Basic living area, apartment style living for two people per room with a public refresher for personnel.
Breela Po

Re: Roommate Wanted [D2 MM, Open]

Post by Breela Po »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:06 pm
Remmington hesitantly reaches out to pat her on the shoulder.
She would have given him an initial death glare. Then upon learning that his family had suffered as well she would have softened.
Remmington Balmung wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:06 pm
"I do not know if this is worth anything coming from me but in my experience, as long as you don't lose hope and keep doing what you can to make a difference, the winds will change. You will need to be ready to jump on it when it does."
NONE OF THAT SOUNDED SITH!! She screamed internally.

"I'm sorry," she sniffs, "I'm sorry about your family. And I do appreciate your kindness. I hope you're right."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington smiles and shakes his head. "There is nothing to be sorry about. Its tough to hold it together when you are rock bottom but living means you need to get back up because after that things can only get better." He pats her gently on the shoulder.

"With all the Jedi and Sith here, I'm sure you can find clues to where they are."
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"I hope you're right." She purrs warmly. "You're... not what I expected." In more ways than one. "But I think I can trust you. I'll keep you apprised on my hunt, and I'll be honored if you joined me when you can."

She smiles, "Well I guess I'll find a room." She'll start grabbing her stuff up.

(OOC: If you want to ask, let the comedy resume.)
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Remmington Balmung

"People can define who they are on their own right? They don't need other people to determine the course of their lives." Remmington replies.

He moves back to a neutral position. "Well I have no problem if you want to share a room since you already have most of your things here. I have all of Vera Hawke: Jedi Knight if you want to watch that on the holo." He offers.

He ponders something for a moment before he decides to throw it out there. "If you ever feel like you want a change of pace, I am looking for talented people to help restore my House. I am more than happy to welcome you and your children if you want or need a place."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

:oops: "Ummmmm, uhhh, I uhhh ummmm." :? "Whoo boi..."

Breela breathes.

"Look here you! You can't just go asking a girl if she wants to-" Well now that I think about it I still haven't seen Vera Hawke. She shakes her head and recovers. "-Just what kind of a girl do you think I am!?"

Remmington Balmung

"Someone looking for a room and may enjoy watching Vera Hawke?" Remmington answers, a little disappointed that she didn't seem all the interested in joining his House. It was a long shot anyways.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

She facepalms.

"Uhhhhhgg," He's clueless...

"I was just gonna pick a place at random. And there's no rule that says co-ed isn't allowed." She weighs the rumor mill that's gonna likely start to swirl if she agrees and shrugs. "Ahhh fine." It'll be good for morale. But the Jedi are either going to disown me, or shame me. She sighs... Probably both.

"I do kinda want to see Vera Hawke. But I'm not here to screw around, in any sense of the word." She raises an eyebrow at him. "So no funny ideas!"

Remmington Balmung

"No problems here. We can start the marathon tomorrow evening I guess. For now, do you want some help getting your things in order?" Remmington offers.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"I didn't pack that much to begin with." She says as she starts shoving her equipment into storage areas. "Most of this is survival gear. I intend to dump the personal effects here but pretty much everywhere I go I'll have a lot of this stuff in tow." She quirks an eyebrow his way. "We'll see about that marathon. It depends on how my outing today and tomorrow goes."

Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "Well best of luck with that. I imagine I'll be stuck around the base for a while fixing stuff. Do you need or know of anyone who may want to get ship repairs?" He asks.

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"Hmmm, you might ask Nudi... err I mean Nudimsu. He could probably-"

/Scene?

Remmington Balmung

/scene