Basic living area, apartment style living for two people per room with a public refresher for personnel.
Layne Hoshin

Re: (D6-LE) Wine, women, and song! (Girls night)

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Kriff the slavers," she said, raising a shot before quickly downing it.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:21 am
There was another sip before she added "and we can duet if you're still standing later" with another laugh.
"If I'm still standing for too much longer I might have to switch to the hard stuff." She hiccups then cups her mouth.
Layne Hoshin wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:36 am
"Layne has the right idea!"

"Still that's cool, never jumped into anyone else's connection to the force before." She sips some more on her wine. "So Vaylin had daddy issues huh? That sucks. What did he do to her?" She thinks about it. "Nope, nevermind. That's not my business. I just hope someone helps her through them. Force if someone jumped into my connection and walked all over my traumas. And I've not got that strong of a connection with the force." She stretches out a yawn. "At least I've seen stronger. I'm essentially just a suped up brawler, haven't even pulled my old lightsaber out in...ppppffffftttt, years." She hiccups. "I'm hungry." Breela picks up a plate and lays into the hors d'oeuvres. The fish thingy especially made her happy. "I owe the chef! Need to save some for Z."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Riss

Post by Riss »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:22 am
"Fair enough," she laughed gently. "I live on Dromund Kaas most of the time nowadays, but I have been to Alderaan once." She smiled, the expression turning a little nostalgic. "Back when I was 24 and Niall Organa and I were still friends, I visited him. I had to see this beautiful homeworld he kept going on about for myself. I admit, it was everything he claimed it was."
"Niall Organa? The old soul himself," she chuckles, shaking her head. "Niall has a hand in me regaining my family name, a small hand- but his support was always and is still appreciated," she says, smiling a touch more softly than normal but any thought but there's that look in the eye which confirms the added softness isn't from the topic. Slight wry smile, "Wish I could give you something back like that, but to be honest I never want to see an Imperial world again if I can afford it. Though.. I was in Dromund Kaas once, never made it past the spaceport however. Long time ago."
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"...I wonder if my old apartment on Dromund Kaas is still there," Layne said, overhearing parts of the conversation while buzzing and looking up at the ceiling.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Breela Po wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:26 am
Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:21 am
There was another sip before she added "and we can duet if you're still standing later" with another laugh.
"If I'm still standing for too much longer I might have to switch to the hard stuff." She hiccups then cups her mouth.
Layne Hoshin wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:36 am
"Layne has the right idea!"

"Still that's cool, never jumped into anyone else's connection to the force before." She sips some more on her wine. "So Vaylin had daddy issues huh? That sucks. What did he do to her?" She thinks about it. "Nope, nevermind. That's not my business. I just hope someone helps her through them. Force if someone jumped into my connection and walked all over my traumas. And I've not got that strong of a connection with the force." She stretches out a yawn. "At least I've seen stronger. I'm essentially just a suped up brawler, haven't even pulled my old lightsaber out in...ppppffffftttt, years." She hiccups. "I'm hungry." Breela picks up a plate and lays into the hors d'oeuvres. The fish thingy especially made her happy. "I owe the chef! Need to save some for Z."
Aphr laughed.

"Guess you're sleeping here tonight!"

She frowned thoughtfully.

"It was a very odd experience for sure. Also don't ask, better to not sour the mood of a celebration and it really will. I think we all have traumas that we'd rather someone didn't walk, but being able to walk in these let us reach Vaylin which is what matters. Also gave a really clear view of Zakuul and kriff that place is advanced. Also bring those plates closer, I'm really small you know!"
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Riss wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:22 pm
"Niall Organa? The old soul himself," she chuckles, shaking her head. "Niall has a hand in me regaining my family name, a small hand- but his support was always and is still appreciated," she says, smiling a touch more softly than normal but any thought but there's that look in the eye which confirms the added softness isn't from the topic. Slight wry smile, "Wish I could give you something back like that, but to be honest I never want to see an Imperial world again if I can afford it. Though.. I was in Dromund Kaas once, never made it past the spaceport however. Long time ago."
"He's a good guy. Deserved better than me as a friend. I don't know much about Alderaan's politics, though. How did you end up restoring your house?,"

"As for Dromund Kaas... I mean, it's an Imperial world, so dangerous is a given. I do enjoy the weather, though. Lots of rain and lightning storms."
Layne Hoshin wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:25 pm
"...I wonder if my old apartment on Dromund Kaas is still there," Layne said, overhearing parts of the conversation while buzzing and looking up at the ceiling.
Overhearing, she said. "Don't see why it wouldn't be. Short of... you know." She made a circular gesture upward to imply the enemy without bringing the rest of the mood down.
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:15 pm
"It was a very odd experience for sure. Also don't ask, better to not sour the mood of a celebration and it really will. I think we all have traumas that we'd rather someone didn't walk, but being able to walk in these let us reach Vaylin which is what matters. Also gave a really clear view of Zakuul and kriff that place is advanced. Also bring those plates closer, I'm really small you know!"
Breela grabs you a plate then throws you a quick glance at that last part. "Wait a second!" She loosens her boot straps and slides out of them real quick, "Ooaaah," she says almost losing her balance, "Okay! Come here right quick." She grabs your hands and pulls you towards her. Standing next to Breela without her boots on... "*Gasp*You're fun sized like me! Twinzies!" Still holding hands she hops happily. "This calls for a celebration!"

She slides her boots back on then reaches over to get shot glasses.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Breela Po wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:40 pm
Breela grabs you a plate then throws you a quick glance at that last part. "Wait a second!" She loosens her boot straps and slides out of them real quick, "Ooaaah," she says almost losing her balance, "Okay! Come here right quick." She grabs your hands and pulls you towards her. Standing next to Breela without her boots on... "*Gasp*You're fun sized like me! Twinzies!" Still holding hands she hops happily. "This calls for a celebration!"

She slides her boots back on then reaches over to get shot glasses.
Aphr laughed as she stood up next to Breela, tilting her head slightly before understanding what she was doing. She did enjoy this kind of drunk over the mopey or overly feely drunk, and she didn't meet many people her size or smaller so it was quite funny.

"Twinzie shots? As long as they're not Lucinias one! I don't want to be burnt mouthed and drunk, just the second one is fine" she grinned, sitting back down once the other woman went get the shot glasses, taking that chance to start putting some food onto the plate "I don't meet many people my height, I'm often the smallest person in any room. I remember playing Huttball and being half the size of my teammates."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:20 am
"Twinzie shots? As long as they're not Lucinias one! I don't want to be burnt mouthed and drunk, just the second one is fine" she grinned, sitting back down once the other woman went get the shot glasses, taking that chance to start putting some food onto the plate "I don't meet many people my height, I'm often the smallest person in any room. I remember playing Huttball and being half the size of my teammates."
"Go spend time on Farrfin, lots of people like me! Scrawny, chatty, furry, and equally fun sized. The difference between us is I worked my ass off to become the sexy badass you see before you." She flexes showing off her surprisingly deceptive brawn. "Of course," she grabs two glasses and a bottle of whiskey, "I've also got meh space magic and years of Jedi training to go with my badassery. So extra kudos to mwah!"

She pours the whiskey neat then sets it back down. "Cheers!"

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Breela Po wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:50 am
"Go spend time on Farrfin, lots of people like me! Scrawny, chatty, furry, and equally fun sized. The difference between us is I worked my ass off to become the sexy badass you see before you." She flexes showing off her surprisingly deceptive brawn. "Of course," she grabs two glasses and a bottle of whiskey, "I've also got meh space magic and years of Jedi training to go with my badassery. So extra kudos to mwah!"

She pours the whiskey neat then sets it back down. "Cheers!"
Aphr reached for the drink then quickly pulled her hand back at something Bree said.

"Uh..."

She paused for a long moment, before shaking her head and smiling.

"It was a sealed bottle right" she asked with a small laugh as she picked up the glass "sorry, had a bad incident in the past. Even worse than Lucinias...whatever that was."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:00 am
Aphr reached for the drink then quickly pulled her hand back at something Bree said.

"Uh..."

She paused for a long moment, before shaking her head and smiling.

"It was a sealed bottle right" she asked with a small laugh as she picked up the glass "sorry, had a bad incident in the past. Even worse than Lucinias...whatever that was."
She cocks her head at you with a curious frown, "I'm sorry to hear that. You don't have to drink if it makes you uncomfortable." She pours herself another glass and tosses it back. "Or you could point me in the direction of the frag-head that messed with you and I'll have them eating through a straw for the rest of their days."

She throws quick angry jabs, "Teach him to mess with vulnerable women. That's the lowest of the low! What a slimeball!!"

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Breela Po wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:14 am
She cocks her head at you with a curious frown, "I'm sorry to hear that. You don't have to drink if it makes you uncomfortable." She pours herself another glass and tosses it back. "Or you could point me in the direction of the frag-head that messed with you and I'll have them eating through a straw for the rest of their days."

She throws quick angry jabs, "Teach him to mess with vulnerable women. That's the lowest of the low! What a slimeball!!"
Aphr sat back slightly as the jabs started flying.

"Woah it's ok, it was like 12 years ago now and I'm sure that Jedi master is likely dead from old age or stupidity at this point. It just makes me wary is all" she reached forward to pick up the glass of whiskey "I don't think you'd do that kinda thing. Shall we toast then?"
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:20 am
Aphr sat back slightly as the jabs started flying.

"Woah it's ok, it was like 12 years ago now and I'm sure that Jedi master is likely dead from old age or stupidity at this point. It just makes me wary is all" she reached forward to pick up the glass of whiskey "I don't think you'd do that kinda thing. Shall we toast then?"
She freezes, "A Jedi did what? What the kriff!?"

She sighs, "You don't have to tell me, but if you want to. We can drink to his impending demise, or celebrate it." She shrugs, "Or we can drink to friendship and hopefully a brighter future."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Breela Po wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:44 am
She freezes, "A Jedi did what? What the kriff!?"

She sighs, "You don't have to tell me, but if you want to. We can drink to his impending demise, or celebrate it." She shrugs, "Or we can drink to friendship and hopefully a brighter future."
"This was back before...well I barely knew what the Force was then. A bunch of us were invited to some kind of tea gathering by a Jedi master and she slipped something into the tea to make us connect with the force in that moment? We all kind of had some weird visions, some of the Sith in the room were angry. I was pretty upset, it damaged my trust when I was still working out who I was."

Aphr shrugged.

"It's the past anyway. The past can stay in the past, I'm a different person now. So let's drink to friendship and a brighter future!"
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:21 pm
"This was back before...well I barely knew what the Force was then. A bunch of us were invited to some kind of tea gathering by a Jedi master and she slipped something into the tea to make us connect with the force in that moment? We all kind of had some weird visions, some of the Sith in the room were angry. I was pretty upset, it damaged my trust when I was still working out who I was."

Aphr shrugged.

"It's the past anyway. The past can stay in the past, I'm a different person now. So let's drink to friendship and a brighter future!"
'Why does that sound... familiar?' She thinks to herself.

"Fair enough. Cheers!" She'll knock another back with you. "Whew! Ohhh yeah, I'm starting to feel it." She grins.

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Breela Po wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:28 pm
'Why does that sound... familiar?' She thinks to herself.

"Fair enough. Cheers!" She'll knock another back with you. "Whew! Ohhh yeah, I'm starting to feel it." She grins.
"Cheers!" Aphr managed to down it in one, wincing after "ugh, I can't ever get used to drinking harder stuff! I'm happy on wine but a proper toast needed something harder."

She put the shot glass down and picked her plate up again, then reached over to pass Breela her place.

"You really are in a celebratory mood! Not that I blame you. Tell me more about your little one then."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:08 pm
"Cheers!" Aphr managed to down it in one, wincing after "ugh, I can't ever get used to drinking harder stuff! I'm happy on wine but a proper toast needed something harder."

She put the shot glass down and picked her plate up again, then reached over to pass Breela her place.

"You really are in a celebratory mood! Not that I blame you. Tell me more about your little one then."
Breela caps off the whiskey for someone else and joins Aphr in chowing down for the time being.

"Oh Zee," She smiles warmly, "Her name is Zan'ja. I named her after my master, since we named her brother after Khaji's dad." Breela gushes, "She's grown so beautiful. I could talk your ear off about her honestly. She was always following after my son like his own little shadow. Hanging onto Khaji when he practiced." She wipes a few tears away. "But at the moment we're warming up to each other again. It could be a few days before she gets her circadian rhythm back. I tucked her in about an hour ago but she'll probably be awake up in a cold sweat around midnight. I want to be back by then honestly. Those bastard slavers didn't keep her fed so there's also that. All told she'll probably be recuperating for some time."

The whole time she absently fondles the locket hanging from her neck.

Riss

Post by Riss »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 7:52 pm
"He's a good guy. Deserved better than me as a friend. I don't know much about Alderaan's politics, though. How did you end up restoring your house?,"

"As for Dromund Kaas... I mean, it's an Imperial world, so dangerous is a given. I do enjoy the weather, though. Lots of rain and lightning storms."
Layne Hoshin wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:25 pm
-snip-
"Lightning is.." she pauses, glancing over to Layne when she speaks. Where Luth gave a pleasant enough reception to the words, Riss only granted Layne a glare she felt was very well earned. Similarly, of course, Riss wasn't a woman to bring down the mood needlessly and focuses renewed on Luth with a warm smile that almost seems to override that slip away from their current dynamic. "If I started counting the people who deserved a better friend than me-" she teases with a shake of her nose, chuckling. "I'm sure for the time you spent together as friends it was good. Though, more about me you ask? Well well, I.. mostly just came back home after years, got involved with the local turmoil you probably heard of some five years back on Alderaan, and shook some hands- made some deals. I fought for what was mine."

"Still rebuilding my old home after it was laid to ruin by the unfortunate affair with House Thul but.. it's looking like a proper home again. Not quite home as it was, which suits me rather well."
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

She sighed at the received glare.

"Well, someone doesn't like me," she said, and downed another shot.

She then listened to what Breela was saying, and frowned. Didn't really have much to say to that, other than repeat her earlier words.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Breela Po wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:59 pm
Breela caps off the whiskey for someone else and joins Aphr in chowing down for the time being.

"Oh Zee," She smiles warmly, "Her name is Zan'ja. I named her after my master, since we named her brother after Khaji's dad." Breela gushes, "She's grown so beautiful. I could talk your ear off about her honestly. She was always following after my son like his own little shadow. Hanging onto Khaji when he practiced." She wipes a few tears away. "But at the moment we're warming up to each other again. It could be a few days before she gets her circadian rhythm back. I tucked her in about an hour ago but she'll probably be awake up in a cold sweat around midnight. I want to be back by then honestly. Those bastard slavers didn't keep her fed so there's also that. All told she'll probably be recuperating for some time."

The whole time she absently fondles the locket hanging from her neck.
"I can hear your joy at finding her again. It reminds me how I felt when I found my sister after all those years" Aphr smiled, putting a hand on Brees arm "I'm happy for you, and I'll make sure you get back before midnight for your daughter even if I have to find someone to carry you. Or even do it myself! Not that I'm really all that strong, but the Force will find a way. As long as it helps me find a way back to my ship afterwards" there was a small chuckle as she sat back and bit into some of her food again.

"Now you can go home after this and enjoy family time again."