This is a central command area with communications and connections to area sensors for security.
C5-PT

Re: [Day 6 - ME] The Gree Conspiracy

Post by C5-PT »

The droid looks at the Gree, nothing seems to happen but the droid then looked back and said, "Yes."
Protocol Droid | Inquisitive | Strange Speak | Alien Origins

*Played by Dapper Dog
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

With droids words, the Chiss slams his fist against the table he was at, having a rare look of anger upon his face. His eyes closed as clenched his teeth and slammed it again.

I was wrong. I was wrong about everything.

He opened his eyes and looked around the room at everyone, to which he cleared his throat and regained his composure. "...Sorry. Continue, please."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

"Well, that was pretty kriffin enlightening." Jo'ren had just about figured out 3/4 of Petey's code.

"I think I like you better when you just say yes Petey. Does this mean we can go fight the White Maw without Gree interference? Because they've got a lot to answer for."
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

"Yes," the droid verbalized.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"Is... everything all right, Captain?" Tethys shoots Nudi a concerned look.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Nothing." He says, his voice returning to his neutral tone and his eyes relaxing. "Thought I saw a bug."
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

"Well at least that is one less complication. Nothing we can do about what has happened in the past." Remmington adds.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Yes..." His red eyes shifted over to Remmington for a long moment. "...there is nothing to be done of our previous errors of judgement and our negligence over the details now other than to learn from them. " Nudimsu nodded his head, looking at Bellious for a moment before looking at C5-PT." The dead are gone now, their bodies frozen twice over by now, either by the coldness of space or from the planet itself. Regardless of the Gree's machinations, the Eternal Empire would have come for us all, and we would have had nothing to stop them."

Nudimsu nodded his head. "We should look at these tests done to us as a fortuitous event, then. Honor those that fell in the pursuit of this goal, and ensure that they did not die for nothing. Most importantly, ensure that those who did it pay for what they've done."

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"As far as payment goes, I think the Gree could compensate us with power, intel, radars, jammers, battle droids, and various weaponry. It's verdant perpendicular to me, or whatever that verbal form truly means."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:28 am
"As far as payment goes, I think the Gree could compensate us with power, intel, radars, jammers, battle droids, and various weaponry. It's verdant perpendicular to me, or whatever that verbal form truly means."
“‘Verdant perpendicular’ is ‘observation’. I think you are looking for ‘purple vertex,’ correct or intelligent. Perhaps ‘pink secant’—want or desire,” Tethys says aside to Bellious, somewhat absently.

“I think I’ve been under a misapprehension about ‘black.’ It’s final, often with an element of danger, but it’s not always negative, is it. ‘Black vertical’… victory? Perhaps?” she asks the others who have also been trying to communicate with C5-PT over the past weeks.

“This will all require some communication about what the Republic and the Sith Empire expect from potential allies. It is rather clear that our Gree neighbors have different ideas from us about the nature of cooperation and how to make friends.” She still doesn’t know whether to laugh or groan, but at least she’s getting used to the idea. As Nudimsu has already pointed out, the waste of lives and resources is a lot to stomach.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr meant 'apparent', which seemed semantically close given the limitations of geometric linguistics, but the Jedi was apparently taking some comfort in appearing to be the smart one, so why not let her. The meeting with the droid was already turning away from the revelatory aspects, so Moyr thought about leaving. The debates on the details of arrangements with the Gree were best left to others. Nudimsu was handing it all very well anyway. She had other plans in the works, and they needed private discussions.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

C5 just observed, it seemed it had nothing lese to reveal for now. It turned off the holo image of the Gree.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Seeing that, Bellious left.

/exit