Basic living area, apartment style living for two people per room with a public refresher for personnel.
Remmington Balmung

Start! Vera Hawke Marathon [MN3, Open]

Post by Remmington Balmung »

After grabbing some late night snacks and a drink, Remmington settles into his room and gets the holovid ready to start Vera Hawke: Jedi Knight from the very beginning.
Last edited by Remmington Balmung on Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Dapper Dog

Re: Start! Vera Hawke Marathon [MN3]

Post by Dapper Dog »

There is a knock at the door.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Remmington Balmung

Remmington had made the marathon an open invite so he had no idea who was all coming. As he gets up to answer the door he sends Breela a quick message.

We may need more snacks and drinks.

"Coming." He says as he goes and then opens the door.

/ I guess this thread is open now though maybe wait until DD is done his thing before other people show up. Thanks!

Also, Remmy will be doing all of Vera Hawke and the movies too over the down time. So feel free to come to those too so we can discuss it later on D4+
Last edited by Remmington Balmung on Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Breela looks curiously at the door. "Been a long time since I pulled an all nighter like this." She throws a piece of popcorn in her mouth.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Kassi Fett

Re: Start! Vera Hawke Marathon [MN3, Open]

Post by Kassi Fett »

Some Republic soldiers and members arrive along with Breela to watch the show. They are surprised to find an Imperial hosting but it seems to be the nice one, but still it’s a little awkward at first.

“Well at least we got some decent entertainment around here,” one said as they file in. One arrived in cosplay even.
Mandalorian | Soldier | Tough | Headstrong | Republic

*Played by Dapper Dog
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Wandering the halls looking for another nighttime project, Pipka's ears pick up a familiar sound, he would recognize that opening theme anywhere. He takes flight and zips through the barracks to the source, finding a small group beginning to watch s1e01.

"Hey, Vera Hawke, can I join?"
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Remmington Balmung

Remmington smiles to the new arrivals. "Welcome everyone. I, Lord Remmington Balmung, welcome you to the Vera Hawke marathon. Tonight is just the first night to feel free to join us for more viewings. I am not sure if we have enough snacks and drinks for everyone so please be sure to bring your own next time." He welcomes in all the Republic people, even the hardliner against the Empire.

"Love the cosplay by the way." He compliments the one cosplayer.

Seeing Pipka he extends the invitation. "Oh are you a fan Pipka? We are going to be marathoning the whole thing over the next little while. You are welcome to join in."

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

"Lord Remmington, I didn't know you were a patron of the arts. I'm not just a fan, I'm a Chadra-fan." He shoots double finger guns to accompany his pun.

"I brought some goat cheese and crackers."
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
description
Remmington Balmung

Remmington chuckles at that. "Good one Pipka. I guess you can say I am a patron. Though just for Vera Hawke and Huttball."

He looks at the offering that Pipka brings. "Oh great! That'll help. A lot more people showed up than I thought."

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri wasn't going to sleep tonight, he'd heard on the wind of a watch party for Vera Hawke he wasn't too well versed but it beat ruminating in his room all night or restlessly wandering the base.

He found the room and poked his head in "this the Vera Hawke marathon?" He asked seeing the collection of people most he recognized they got nods of acknowledgment, one he knew by reputation.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Kassi Fett wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:16 am
Some Republic soldiers and members arrive along with Breela to watch the show. They are surprised to find an Imperial hosting but it seems to be the nice one, but still it’s a little awkward at first.

“Well at least we got some decent entertainment around here,” one said as they file in. One arrived in cosplay even.
This is getting outta hand. Breela face palms.
Pipka wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:41 am
"Lord Remmington, I didn't know you were a patron of the arts. I'm not just a fan, I'm a Chadra-fan." He shoots double finger guns to accompany his pun.

"I brought some goat cheese and crackers."
!!!

"Pipka! Come and sit in my lap!"
Omandri Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:14 pm
Omandri wasn't going to sleep tonight, he'd heard on the wind of a watch party for Vera Hawke he wasn't too well versed but it beat ruminating in his room all night or restlessly wandering the base.

He found the room and poked his head in "this the Vera Hawke marathon?" He asked seeing the collection of people most he recognized they got nods of acknowledgment, one he knew by reputation.
"Hey you! Get in here!" She'll pat the seat next to her.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka hands over the goat cheese and crackers to his host and then leaps across the room (slightly assisted by repulsors) in Breela's awaiting lap.
description
Remmington Balmung

Remmington greets the new guest. "You got that right. Stay and while and li... watch. Lord Remmington Balmung at your service." He offers a polite greeting.

Once everyone is inside he goes to the holovid. He sets down his commlink and datapad and loads up the show. He quickly grabs his drinks and snacks.

"Is everyone ready to get started?" He asks as he scans the room for a place to sit.

Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:18 pm
Remmington greets the new guest. "You got that right. Stay and while and li... watch. Lord Remmington Balmung at your service." He offers a polite greeting.
Omandri nodded "Good to finally meet you Lord Balmung, Duke Omandri Rist of Alderaan if we're doing titles and all that." He said with a grin "you can just call me Omandri though." He moved into the room proper.
Breela Po wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:20 pm
"Hey you! Get in here!" She'll pat the seat next to her.
He smiled to Breela and moved to the indicated seat next her "Hey there stranger." He said giving her a wink as he sat.

He nodded to Pipka as well as he sat and turned attention back to Remmington as he got the show on the road.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Pipka wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:15 pm
Pipka hands over the goat cheese and crackers to his host and then leaps across the room (slightly assisted by repulsors) in Breela's awaiting lap.
He is subsequently caught, and snuggled.

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:45 pm
He smiled to Breela and moved to the indicated seat next her "Hey there stranger." He said giving her a wink as he sat.
"Hey you! Long time no see," She pushes against his shoulder, "What have you been up to without me?" She winks playfully.

Remmington Balmung

"Feel free to just call me by my given name or variation thereof." Remmington replies.

"Well lets get started then!" Since the spots around Breela seemed pretty occupied, he ends up sitting with the angry lady from before and the cosplayer.

With the hit of the button, Vera Hawke: Jedi Knight, Season 1 Episode 1 begins!