Basic living area, apartment style living for two people per room with a public refresher for personnel.
Breela Po

(D6-LE) Wine, women, and song! (Girls night)

Post by Breela Po »

Breela and Lucinia had been putting it off and putting it off. Tonight though they were going to cut loose. She found a vacant room in the barracks, cobbled together some cozy seating. Then slipped the cook some creds to hook them up. She even asked Daz to help her cobble together a karaoke setup. Because drinking and karaoke go together like Jedi and good intentions.

(The spread, people can also bring stuff)

Karaoke: Charm check at average. First drink offers a boost die. Every subsequent drink raises the difficulty by 1.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Luth Khalan

Re: (D6-LE) Wine, women, and song! (Girls night)

Post by Luth Khalan »

The first person to poke her head in was a tiny redhead. "Is this where the karaoke is? Lucinia said something about it."
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

The next person to follow behind the tiny redhead was the more average-heighted blonde Jedi. Lucinia had been odd in her invitation to her to some sophisticated soiree, not at all like that dreadful thing the other day, though it might be too much for someone like you... or something along those lines. Kat had to admit that she lost some of it between the Ohohoho's.

"Karaoke?" she asked hearing the question and looked around with some scepticism. Singing had never been her strong suit.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:17 pm
The next person to follow behind the tiny redhead was the more average-heighted blonde Jedi. Lucinia had been odd in her invitation to her to some sophisticated soiree, not at all like that dreadful thing the other day, though it might be too much for someone like you... or something along those lines. Kat had to admit that she lost some of it between the Ohohoho's.

"Karaoke?" she asked hearing the question and looked around with some scepticism. Singing had never been her strong suit.
Luth entered to make room for others coming in as Katarzyna appeared. "We've met, haven't we? On Baesal's ship, during the whole... thing." She didn't think anyone wanted to go into that again.

Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

It was unlikely that whoever had asked her along would've done so by telling her exactly what she was showing up to. After all, if they had, she wouldn't have come.

She looked ready to bolt the moment she walked in and heard people mention the word "karaoke".

"..."

I have a bad feeling about this.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Laynes bolting would have flattened the next person arriving, so good for little Aphr that she didn't! The little Twi'lek (who was unusually not the smallest in a room!) arrived, having heard about what sounded like a far better idea for a party than the weird previous night goat rave. She peeked in, then entered properly with a smile.

"Hello!"
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Katarzyna Panteer

Luth Khalan wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:27 pm
Luth entered to make room for others coming in as Katarzyna appeared. "We've met, haven't we? On Baesal's ship, during the whole... thing." She didn't think anyone wanted to go into that again.
Kat too stepped out of the way for everyone else to arrive, making sure to acknowledge them all with a nod and smile. "Yeah... and the time before that looking for survivors after the crash. It seems our meetings in the past have been often under less than ideal circumstances." She smiled a bit sheepishly with that, and hoped that nothing terrible was going to happen this time.

But who knew, maybe Breela would announce that she's going to leave the Jedi to pursue some crazy romance with a Sith now that she had her daughter back. I really hope not.

"I don't think we got to properly introduce ourselves before? Katarzyna Panteer, but everyone just calls me Kat."
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Ugh. Escape blocked off by the little sister.

Karaoke

Ugh. Maybe this was like... what she talked about with Thy. Although, that had been about friends. There were no friends of hers present, were there? But would she even recognize them as such if they were?

Well, even then, she was still in search of a hobby wasn't she.

It's not going to be Karaoke.

Ugh.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:05 pm
Kat too stepped out of the way for everyone else to arrive, making sure to acknowledge them all with a nod and smile. "Yeah... and the time before that looking for survivors after the crash. It seems our meetings in the past have been often under less than ideal circumstances." She smiled a bit sheepishly with that, and hoped that nothing terrible was going to happen this time.

But who knew, maybe Breela would announce that she's going to leave the Jedi to pursue some crazy romance with a Sith now that she had her daughter back. I really hope not.

"I don't think we got to properly introduce ourselves before? Katarzyna Panteer, but everyone just calls me Kat."
She pointed at her with both hands. "Yes! That's right! Kat, then. Nice to meet you. I'm Luth Khalan. Just Luth is fine. It's so nice to finally meet you properly."

She waved to the other two. "Hello! Hi, Layne."

Katarzyna Panteer

"It speaks much to how busy everyone is keeping themselves that we hardly get the chance to know everyone on the base," she chuckled a little bit and smiled to Aphr and Layne as well.

"But it's nice to be able to unwind a bit yes? Everyone's been working so hard too... but where is Lucinia, I wonder. She's the one who asked, or uh, told me I suppose, to be here."

Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Hmm..." A short nod was given in acknowldgement, and then Layne moved for a drink and food.
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:28 pm
"But it's nice to be able to unwind a bit yes? Everyone's been working so hard too... but where is Lucinia, I wonder. She's the one who asked, or uh, told me I suppose, to be here."
They heard her before they saw her.

"Oooooohohohohohoho!" Just as heralds announced a noble's entrance, Lucinia's laughed heralded the entrance of the noblest of nobles, a lady of the Malveaux family. All in black, as usual, she glided into the room, bearing a tray which she set down on the table.

"Goodness, what a fine crowd." She said, casting her gaze around. "And what a fine spread. Please. Come and sample." She smirked. "I've made gelatin shots."

The jello shots in question were a deep black, tinged ever so slightly with red. If one squinted, tiny flecks of something could be seen deep within them.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Hey everyone!" Breela follows in behind Lucinia, "welcome, make yourselves at home!" She snuck a jello shot before pouring herself some wine. She would have definitely been the one to tell Layne, and she was happy she showed up. "Cheer up!" She says to her, "Daz put multiple genres on the karaoke machine. You seem like a death metal sort of girl."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

"There are our inimitable hosts!" She said cheerfully. She picked up one of the jello shots and eyed it for a moment before shrugging and downing it. If this was another blood thing or something, she'd deal with it later.

Riss

Post by Riss »

With fanfare, "Someone come help this poor sod with the bottles," she says, referencing a random republic trooper behind her carrying about four bottles from her stock. Two in her own hand, she quickly makes her way toward the table of drinks and food- finding places for each.

Focusing on Layne, "How about you help 'im out, mmm?" she says pleasantly enough, but that smile never reaches her eyes.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Luth Khalan wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:49 pm
"There are our inimitable hosts!" She said cheerfully. She picked up one of the jello shots and eyed it for a moment before shrugging and downing it. If this was another blood thing or something, she'd deal with it later.
"They're good right?" Breela grinned. "I've been wanting to do this for a while, but I think the timing is fortuitous. We've been together for sometime, and I think we're all pretty well acclimated with each other to just let our hair down."
Riss wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:42 am
With fanfare, "Someone come help this poor sod with the bottles," she says, referencing a random republic trooper behind her carrying about four bottles from her stock. Two in her own hand, she quickly makes her way toward the table of drinks and food- finding places for each.

Focusing on Layne, "How about you help 'im out, mmm?" she says pleasantly enough, but that smile never reaches her eyes.
"I've got them, you guys enjoy yourself." Breela takes the bottles with a meek smile. "Thanks for coming."

Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Breela Po wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:03 am
"They're good right?" Breela grinned. "I've been wanting to do this for a while, but I think the timing is fortuitous. We've been together for sometime, and I think we're all pretty well acclimated with each other to just let our hair down."

<snip>

"I've got them, you guys enjoy yourself." Breela takes the bottles with a meek smile. "Thanks for coming."
"They're delicious! I agree. I appreciate you both setting all of this up."

When Riss entered... and then spoke... Luth rose and accepted a couple of the bottles herself, putting them with the other drinks. "Here, let me help. The sooner it gets done, the sooner everyone can enjoy themselves." She smiled, apparently blithe as a summer's day.

Riss

Post by Riss »

"Looks like you're off the hook, again," she says to Layne. Parting from the bottles she follows over with Breela. Once Breela had taken the bottles, she gives the soldier a few good words and a little tip. Though all could see the smile she granted meant more before he left.

"Okay!" she says, turning back to the party. Focusing on Luth as well who had helped, she considers giving the woman a little bump of the hip but thinks better of it, "You are quite darling," she offers with one of those patented smiles.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Riss wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:22 am
"Okay!" she says, turning back to the party. Focusing on Luth as well who had helped, she considers giving the woman a little bump of the hip but thinks better of it, "You are quite darling," she offers with one of those patented smiles.
A split second consideration led to an assessment of kriff it. Cute girl, even if they started off on the wrong foot. Party. Why not. She winked. "I do my best. And you're quite generous. This will definitely keep the songs flowing this evening."

She went to where she had settled and pulled out a sizable thermos. Hopefully enough for everyone if they wanted. "All I brought was this. Friend of mine gave the idea of mixing whiskey with tea a while ago. Great for cutting through the cold."

Riss

Post by Riss »

"You are quite darling," she says, half chuckling as she raises a hand across the party a little. Waving down Kat's attention she calls out, "Hey Kat, can I keep this one??" she asks with an earnesty of seeking an answer but settles right back into more local conversation.

"Now, I don't think I've had that before- consider me very curious," she says, granting her own little smile and a wink. "Between you and me, we won't have to worry about this party slowing down at all."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Lucinia Malveaux

Breela Po wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:40 pm
She snuck a jello shot
Luth Khalan wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:49 pm
She picked up one of the jello shots and eyed it for a moment before shrugging and downing it
The jello (or gelatin) shots were... strong. And spicy.

"Good... yes..." Lucinia said, smirking and rubbing her hands together. "There's still more for everyone..."
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr held up one of the shots.

"Do I dare ask what went into these?" she said with a small laugh
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Lucinia Malveaux

Lucinia looked at her, smirking. The light seemed to catch the yellow tinge in her eyes, making it glint.

"Do you?" She asked.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Layne only gave Riss a glare as she did one of the jello shots herself. Why was it Layne's job to help out the random other person the nobility saddled with what should be their own job?

Better to just focus on the drinks than make a thing out of it, though.

"Does it matter?" she asked Aphr in reply to her own question.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"I dare," Breela interjected, "to be bold. That's why I'm leaving my comfort zone as soon as the numbers are drawn. Taking the stage and volunteering to be the first booed." She grins as the alcohol works its delectable magick on her nerves.
Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:39 am
"Do I dare ask what went into these?" she said with a small laugh
"Have we met? I'm Breela, Breela Po." She extends her hand to Aphr.