This is a central command area with communications and connections to area sensors for security.
Hacha Tsuko

Re: [Day 3 - MA] Are you Blue Vertex (Challenge)

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha grins from auditory hole to auditory hole. "Oh, you know that I want to check this out. The Turtle is back up and running, and if she takes a bit longer to get there without being Hoth proofer, I'll keep the handling as she has it. Any other takers for their ships? Because I know I want to hit this before days end"
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

"My speeder truck is hoth-proofed if y'all would prefer" she proposed

"But if not then I trust the Turtle's sturdiness"
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"I mean, we don't know if the area is hostile yet. As much as I love that beautiful beast, subtle she ain't." Hacha concedes. "I still plan to go. If it's buried, someone might need to get things working to open them, but I don't have to drive."
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''The truck would have a low profile and can hold a lot if we need to bring back something.'' she tilts her head back an forth ''A lower profile too''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr hand-waved it in indirect agreement.

"Technicalities will sort themselves out."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"If there are," Tethys eyes the map, "'gray parallels' active at orange circular, now, then time may be of the essence. Someone may be in danger, and even if not, the people C-Five and his gold intersectors want us to find may not linger at this location." She glances at the others. "Can you be ready within a couple of hours?"
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."