This is a central command area with communications and connections to area sensors for security.
Jub'Lub

Re: [D1, ME] Ground control to...anyone? (Open)

Post by Jub'Lub »

Before the sith has time to reply, another Twi'lek walks in.

That's three so far.

Twi'leki: "It is not Ryloth, thats for sure. I never thought I'd miss the humidity. I am Jub'lub, a pleasure." He extends his hand towards the fellow Twi'lek.
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

Jo'ren Rath wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:48 am
"So blue vertex is impressive strength. Killer abs? No you can't see them." He thought about the context a bit more. "Oh wait."

He wrote: Blue vertex = intelligence or intuition (or similar)

"This is like one of Lord Savas' classes. Okay Petey, can you show me the best route to get to green secant? We're probably going to need more power for an elevator but maybe there's a stairwell?"
"This is green secant, yellow parallel inside green secant but first should green circular then can orange perpendicular, is yellow parallel blue vertex?" the droid responded.

'Petey' greeted the twi'leks, "Welcome yellow parallels, no green rhombus? Yellow parallels it is verdant radial to green rhombus, unless red perpendicular."
Protocol Droid | Inquisitive | Strange Speak | Alien Origins

*Played by Dapper Dog
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

The big Sith held out a hand with index finger raised in the direction of the Rylothian delegation. It was the universal sign to shush, made somewhat more menacing by the Armour of the First Wrath. "Hold your lekku a minute, I need to concentrate."

He scrawled on the board, adding to some entries and starting others:

Blue vertex = Knowledge/ understanding
Green secant = command and control
Green circular = restore power (?)
Orange perpendicular = use elevator / descend

That done he turned to look at the others more closely. The smallest was covered in a cloak so he couldn't immediately tell who she was. There was something familiar about the voice. The blue male twilek was a definite unknown though.

"Getting busy in here. Me and Petey were just having a little chat."
Last edited by Jo'ren Rath on Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Jub'Lub wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:30 am
Twi'leki: "It is not Ryloth, thats for sure. I never thought I'd miss the humidity. I am Jub'lub, a pleasure." He extends his hand towards the fellow Twi'lek.
Aphr smiled at the other man, shaking his blue hand with her small cold pink hand. She replied in Twi'leki

"It's been 18 long years since I was last on Ryloth yet I would gladly go back to that warmth" Aphr chuckled "Aphra'haya. Nice to meet you. I don't remember seeing you arrive."

Then Jo'ren spoke up and Aphr shook her head, trying not to laugh.
Jo'ren Rath wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:43 am
"Getting busy in here. Me and Petey were just having a little chat."
"You did always make friends everywhere you went" Aphr replied, moving her hood back ever so slightly so Jo'ren could see her face "I sense a huttball reunion may be coming together."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:21 pm

Aphr smiled at the other man, shaking his blue hand with her small cold pink hand. She replied in Twi'leki

"It's been 18 long years since I was last on Ryloth yet I would gladly go back to that warmth" Aphr chuckled "Aphra'haya. Nice to meet you. I don't remember seeing you arrive."
"Its been thirty for me. I do hope to see Ryloth again one day, but everything I held dear there was sold off world. I'll likely never see them again."

"I arrived via the Star Moth, captained by Jedi Master Baesal Zyn. I trust we can set aside our differences in this unusual situation."

He turns towards the burely Sith, "I am Jub'lub. It appears this droid is using geometrical metaphores to communicate."

Ground control to anyone, knowledge roll to recognize language as Gree: 2eA+2eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImage

OOC: AFK for a few hours.
Last edited by Jub'Lub on Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
"You did always make friends everywhere you went" Aphr replied, moving her hood back ever so slightly so Jo'ren could see her face "I sense a huttball reunion may be coming together."
Jo'ren blinked. "Aphr?! You grew up!" He grinned and walked over to clap her on the shoulder. "Careful, Remmington's here too and he'll have a league set up before you can stop him."

Turning his attention to the blue fella he nodded. "Jo'ren Rath. Heh, and we have a friend in common. Me and Baesal go way back." He pointed at Petey. "Yeah, been trying keep track of it all. Think I'm making progress though."
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Jub'Lub wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:57 pm
"Its been thirty for me. I do hope to see Ryloth again one day, but everything I held dear there was sold off world. I'll likely never see them again."

"I arrived via the Star Moth, captained by Jedi Master Baesal Zyn. I trust we can set aside our differences in this unusual situation."

He turns towards the burely Sith, "I am Jub'lub. It appears this droid is using geometrical metaphores to communicate.
"I know that feeling" Aphr said, giving the man a knowing smile "you could retire there maybe?"
Jo'ren Rath wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:07 pm
Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Jo'ren blinked. "Aphr?! You grew up!" He grinned and walked over to clap her on the shoulder. "Careful, Remmington's here too and he'll have a league set up before you can stop him."
"Not enough it seems, you're still way too tall" Aphr said with a laugh, putting her hand on his and giving it a squeeze "and I've come across Remmington, he nearly blew up my ship repairing it. How have you been? Other than finding confusing droids?"
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

C5-PT wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:18 am
'Petey' greeted the twi'leks, "Welcome yellow parallels, no green rhombus? Yellow parallels it is verdant radial to green rhombus, unless red perpendicular."
"Hello Petey! So, it appears we have a bit of a language barrier, one that Jo'ren Rath is working on solving. If I'm understanding right, when you say 'unless red perpendicular,' are you suggesting nothing can be done without power? As in, it is moot with red perpendicular?"

Jub'lub scratches his chin.

C5-PT

Post by C5-PT »

"Green secant is green bilateral but still red perpendicular, are yellow parallels blue vertex?" the droid responded.
Protocol Droid | Inquisitive | Strange Speak | Alien Origins

*Played by Dapper Dog
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Jo'ren gave the much smaller twilek Sith a grin and then laughed. "Remmy nearly blew up your ship huh? Sounds about right. And yeah, I'm still big ol' me. It's been a busy time Aphr. Been keeping busy."

Assassinating the Emperor, Assaulting the Jedi Temple and killing their Grand Master. It was never a dull moment.

"I think Petey said that command and control is operational but still lacking power. Then he asked if we understand? I think we can find out more if we get deeper underground, but we need power to get the turbolifts working."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"You were always one for making a big impact" Aphr offered with a grin, peering back over at the droid.

"Maybe it would be worth drafting some kind of communication log so we can tie what he says to specific situations for translation purposes?"