This is a central command area with communications and connections to area sensors for security.
Remmington Balmung

Reporting In [LM4]

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington stops by the Combat Operations Center after patrol to give his report.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Qozaiym Zholyeva

Re: Reporting In [LM4]

Post by Qozaiym Zholyeva »

The General was here looking over reports with Republic personnel. A holo display up of the massive storm.
General | Imperial Army | Human | Tall | Slave-Born | Renegade | Hardened | Strange Accent | Sith Empire

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

Remmington approaches the general and gives her a polite salute. "General."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Qozaiym Zholyeva

She said not looking up from her datapad, "Lord Balmung, what is it?"
General | Imperial Army | Human | Tall | Slave-Born | Renegade | Hardened | Strange Accent | Sith Empire

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

"Just a report from the patrol earlier this morning I was on." He takes out his datapad and transfers the report over to her.

"How are things looking so far?" He asks.

Qozaiym Zholyeva

“Currently bad, zhis storm will linger most of the day, creating havoc with our sensors and systems,” she replied. “Ozherwise a typical Hozh day.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

"That is a bit concerning. You saw the report from the Sith in regards to Vailyn's coming attack?" He asks.

Qozaiym Zholyeva

“I am aware of it, leadership is still undecided if we will allow zhe woman to remain,” she responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

"Hmm...? Which woman is that?" Remmington seems to be out of the loop on something.

Qozaiym Zholyeva

She waved it away and looked over the report. She sighed and said, "Looks good zhis should keep zhat sector clear of any zhreats. Your team did well, anyzhing else in need of my attentions?"

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

Remmington shakes his head. "I believe that covers it for now. Is there anything that needs to be done? Like clearing the sensor array after this blizzard is done?"

Qozaiym Zholyeva

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:55 pm
Remmington shakes his head. "I believe that covers it for now. Is there anything that needs to be done? Like clearing the sensor array after this blizzard is done?"
"Are you volunteering, Lord Balmung," she said, mildly impressed.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

Remmington smiles. "Of course I am. I wouldn't have asked if I was not prepared to help. Plus mechanics and slicing are specialties of mine."

Qozaiym Zholyeva

"Well zhe base appreciates your ingenuity and drive, Lord Balmung," she said kindly.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

"Always happy to help." Remmington responds. "Will our base defenses hold out with what we have?"

Qozaiym Zholyeva

"Zhat is an unknown, zhe pirates don't seem interested in a campaign against us, at least directly," she responded.

"At some point we will have to bring zhis stalemate to a close. For now we make do."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

"No use worrying about it too much. We can only prepare as best as we can." Remmington agrees.

"I wanted to hear more about you General. Last time you mentioned a little bit about your accent."

Qozaiym Zholyeva

"I was born a slave, Lord Balmung, my heritage is not known to me," she replied.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

"How did you elevate to your current position. Most slaves usually do not get involved in the military." Remmington asks.

"Oh, just to clarify. I am just curious. I apologize if you find any of my questions uncomfortable and you may choose to not answer them. I am just interested to learn more about you General."

Qozaiym Zholyeva

"Coming from a Sizh zhat usually means nozhing good," she replied. "I rose to my station zhrough hard work and luck, simple as zhat."

"Just like you, you had zhe luck to be born Sizh, I had zhe luck to be born enslaved."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

"That's true I suppose." Remmington nods.

"I come from a Fallen House that was practically destroyed by the time I was a child. I do not claim to have gone through the same hardships as yourself but I struggled and had to keep my head down. So I can very much appreciate those who rise up despite their circumstances."

Qozaiym Zholyeva

"Zhe Empire forges champions," she replied.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

"Adversity makes you stronger as they say." He nods in agreement.

"Where you do think our future leading us? In regards to what is going on in the Empire?"

Qozaiym Zholyeva

"It depends is zhis off zhe record, so to speak?" she asked.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "Of course." He looks around as he speaks a little more quietly.