This is a central command area with communications and connections to area sensors for security.
Darth Bellious

In Command [EA2]

Post by Darth Bellious »

Darth Bellious visited the area to see how the tasks she'd given the previous days were being done, and to have a general understanding of the current condition of the base. She walked about without producing too much disturbance. She'd long learned that accurate reporting is not what people say to the superiors, but what they gossip among themselves while working.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Jo'ren Rath

Re: In Command [EA2]

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Jo'ren was there having a crack at interpreting what Petey the Droid was trying to tell him. It seemed to be going well. Only a few of the terms had been scratched out and replaced so far.

When he eventually spotted her the big Sith smiled and walked over. "Been a while Moyr. I'd say I was surprised to see you, but the force has pulled us all back together again. Something big is going down."
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Darth Bellious

Re: In Command [EA2]

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Really, Jo'ren? I thought is quite natural for me to appear whenever something big is going down." She chuckled. "Good to see you. We haven't spoken, hmmm, perhaps since the Sacking? You could come over to Yavin once in a while."

She patted him on the large arm, and smirked.

"Thick as ever! Don't get old. Think what's going down is bigger than you?"
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche