Basic living area, apartment style living for two people per room with a public refresher for personnel.
Remmington Balmung

Re: Not-So-Silent Vera Hawke Auction [LE4, Open]

Post by Remmington Balmung »

"People have all kinds of interests. Well it was brief but it was a pleasure meeting you. I look forward to speaking again with you soon Prince Aurilie." Remmington bids her farewell.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Aurilie gave a deep nod and casually made her way out of the meeting which supposedly didn't happen.

/exit
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka walked up to Lord Remmington, counting out his credit chits. "I'll bring by the goats when you'd like, or you can board them in the goatery until you need them."

He happily collected the lots he won. "I have to ask, how did you gather such an amazing collection?"
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Remmington Balmung

"No hurry on the goats. I don't want my ship to have that goat smell on it too quickly. Plus it'll be better for the goats to leave them in the hydroponics area for now." Remmington replies as he accepts payment and transfers the holos over.

He smiles proudly at the question. "Simple. I was hired on the show as an Imperial Technical Consultant."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka's jaw dropped. "You mean, you worked on Vera Hawke. Like, you were there when they were recording it. And you were a consultant? So you got creative input? On Vera Hawke?" His voice gets steadily higher and higher pitched as he goes on to the point where it is almost imperceptible to the human ear.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
description
Remmington Balmung

"Couldn't most of the time cause you know... Sith running around the Republic is terrible for optics. I usually participating over Holonet and the odd times I would meet up with them in a neutral place like the Outer Rim." Remmington explains a little and nods.

"I joined on after Season 3. Giving input on Imperial uniforms, Force powers, I lent them my expertise on mechanical stuff and even gave Jin a little bit of training. I also helped out with the fight choreography. You may have noticed that everything related to the Sith and Empire had a major aesthetics change and the fights got a lot smoother right? I even made Vera's new lightsaber in Season 5."

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

There had been a lot of debate around the changes in season five. Was the show ran by Sith sympathizers? Were they actually Sith running a long term propaganda campaign? Regardless of the rumor mill, the more realistic action scenes and increased budget kept the fans coming back for more, thankfully. This was of course information Pipka had come across after the fact, since he was a slave at the time with no access to holotainment. He had delved rather deeply into it since joining the Turtle though.

"Wow, so amazing. Wait, did you said you made her lightsaber? So was it like a real, functioning lightsaber, not a prop?"
description
Remmington Balmung

"Mostly, I made it like a proper lightsaber. Just no space for a crystal. I guess you could call it a realistic prop too I guess." Remmington comments.

"They just added the lightsaber effects afterward."

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"That is so legit. So Vera Hawke was wielding a saber made by a real Lord of the Sith, even if they added the blade in post.

I just learned from Master Layne earlier this month that she has the real Darksaber. I didn't know it was a real thing, I thought it was just made up for the holos. I've been saving up to buy a prop-grade replica myself.

There's so much I'm still learning about the world of Vera Hawke and all of Jerri's works.
description
Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "Not surprising. Vera Hawke is not a single person's project but the group effort of a lot of people. There are lots of ideas and such that are scrapped and modified."

He listens to Pipka fan boy a little more. "Yeah, Layne is pretty proud of the Darksaber she found and mastered."

"If you really want, I can make you a working version of Vera's lightsaber. You'll need to find a crystal for it though. Just give me enough credits to cover the cost of the materials." He offers.