Basic living area, apartment style living for two people per room with a public refresher for personnel.
Katarzyna Panteer

Re: (D6-LE) Wine, women, and song! (Girls night)

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Riss wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:57 am
"You are quite darling," she says, half chuckling as she raises a hand across the party a little. Waving down Kat's attention she calls out, "Hey Kat, can I keep this one??" she asks with an earnesty of seeking an answer but settles right back into more local conversation.
Kat smirked a bit, "Riss, no." A phrase often said, but one said more in good humor this time.

Oh boy, this room was already filling up a lot. Times like these back home, she'd often have Gaul by her side, taking the brunt of the social interaction... which he enjoyed, possibly too much sometimes. Hopefully Riss could serve as her shield if this became too much.

"I'm surprised at the spread prepared," she remarked to Lucinia. "Did you bring this from home?"
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:43 am
Lucinia looked at her, smirking. The light seemed to catch the yellow tinge in her eyes, making it glint.

"Do you?" She asked.
Layne Hoshin wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:44 am
"Does it matter?" she asked Aphr in reply to her own question.
"Uh...yes and no. Leaning towards no" Aphr went to drink but paused:
Breela Po wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:12 am
"Have we met? I'm Breela, Breela Po." She extends her hand to Aphr.
"I don't think we have! I'm Aphr" she shook the other womans hand "and I have a feeling I'm going to have a painful headache soon" she added as she downed the drink...and winced.

"Why is it spicy?!"
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:59 am
"Why is it spicy?!"
There was only one answer to that, of course.

"Ooooohohohoho!" Lucinia was briefly interrupted from taking a drink by the need to bring one hand to the corner of her mouth. "There are two things that should never be asked about. Secret recipes, and the secrets of the Sith. In this case, it's both."

Preening at the 'popularity' of her gelatin shots, she continued to offer them arround.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:59 am
"I don't think we have! I'm Aphr" she shook the other womans hand "and I have a feeling I'm going to have a painful headache soon" she added as she downed the drink...and winced.
"Don't worry," Breela winked, "I've got a secret family recipe of my own for just such an occasion."
Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:05 am
"Ooooohohohoho!"
She laughs out loud before cupping her mouth. "Sorry, haven't had a drink in weeks. It seems to be getting to me."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"The beauty of being force sensitive is that you can use it to be better at drinking alcohol," she said, as she called upon the force to make her body more resilient to things like hangovers and headaches.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"That's cheating" Aphr said to Layne, putting her cup down.
Lucinia Malveaux wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:05 am
"Ooooohohohoho!" Lucinia was briefly interrupted from taking a drink by the need to bring one hand to the corner of her mouth. "There are two things that should never be asked about. Secret recipes, and the secrets of the Sith. In this case, it's both."
Breela Po wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:52 am
"Don't worry," Breela winked, "I've got a secret family recipe of my own for just such an occasion."
"I might need to take you up on that, do you have anything...sweeter to drink?" She looked over the food and drinks there "and maybe less mysterious?"
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Riss wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:57 am
"You are quite darling," she says, half chuckling as she raises a hand across the party a little. Waving down Kat's attention she calls out, "Hey Kat, can I keep this one??" she asks with an earnesty of seeking an answer but settles right back into more local conversation.

"Now, I don't think I've had that before- consider me very curious," she says, granting her own little smile and a wink. "Between you and me, we won't have to worry about this party slowing down at all."
Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:35 am
Kat smirked a bit, "Riss, no." A phrase often said, but one said more in good humor this time.
She shrugged. "I don't know, I could probably be convinced to be kidnapped and ridden off into the sunset with by some beautiful Alderaanian noble. I think I could make a good romance novel cover art reference, if I do say so myself," she joked with a laugh, briefly striking an overdramatic pose. Straightening, she added to Riss, "Whiskey makes a good pairing with the black tea. I would mind trying rum with a white tea with maybe some fruity addition. The possibilities are endless."

With booze bolstering her confidence now, she got up and picked up the mic for the karakoke. "All right. As the worst singer here, I'll start so everyone can listen and say, 'Let me try, I can do way better than that.'" She checked through the songs. Ah... This seemed... very appropriate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjVE2N6Ra04

"I can hear the distant call!
There is no easy way out of here.
There is no easy way, perservere.
There is so much more beyond these walls!"

Karaoke Night! Time to sing terribly. With booze!: 2eA+1eB+2eD 1 success
ImageImageImageImageImage

Well, that went less badly than she thought.
Last edited by Luth Khalan on Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E&t=15s

Layne had been consuming quite a bit of alcohol already that day, and was probably on her second or third drink now. People were expecting her to sing? She *had* to be drunk for that, after all. Even with the Force helping her 'cheat', the alcohol was *strong*. She might've stumbled a little as she went to the machine to check for a song she thought she could sing.

Then the song came on.

"Rocking, rocking and rolling. Down to the beach I'm strolling. But the seagulls, poking my head, not fun. I said seagulls, hmm, stop it now. Hmm ha, hmm-mm ha, hmm-ha, hmm-mm-ha, hmmm-mm, hmm-mm... ha."

She was... terrible.

Karaoke, increased difficulty.: 2eA+4eD 1 failure, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Riss

Post by Riss »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:09 pm
She shrugged. "I don't know, I could probably be convinced to be kidnapped and ridden off into the sunset with by some beautiful Alderaanian noble. I think I could make a good romance novel cover art reference, if I do say so myself," she joked with a laugh, briefly striking an overdramatic pose. Straightening, she added to Riss, "Whiskey makes a good pairing with the black tea. I would mind trying rum with a white tea with maybe some fruity addition. The possibilities are endless."
Riss nods in that passing moment, "You definitely could," she smiles, lingering on that smile for a moment while the chuckle arrives a little late. Luth's added words on the mixture got her curious however, and offered Luth the easy chance to walk toward the karoake booth itself. Meanwhile Riss took a look at the thermos, and the rest of the table in general. Sorting out a few possibilities for later in the night while also grabbing herself an actual cup of the mix.

Finding a place to properly lounge away from the table, a few snacks in hand, she settled in for the first performance but her attention found itself elsewhere for the second. Riss wasn't a gal who got over some things too easy, as it were. Sipping at the concoction she was certain to give it her best attempt at tasting. Pleasant expression worn she places her hand down, a tap on the empty half of the loveseat when Luth would step down- an easy enough to miss invitation if she wanted to peruse and mingle elsewhere a bit more.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Riss wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:06 pm
Riss nods in that passing moment, "You definitely could," she smiles, lingering on that smile for a moment while the chuckle arrives a little late. Luth's added words on the mixture got her curious however, and offered Luth the easy chance to walk toward the karoake booth itself. Meanwhile Riss took a look at the thermos, and the rest of the table in general. Sorting out a few possibilities for later in the night while also grabbing herself an actual cup of the mix.

Finding a place to properly lounge away from the table, a few snacks in hand, she settled in for the first performance but her attention found itself elsewhere for the second. Riss wasn't a gal who got over some things too easy, as it were. Sipping at the concoction she was certain to give it her best attempt at tasting. Pleasant expression worn she places her hand down, a tap on the empty half of the loveseat when Luth would step down- an easy enough to miss invitation if she wanted to peruse and mingle elsewhere a bit more.
She didn't miss the invitation... and why not take it, really? She settled down next to her, taking one of the glasses the hosts had provided for now, taking a sip. "Sorry for the interruption. It seemed like time to break the ice on the singing."

Riss

Post by Riss »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:25 pm
She didn't miss the invitation... and why not take it, really? She settled down next to her, taking one of the glasses the hosts had provided for now, taking a sip. "Sorry for the interruption. It seemed like time to break the ice on the singing."
"Oh, I don't mind at all. Especially when you're gonna walk away to get us started on the performances," she flashes a smile, sweeping one of her legs over the other so it dangles closer toward Luth. "Great way to start the night, I think. Really get the crowd excited and settled in," she teases a little, leaning back onto an elbow between her and Luth. One hand being used to prop up her own head for the full lean in effect.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Riss wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:38 pm
"Oh, I don't mind at all. Especially when you're gonna walk away to get us started on the performances," she flashes a smile, sweeping one of her legs over the other so it dangles closer toward Luth. "Great way to start the night, I think. Really get the crowd excited and settled in," she teases a little, leaning back onto an elbow between her and Luth. One hand being used to prop up her own head for the full lean in effect.
She turned in her seat, resting one elbow on the back of it, closer to Riss and curling one leg under her, leaning in a little to talk over music and other conversations. "I agree. Sometimes people need someone to embarrass themselves first. I don't mind doing it," she replied with a soft laugh. Her eyes light on Riss' hair. "That hair color is really nice-looking by the way. It threw me off because you make it look so natural. At first I was like, 'Is that a strawberry blonde, or...? Oh, nope, that is pink for sure.'"

Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Kat wasn't really drinking much, and was quite happy with observing everyone with an amused expression as she nibbled on the crackers and cheese.

But then the karaoke microphone was passed to her. Oh boy, can't back out now. A sheepish smile was directed towards Riss, who knew what to expect from anything involving Kat and a microphone.

The machine selected a song randomly for her, and it was an old rock song that she actually knew the lyrics too... some would perhaps be surprised at how many lyrics she knew.

For those who expected the Paladin Princess to be an amazing singer they would be greatly disappointed. Because while Kat knew the lyrics, she could not really carry a tune well.

"Oooooh --- we're halfway thereeee! Woooaaaaaaaah! We're living on a praaaayer!"

------

OOC: No need to roll, Kat can't sing. xD
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Riss

Post by Riss »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:14 pm
She turned in her seat, resting one elbow on the back of it, closer to Riss and curling one leg under her, leaning in a little to talk over music and other conversations. "I agree. Sometimes people need someone to embarrass themselves first. I don't mind doing it," she replied with a soft laugh. Her eyes light on Riss' hair. "That hair color is really nice-looking by the way. It threw me off because you make it look so natural. At first I was like, 'Is that a strawberry blonde, or...? Oh, nope, that is pink for sure.'"
Riss smiles first, regarding Luth as she spoke on her hair, "You're cute. Thank you," she says, giving that little charming smile of hers. "Red isn't the most common color and-" she raises a finger- "correct me if I'm wrong but that's natural right? Regardless you take such good care of it, I'm a little stunned. Very beautiful. With the confidence to boot? You're killing it," she says, chuckling slightly. Letting her drink hand bounce against her knee a little bit, a casual glance looking down across Luth and over toward her mirrored hand before sliding back up.

With Kat's song coming up, she can't help but pause a second to glance at the woman on stage. A soft smile worn, Kat wasn't made to be a singer but she'd seen her other strengths aplenty and endeared always. Still, she wasn't going to distract herself long from the woman opposite her at the moment.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:23 pm
"I might need to take you up on that, do you have anything...sweeter to drink?" She looked over the food and drinks there "and maybe less mysterious?"
She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a vial. "Another secret recipe," she hands it over. "Afraid it's just as mysterious, but at the very least antithesis to Luci's concoction. May it bring balance to your social health, just add a tea spoon to your morning caf."

For Luth's performance she cheered. Layne's? She laughed and helped her feel better about herself. As for Kat's performance, it really didn't matter, a song like that's gonna get everyone singing.

She next jumps up on stage and picks a song for herself.

Hamming it up before Downtime: 2eP+1eA+1eB+4eD 4 successes, 3 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Despite her being well on her way in terms of alcohol consumption. She stupidly picked a song that landed a little too close for comfort. Performance was good though.

"Ohhh yes! I'm the GREAT.... PRETENDER!!"
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Luth clapped enthusiastically for all three singers, genuinely smiling. It was so nice seeing people a little more loosened up and having fun.
Riss wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:33 pm
Riss smiles first, regarding Luth as she spoke on her hair, "You're cute. Thank you," she says, giving that little charming smile of hers. "Red isn't the most common color and-" she raises a finger- "correct me if I'm wrong but that's natural right? Regardless you take such good care of it, I'm a little stunned. Very beautiful. With the confidence to boot? You're killing it," she says, chuckling slightly. Letting her drink hand bounce against her knee a little bit, a casual glance looking down across Luth and over toward her mirrored hand before sliding back up.

With Kat's song coming up, she can't help but pause a second to glance at the woman on stage. A soft smile worn, Kat wasn't made to be a singer but she'd seen her other strengths aplenty and endeared always. Still, she wasn't going to distract herself long from the woman opposite her at the moment.
"You're pretty cute yourself," she answered with a smiled of her own. "It is natural. Probably the one physical trait I got from my father. Thank you so much." She shifted to let her arm when she took a drink to brush against Riss' casually. "I'd love to learn more about you. I only know what little I've been able to glean so far, which is mostly Alderaanian noble, beautiful, seems very passionate and committed about her beliefs."

She nodded to Breela and grinned. "Though it might be coming around to your turn soon, if you're up for it."

Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Luci watched the performers, a smirk on her face, emphasized by the bright red of her lips. It was difficult to tell if she was enjoying the performances ironically or honestly.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Breela Po wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:57 pm
She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a vial. "Another secret recipe," she hands it over. "Afraid it's just as mysterious, but at the very least antithesis to Luci's concoction. May it bring balance to your social health, just add a tea spoon to your morning caf."

Aphr took the vial, looking at it.

"Take in the morning, got it. I don't usually accept random vials of drinks and now I've accepted two in short span."

Then people got up to start singing! She clapped and smiled, enjoying the show. Picking up a drink that wasn't a shot as well to sip on. "Good one Breela, you've got a great voice."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:03 am
She nodded to Breela and grinned. "Though it might be coming around to your turn soon, if you're up for it."
Immediately after the performance Breela grabs another jello shot, then chases it with some of Luth's concoction. "Mhmmm, yummy!" She says, eyes swimming. "Well that was tougher than expected." She looks over at Luth and Riss and gives Luth an excited thumbs up.
Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:22 am
Then people got up to start singing! She clapped and smiled, enjoying the show. Picking up a drink that wasn't a shot as well to sip on. "Good one Breela, you've got a great voice."
"Awww thank you!" She giggles, "Force! I haven't done that in years." She was a little pumped from adrenaline. So she poured herself another glass to cool down. "This is nice, getting to relax and hang out. I've been so cranked up I'd almost forgotten what it felt like." She looks over the room. "I wish we could bottle up moments like these. Just escape into them when the going gets tough."

She takes a longer look at Aphyr. "Hey wait, I think I recognize you. You checked out my notice ages ago. I was hoping more imperials would reach out, but I know there have been other priorities." She looks down, thinking briefly about Bellious' reaction. Her fingers absently tracing her lips before taking a protracted sip of wine. "Like getting off this wretched snowball for one. Still, I appreciate it!" She smiles warmly at you.

"Thinking about throwing your hat in the ring? Take the microphone for a spin?"

Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Layne plopped down on a seat after her performance, and went straight back to drinks.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Breela Po wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:53 am
"Awww thank you!" She giggles, "Force! I haven't done that in years." She was a little pumped from adrenaline. So she poured herself another glass to cool down. "This is nice, getting to relax and hang out. I've been so cranked up I'd almost forgotten what it felt like." She looks over the room. "I wish we could bottle up moments like these. Just escape into them when the going gets tough."

She takes a longer look at Aphyr. "Hey wait, I think I recognize you. You checked out my notice ages ago. I was hoping more imperials would reach out, but I know there have been other priorities." She looks down, thinking briefly about Bellious' reaction. Her fingers absently tracing her lips before taking a protracted sip of wine. "Like getting off this wretched snowball for one. Still, I appreciate it!" She smiles warmly at you.

"Thinking about throwing your hat in the ring? Take the microphone for a spin?"
"Oh that was yours? How did that go? I got swept up in a whole kriffful of mess on this giant snowglobe and have barely had a chance to sit down" Aphr said with a small shake of her head "even now I feel like I'm going to turn my head and another storm is going to hit. Sorry I couldn't be of more help."

She looked over to the mic then back at Breela.

"I don't think I'm drunk enough" she added with a laugh "but if nobody else jumps up soon I'll give it a shot."
Riss

Post by Riss »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:03 am
Luth clapped enthusiastically for all three singers, genuinely smiling. It was so nice seeing people a little more loosened up and having fun.
"You're pretty cute yourself," she answered with a smiled of her own. "It is natural. Probably the one physical trait I got from my father. Thank you so much." She shifted to let her arm when she took a drink to brush against Riss' casually. "I'd love to learn more about you. I only know what little I've been able to glean so far, which is mostly Alderaanian noble, beautiful, seems very passionate and committed about her beliefs."

Eyes flicker over where the casual touch set, an all too alluring smile resting on Riss' features, "Lucky for you I'm one of my most favorite topics," she says a little teasingly, chuckling a little. Taking to the glow of the compliment a moment before the stage was offered her. A pause for a moment, an earnest consideration, and ultimately she shook her head. "I think I'll leave it to any other for now.. if we still have any?" she glances kinda vaguely but doesn't commit to the action anymore than that. "I'm happy as I am with my current focus."

"Have you ever had the chance to come to Alderaan? Or.. where do you call home Luth Kalan I believe it was if I remember right? Not your average dark and broody Sith-" she says, her pleased demeanor shifting a little but bringing it right but- "but that's definitely not the only thing making you a point of interest tonight."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:42 pm
"Oh that was yours? How did that go? I got swept up in a whole kriffful of mess on this giant snowglobe and have barely had a chance to sit down" Aphr said with a small shake of her head "even now I feel like I'm going to turn my head and another storm is going to hit. Sorry I couldn't be of more help."

She looked over to the mic then back at Breela.

"I don't think I'm drunk enough" she added with a laugh "but if nobody else jumps up soon I'll give it a shot."
"It's part of the reason I'm in a celebratory mood!" She purrs giddily. "I've still got things to celebrate, we've got victories to toast. Two hundred slaves saved, my daughter among them. Everyone else pitched in and stopped Vailyn. Best of all, the bitch-queen of Junktown will be reeling for days at the loss of her 'property'." The last part laced with acidic disdain.

She chugs the wine then pours herself another. "Ahhh, I feel great!" She gives you a cheesy grin, "Come on girl! Let your lekku down, kick your feet up. Tell me about that krifful of mess! Hey if you want we can sing a duet later." She adds teasingly.

Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Riss wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:38 pm
Eyes flicker over where the casual touch set, an all too alluring smile resting on Riss' features, "Lucky for you I'm one of my most favorite topics," she says a little teasingly, chuckling a little. Taking to the glow of the compliment a moment before the stage was offered her. A pause for a moment, an earnest consideration, and ultimately she shook her head. "I think I'll leave it to any other for now.. if we still have any?" she glances kinda vaguely but doesn't commit to the action anymore than that. "I'm happy as I am with my current focus."

"Have you ever had the chance to come to Alderaan? Or.. where do you call home Luth Kalan I believe it was if I remember right? Not your average dark and broody Sith-" she says, her pleased demeanor shifting a little but bringing it right but- "but that's definitely not the only thing making you a point of interest tonight."
"Fair enough," she laughed gently. "I live on Dromund Kaas most of the time nowadays, but I have been to Alderaan once." She smiled, the expression turning a little nostalgic. "Back when I was 24 and Niall Organa and I were still friends, I visited him. I had to see this beautiful homeworld he kept going on about for myself. I admit, it was everything he claimed it was."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Breela Po wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:10 am
"It's part of the reason I'm in a celebratory mood!" She purrs giddily. "I've still got things to celebrate, we've got victories to toast. Two hundred slaves saved, my daughter among them. Everyone else pitched in and stopped Vailyn. Best of all, the bitch-queen of Junktown will be reeling for days at the loss of her 'property'." The last part laced with acidic disdain.

She chugs the wine then pours herself another. "Ahhh, I feel great!" She gives you a cheesy grin, "Come on girl! Let your lekku down, kick your feet up. Tell me about that krifful of mess! Hey if you want we can sing a duet later." She adds teasingly.
Hearing the slaves being freed did bring a smile to Aphrs face. She remained just sipping the wine though.

"Good. All slavers deserve to suffer for what they do, I despise them. On my side...well, I guess I count as the stopping Vaylin part. I faced the past, and a potential future, along with others. We stopped it, and a threat to the galaxy is no more. Now we just have the other threats" there was a small chuckle "I'll admit standing that close to the Emperor is an experience I won't forget anytime soon. Even through the visions you could feel his presence. You can with Vaylin also, but her actions are because of him, not by choice. Now she can move on I hope, and I really hope she does because I don't think anyone could stop her if she really wanted something."

There was another sip before she added "and we can duet if you're still standing later" with another laugh.