Basic living area, apartment style living for two people per room with a public refresher for personnel.
Pipka

[D6, EA] The One That Goat Away (Expecting)

Post by Pipka »

After leaving the mess hall, Pipka headed to Breela and Lord Remmington's room. He had some suspicions and rumors to confirm.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Breela Po

Re: [D6, EA] The One That Goat Away (Expecting)

Post by Breela Po »

Zan'ja was in the room adorably going to town on one of her mother's makeshift training dummies. "Hya!" She throws a soft kick, "Hya! Hya!" A punch, and another. "Whew..." She wipes her brow then spots Pipka. "Hi there! My name is Zan'ja, what's your name?
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"Hi ya, my name's Pipka. I'm guessing your Breela's daughter. I'm very happy to meet you. Is your mom around?"
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela enters stage left with damp hair, "I still feel like I need a sanisteam, bleh." she stops, "Oh hi Pipka! What brings you by?"

Zan'ja goes back to punching the dummy.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka gives the air a little sniff. There were the scents to be expected, sweat from Zan'ja and fresh scented soap from the refresher, but past the scents were the pheromones.

"Oh, I just finished having breakfast with Lord Remmington. It reminded me that I'd heard some rumors and I wanted to stop by and check them out."
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Rumors? About Z?"
She walks up to her daughter and absently corrects her posture.
"Tuck your chin against your shoulder. If a blow lands to your head it'll dampen the shock and stave off a concussion. Try again."

"Hya!" She jabs, "Hya! Hya! Hiya!" She throws a week combination but there's marked improvement.

"Very good, once more." Breela purrs.

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"No, I heard you were going after Beezlediz, I've learned a bit more about his involvement since we went to Junktown.

There was a meeting out in the wastes. A droid named Miss Calculation brought together some people from the base and some others I didn't recognize. They plan on hitting the White Maw and taking a big payday from them. Beezlediz is their inside man for the job. I figured you might want to let that play out and try to get a cut before handling him."
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

The energy in the room shifted. Breela blinked, turned over a few things in her brain then said. "I need details. What do you know?"

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"Not too much yet. As you know, before we got here I had heard that Beezlediz was hiring for a big job. Not long after we got here, I was sent some coordinates in the wastes and a time in the middle of the night.

Once I got there, there was almost a dozen people there waiting. A holo came on and this droid told us they were going to steal sixteen billion credits from the White Maw and that we had all been chosen. I haven't heard much since, I guess my particular set of skills is more suited to getting into whatever vault their hitting than the prep work."
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

A number like that would make anyone react. "16 billion? With a 'b'?" She was lost in thought, "Miss Calculation, Beezeldiz is hiring? Something smells. He's a slimey son of a Hutt, but he's no mastermind. Who is really pulling his strings?"

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"Yeah, that's what I asked. Plus, her name, 'Miss Calculation'. They're just begging to be doubted... OR! Was that their plan all along? Well even if it's million, just with a b this time, that's still a lot of credits.

I thought that could do a lot to help your cubs get back on their feet."
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela allowed herself to smile warmly. "Okay, this is good. Once you know something let me know and I'll graciously follow your lead." She quirks an eyebrow. "By the way. Did this rumor happen to come from Nudimsu?"

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"Hmmmm," Pipka ponders for a moment, "I don't actually remember. These ears hear a lot and I sometimes forget where I hear it from."

He gets distracted watching Zan'ja practicing combos on the training dummies. He starts punching at the air, mimicking her actions.
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"I only ask since I'd figured he was angry about me joking about Lana and him." She beams as she watches Pipka. "You know if you want I can teach you Terras Kasi as well!" She thinks some. "It should take... hmmm, maybe a year of dedicated study? That or about eight years of regular lessons."

"We could be sparring partners!" Z looks over excitedly.

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"Hmmm, I have been meaning to learn some hand to hand skills. I'm safe on the Turtle, or in the air, but if I'm stuck on the ground and too close to fill someone or something with flechettes, it could come in handy." He continues to mimic Zan'ja for a moment.

"Terras Kasi you say, it even sounds fun. I would be honored to have you as a sparring partner Miss Zan'ja. It may need to wait for another time though, Prince Galen and Duke Zeno are arranging a hunt and I asked to join in.
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Z gives you a warm smile, and Breela chuckles. "Well I'd be honored to teach you." She sighs, a tad disappointed, "Too bad Galen didn't mention it, I do love a good hunt. But then he's much better at it than myself, and I've heard you're quite the marksman. I will say that Terras Kasi is unique because you can eventually learn to throw ranged attacks."

Breela waves for Zan'ja to step back, then does Z's combination where she's standing. The dummy is across the room but visibly hit by the strikes.

"SO COOL!"

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"Woah... was that from the Force, or something else? You said I could learn to do that with Terras Kasi?"
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"You can!" She grins. "After a couple of years of dedicated study, I should be able to get you in shape." She thinks for a moment. "Probably three to five years I think? I've got a new training regimen that should speed things up a bit."

She gives you a totally trustworthy thumbs up. "Piece of cake!"

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka flexes his muscles, "I'm always up for self improvement. I'm the strongest Chadra-Fan I know. You've convinced me, I'll sign up, why put off until tomorrow what you can start today."
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Then let's get started!"

(Que the training montage)

/Scene?

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

/scene
description