This is a central command area with communications and connections to area sensors for security.
Aphr Ahaya

A little light reading? (D2 EM)

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

(It's an open area but not putting as open)

Aphr had taken the chance to slip away while everyone seemed to want to roll around in stinky goo. Which was totally not her fault, Remmington made the fire not her! Even if it did somewhat kinda involve her ship...

Entering into the command center, she suspected this would be the best place to try and find a list of names. They had to be keeping them right?
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Dapper Dog

Re: A little light reading? (D2 EM)

Post by Dapper Dog »

A Republic officer said, "How can I be of assistance... ma'am?"
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Oh good morning" Aphr said with a smile "forgive me for intruding so early, I was hoping you could assist me with something. Have a list of the people missing and found been drafted? I have someone I'm looking for and I haven't found them yet..."

Her smile wavered a little, a look of concern on her face.

"I'm worried they might be...missing. I promise it won't be long."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

They provide you a datapad and said, "Take a look."

They get back to work, though glance over to make sure you are there.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Thank you" Aphr said with a nod, taking the datapad. She began scrolling through the names. Not expecting to see Senyas actual name on there (although she'd take it if it was) but looking for any names that stand out.

(ooc - any rolls I could make here?)
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She does not find anyone named Senya on the list.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

That would have been too easy. She decided to make one quick check through for any names that seemed unusual or odd.

(ooc - can I make a perception roll to see if anything stands out?)
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:31 am
That would have been too easy. She decided to make one quick check through for any names that seemed unusual or odd.

(ooc - can I make a perception roll to see if anything stands out?)
OOC: Perception check at Hard or Education check at Hard. Ignore the Power modifier.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr focused on the list as she searched. It might save her a trip into the frozen planet, and she liked the idea of staying where her lekku wouldn't be frozen off.

(ooc D2 EM perception to spot any unusual names. Hard dif. Flipping destiny: 2eA+2eP+1eB+3eD 2 successes, 3 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Using all 3 advantage to spot additional info
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

She finds someone with very little info on them, on the crew of the Turtle, goes by Songbird.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Songbird? What an odd name...Warrants more investigation I think.

Aphr sighed, shaking her head.

"I think I need to have some words with her for worrying me so. Thank you for this" Aphr exited the list of names and offered it back "family eh? Always causing problems."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

The officer nodded a bit confused but that was Sith for yah.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Thank you" she smiled at the man "Keep up the good work, I'll get out of your way now."

She gave him a small wave, then made her way out.

Don't suppose your dear mother liked to sing she mentally asked, knowing (or at least assuming) it was likely rhetorical. She would find out soon enough either way after all....

/scene