Basic living area, apartment style living for two people per room with a public refresher for personnel.
Thy Yulani

Re: Happiness is mandatory [D6, EE]

Post by Thy Yulani »

"That does seem to be going around, is he a threat to your person?" she asked.
Light Side | Human | Chill | Old Soul | Mother | Duelist | Jedi Master

*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Jerri? I mean, he wrote that godawful noodle scene everyone thinks is real, but beyond a threat to my sanity... I'm skeptical that he's even a Sith. Much less a dangerous one. He'd have to be a bigger master of deception than Zash if he was, to be honest."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Thy Yulani

Post by Thy Yulani »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:41 pm
"Jerri? I mean, he wrote that godawful noodle scene everyone thinks is real, but beyond a threat to my sanity... I'm skeptical that he's even a Sith. Much less a dangerous one. He'd have to be a bigger master of deception than Zash if he was, to be honest."
“The Sith do not call someone a Darth lightly, as I understand it, such a position invites as many enemies as it does respect,” she replied.

“And Deception is a tool of the Sith, is it not?”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Honestly? It sounds more as if he was kicked out for being... who he is... and now he's just pretending to be a Darth for... stupid reasons."

She thought about it for a moment.

"...then again, he did somehow keep the fact he's Baras' brother secret all these years. But... come on, he's Jerri..."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Thy Yulani

Post by Thy Yulani »

"Are you trying to convince me or yourself?" she asked.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"I'm not really trying to convince myself of anything. I'm just confused."
Thy Yulani

Post by Thy Yulani »

Thy said, "So why does this bother you then? If this encounter is in the past why worry about this Sith at all?"

*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

She sighed. "Well, aside from the big scene he caused earlier? I don't like people. And people don't like me. Maybe one of those is because of the other and I don't know which way around they go. This guy? He's messed up. You're aware of the books he wrote about Jedi Master Loshin right? Five years later, he runs a pirate blockade just so he can cause a big scene to tell everyone he's here to rescue me."
Thy Yulani

Post by Thy Yulani »

"Overly dramatic," she responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Yes. Being dramatic is kind of his thing."
Thy Yulani

Post by Thy Yulani »

"That just sounds exasperating," she responded.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Well, there's a lot of that going on around. Anyway..."

She shook her head again.

"...I'm not really sure I have anything else. I've kind of exhausted all the conversation topics I could think of, and it's not like I want to just waste your time by just repeating how weird everything is a bunch of times."