Basic living area, apartment style living for two people per room with a public refresher for personnel.
Baesal Zyn

Re: (D5, LA) Home for Now (Open)

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''The subject is sensitive for now and knowing her and past associations I would rather keep it secret. I must apologize but...she looked back at the corridor...the walls may have ears.''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

There was a slight narrowing of Layne's eyes at that for a moment.

"...Okay. Anyway, I'd be willing to help out howerver I can. Though... bit difficult maybe, seeing as the queen banished me from Junk town."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

'To say nothing of Thy's removing her from the playing field.' Breela hated to admit it, but now she REALLY needed Layne.

"I understand." Breela said to Baes. "I'll keep you both apprised."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Banishment is only an issue if you get caught''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Yeah..." she said, sounding skeptical, "...but you know I'm not subtle. Plus, I lost her her prize champion and it pissed her off enough to kill a kid over it and then argue with me about keeping the corpse to feed her animals with. If she sees me show up..."

She shrugged, realizing something.

"...I mean, it might piss her off enough to serve as a good distraction if you need it. Might even have her make mistakes. But if she figures out who we're out to get back and she figures out I'm connected to that effort, she might just decide to get petty too."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''That is the risk.'' she frowns ''At any rate we need to gather intel''
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"I agree on the intel part. I'm still partial to the source. But if you can think up other facets? I'll be all ears."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

"Well, I don't have anything to add there, really. You could maybe ask Skivulker yourself, she might've had some interactions as the champion of the pit. You'd probably get more out of her than I could, anyway."