Basic living area, apartment style living for two people per room with a public refresher for personnel.
Remmington Balmung

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go [EM6, expecting]

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington slowly opens his eyes to the dark room. He head is absolutely pounding. He groggily sits up and checks the time. It takes him a few minutes to realize that he is naked. He isn't why but he wills himself to eventually get out of bed. He really needs some kaf right now. He dresses himself and exits into the common area to start a pot. Before long he takes a sip out of his mug.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Breela Po

Re: Wake Me Up Before You Go Go [EM6, expecting]

Post by Breela Po »

Breela on the other hand was curled up with Zan'ja. Waking up she rubbed her eyes wondering how much of yesterday had been a dream. But the sleeping beauty next to her put her mind completely at ease. She gives her a warm nuzzle before climbing out of bed. Then before heading out she tucks the covers around her, careful to not wake her up.

'Force I've missed that...' She purrs gently.

Then sure enough she runs into Remmi who seemingly read her mind. "Ohhh sweet elixir of the precursor's." She pours herself a mug. "How you doin' loverboy?" She gives him a teasing wink.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Remmington Balmung

Remmington takes the cue albeit with a little confusion and pours another mug and hands it to her.

"I feel like a rancor is running wild in my head." He takes a long sip of the kaf.

"How are you and your daughter doing?" He asks.

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Looking back towards the room, "She's sleeping like an angel, only woke up in a cold sweat once." She sighs. "I'm not sure if she's going to want her own room or not, but I also selfishly haven't broached the subject." She purrs and leans against the counter, "I could snuggle with her all day long and not be content. I find myself not wanting to take my eyes off of her... but I know she'd get angry if I didn't. She's grown so, so beautiful."

She sips her caf gingerly.

"She's being brave about everything. Seems ready to adjust and find a sense of normalcy again." Breela stretches out a yawn. "I wish I could say the same." Her eyes turn back to you. "How are YOU feeling about last night? You adorable kriffer! That was some muuuch needed stress relief!" She purrs and inches closer to you.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Remmington Balmung

Remmington is a little confused with how close Breela seems to be off of the sudden. Though he doesn't move away or anything. Just finds it weird. "I'm not sure. I don't really remember anything after that Echo Juice. I really should keep away from the hard alcohol and recreational drugs."

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Awwww," she clutches her heart in mock amusement, "and here I thought that night would be one to remember." She teases. "Well, let me enlighten you." She comes even closer and whispers in your ear.

She starts with how the night began. Tells you about the dance off, the rap off, how she stole your hat, how you pulled her into a center floor tango and took your hat back. Then she tells you about the wall, the dresser, the closet, the refresher, and finally the last ounce of energy you let out with a whimper.

"Then I tucked you in, took another sanisteam, and finished the night snuggled up with my daughter." She continues grinning at you like a cat that got the creme.

(Phrasing?)

Remmington Balmung

Remmington seems a little stunned. "We really did all of that?" That would at least explain why he was naked in bed.

"I'm sorry that I don't remember at all and for taking away precious time between you and your daughter."

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Shuddup," she laughs, "it was fun! To bad you don't remember it, but hey. Your loss not mine." She winks. "If you're a good boy though I might be inclined to give you a sober retry at some point."

Sipping her caf judgingly she adds, "You silly lightweight, I could drink you under the table if I wasn't quitting."

Remmington Balmung

"It is not a competition. I just got lost in the moment. Really need to stay away from the hard stuff." His head was still pounding pretty bad.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Her smirk downgrades to concern. "Hold on, I've got something for that." She runs into her room for a moment, a few moments more and she returns. "Here, mix this powder into the caf. It'll help." She rubs his back affectionately. "At least it always helps me when I'm reeling from a hangover." She purrs. "Which up until three weeks ago was basically my lifestyle choice." The smirk returns.

Remmington Balmung

Remmington smirks back as he accepts the powder and mixes it into the kaf before taking a sip. "Not the greatest of life choices there."

"Still, I think we deserve a pat on the back. I didn't think that we would get that many slaves out. That sure was a surprise. Without the Maw even getting a whiff of it. Course now, its going to be hard to get in again but we can worry about that later."

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Hmmph," she chuckles, "my plan is to find a way to make them come out. But to start, I need the Rodian." She takes a sip of Caf. "I want to take him, interrogate him, then hang what's left of him from the town gates. Leaving a note that says, 'You took something of mine, so I took 201 things of yours. Give it back, or I'll take everything.' then leave some ambiguous name behind like 'Scylla'."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington drinks his kaf for a while in silence. "You are supposed to be the Jedi here right?" He finally asks.

"Not that that bothers me. We'll save your son." He says with certainty. "Why Scylla though?"

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Well," she shrugs, "I'm supposed to be. But I'm also not stupid. There are going to be precious few ways to get him out if Junktown turtles up. Which they probably already have. So I figure why not use that to my advantage. Make her scared, willing to negotiate. Also with a message that ambiguous, she should put a moratorium on selling merch, and killing slaves." She takes another sip before adding, "As for Scylla, I just picked it at random. Sounded cool. Might change it."

Remmington Balmung

"Have we figured out a way to get in this time? They are probably on high alert so we're probably not going to be able to sneak in like we did last time." Remmington takes another long sip and notices that his mug is empty and goes for a refill.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Sadly no, I haven't worked out every detail. But this is my gameplan." She purrs, "and I'm glad you're willing to join me again."

She sips and muses. "Don't worry, I'll keep you apprised of any new developments. To start with I think I need a clearer picture of this pirate Queen of Junktown. There's so many wheels in motion and I just haven't narrowed it all down yet. For instance Baes mentioned an assassin that came here to kill the Rodian. Something about him double dealing Hutts? Was that the Queen pulling those strings or someone else?"

I should have gotten them both at the same time. She quietly laments. I must learn everything there is to know. A bluff only works if occasionally you're holding all the cards.

Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods as he takes a sip. "Of course. I said I'd help get your kids back."

"A Hutt assassin huh?" He sighs. "Nothing ever good comes from working with a Hutt."