This is a central command area with communications and connections to area sensors for security.
Remmington Balmung

System Check [D1 LM]

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington continues looking around the base and finds a room with minimal power. He enters the room and looks around with his scanner goggles. "Hmm... seems like power is here albeit barely." He plays it cool.

/ Recover Strain. Cool/Presence. 1eP+1eA =
2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImage
-2 Strain
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Hacha Tsuko

Re: System Check [D1 LM]

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha hauls himself into the room, still bleeding.

"Ok, so a place with power. This seems promising." The Duros pulls off gloves and begins to look around. A recovering Sith does not appear to phase him.

"Did you touch anything?"
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Remmington Balmung

Remmington turns to the wild Duros that appeared. He shakes his head. "Not yet."

He lifts up his goggles to rest on his forehead and offers a polite salute. "Lord Remmington Balmung of the Empire." He looks over the newcomer.

"Do you need healing?"

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha points to his face, this high cheeks spotted with a blush of dark purplish brusing.

"Does it look as bad as it feels? Because right now it feels like someone shoved a new ball of pain receptors in there, and they go off whenever I touch it. Fortunately, a bit of discomfort never stops a professional, and someone needs to get this base running. The mechanics anyway. It looks like there are plenty of takers for Lead Rathtar."
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Remmington Balmung

"Do you mind if I take a closer look? Just your hand will be fine." Remmington asks.

/ 2 Dark Side
ImageImage

Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha tenderly extends a hand.
Remmington Balmung

Remmington takes Hacha's hand and feels his pulse. He releases his hand and nods.

"Doesn't seem too bad. You may want to get some medical attention for that or sleep it off in a bacta tank. Do you know of any healers? I have a medical officer on my ship if you want to drop by."

/ Correction, can't use Destiny to heal
Last edited by Remmington Balmung on Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: You still take 2 Conflict and strain even if you use 1 pip.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Remmington Balmung

/ Sorry, correction can't heal since I already used Destiny outside of Event. Removing Heal. /