The main common area; utilized for eating , sleeping, and basic sub standard living.
Zeno Thul

Re: Tired Doesn't Even Begin [D8 LA, Open]

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Oh yeah, Czerka put combat cyborg parts in a wampa and installed an AI designed to find the most effective way to kill. Because there's no such thing as a bad idea right?" he says with a doubtful smile.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"And, it apparently lost much of its memory and only that purpose remains. I really don't think I want to fight that thing." Galen sighed.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I promise you don't. If I hadn't been there to evacuate with her, Darth Bellious would be dead. Probably would have been the other way around if it got hands on me first. Like I said before, her lightsaber just bounced off ineffectively. That thing is brutal."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery