eccentric, have resources not to be trifled with on this frozen planet.

So she's here. But she brought a covered mug of kelp tea, in case it drags on till bedtime.

"Good evening, Mr. Tsuko." She salutes Hacha casually with her mug. The other Jedi gets a nod of greeting. "Baesal."
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Yellow parallel with red inverted parabolas or whatever come over to see what it was about this time. She was amused by seeing the same people as before, when they had left to turn the death robot off.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Jo'ren arrived to see what his old pal Petey was on about now. Perhaps they had achieved access to the lower part of the base and now he could tell them what came next.

"Hey Petey. What you got for us?"
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington got the message to show up for a message. He arrives after a fair number of people have already showed up. "Evening everyone."
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

Nudimsu scrolled in, having gotten a chance to hang around the droids. Gold Intersectors meant his master, and master was something he was curious about.

Time to see who was behind C5-PT.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Layne had no idea what was going on; people had stopped telling her things for some reason; but she could figure out something was going on by the fact people were gathering. So she went and followed them.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr had heard from around the base that people were to come to the operations centre for some important message. She hoped it was a better message than whatever that pointless thing in the morning was, as she found somewhere to the sides to listen.
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Durasay Mixo

Post by Durasay Mixo »

The Pantoran stood with the crew of the Turtle. His arms folded across his chest, eyes focused on the Droid. Durasay's chest slowly rose and fell with long, deep breaths, letting the moment in time simply exist.
Pantoran | Peacekeeper | Commanding Presence | Field Commander | Tough | Enhanced Leader | Strong in the Force | Confident
Carries: Lightsaber, Modded Heavy Battle Armor, Cascader, Utility Belt
"All journeys end..."
C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

The droid went to the command console and began working some subroutines before opening a secure holo-channel. The image was that of what many of you assume must be the Gold Intersectors or the Gree.

The creature shifted in its long gown-like clothing tentacle like appendages shifting under the fabric. C5-PT continued, “Greetings yellow parallels, the gold intersectors verdant perpendicular many black verticals. Gold intersectors verdant perpendicular result is that yellow parallels are more than grey intersectors or even black intersectors.”

“After yellow parallel encounter black parallel in black tangent, gold intersectors expected white vertical. Gold intersectors pink vertex black parallel but yellow parallels are orange rhombus, thus we saw silver vertex and now seek silver circular.”

The droid finished with, “Yellow parallels no longer, now possible silver intersectors?”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Okay, so..." It took him a minute to respond, but Nudimsu was on it. "That was not was not what I was expecting their masters to look like, but that is fine. Okay, so, Yellow parallels are allies, I believe. They consider us allies. They expected us to be enemies, but were pleased to be wrong about it. So now they view us to be more than just tools or foes."

He nodded. "A step up from when we arrived, to be sure. Okay, so after you dealt with that droid you destroyed a few weeks back, they expected...I think they expected everything to be going smoothly, but now...those are some new colors there. I guess something has changed about the situation. Hmm...okay, silver. That is a metal near gold in value, so I guess they want to make us like a proper alliance to them and wish to know if that is what we want."

He looks at Petey and nods. "C5-PT, was that close to what your master is saying?"
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

C5 replied, "That is about purple vertex."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Getting pretty good at this." Nudimsu nodded and looked at evertone. "It wouldn't be a bad idea. You've all no doubt felt the power situation of the base; maybe they have a way to help. C5-PT, I assume there have been a recent influx of black lines, verticals, perpendicular etc cetera for your masters on this planet and elsewhere?"

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"And others have been more threatening I guess."

Hacha pauses

" Gold Intersectors, this is a long shot but I have had the chance to study your technology, and I have a prosthesis grafted to my brainstem. Would it be easier to communicate that way, through a direct connection? "
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"'Black'..." Tethys murmurs to herself. Then, louder, she says, "I think they saw us fight Vaylin and were impressed. We are stronger than they expected, so now they want an alliance. 'Pink vertex...'" She taps her lips with a finger, thinking. "They are afraid of 'black parallel.' If I had to guess... I don't think that's the pirates."

She lifts her chin and addresses the being in the holo-projection. "Are these 'black parallels' the force we know as the Eternal Empire? Two brothers leading an invasion of our known space?"
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

C5-PT verbalized, “That is purple vertex, black intersectors could seize green bisector, this is black circular of black intersectors. Gold intersectors contact yellow parallels give them grey parallels then bring in potential silver intersectors for verdant perpendicular this was most verdant radial.”

“Potential silver intersectors green circular green secant, they do not find yellow rhombus, no they find black vertical!”

The droid finished with, “Gold intersectors seek orange vertical with potential silver intersectors.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"I miss the middle part, but I can say that I am definitely in favor of meeting potential allies"
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Ok...so, I guess we can say it is the Eternal Empire for now. They are coming after this base? Maybe one of their other bases? They are willing to give us items to help us face them that could give us a chance, and that would help them along the way. I...guess they considered their options and this was their best bet."

He looks at the droid for confirmation.

C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

"That is blue vertex," the droid responded.

"Gold intersectors used grey intersectors against yellow parallels for verdant perpendicular."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"Orange vertical. That's some kind of alliance?" Tethys nods to Nudi in general agreement. "But I think the grey parallels there are past tense. They left the droids to watch and test us."

"Gold intersector. Is that how you would like us to address you?" she says to the Gree. "Our interactions with you so far have not been as equal partners. Please understand that if we have been 'yellow parallels' to you, you have also been 'yellow parallels' to us. You may have made up your minds, but we are still observing--excuse me, I mean we are still 'verdant perpendicular.' If you're offering us alliance against the Eternal Empire, that is something we seek too. But we need to know your terms, and how we can trust you."

C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

The droid waved its hand and then pushed Tethys, gently, and then said, “This unit is orange vertical to yellow parallel.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"Ah!" Understanding breaks across Tethys's face. "They want to meet us in person?"

Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"What did I even walk into... again."

It all sounded like gibberish to her; but apparently other people thought there was meaning there and it was important somehow?
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff