The main common area; utilized for eating , sleeping, and basic sub standard living.
Zeno Thul

Steamed Until Red [D5 LE, Opportunity]

Post by Zeno Thul »

Zeno was half into an air vent trying to get a look at a blockage. It wasn't the vent he was interested in fixing, but he'd found out they needed to go through it to get to the power generation steam vents. He slips back out and looks to the others.

"Seems like it'll drop all the way down. I can probably wiggle my way through," he says.

[OOC: Opportunity Renewal, trying to open steam vents]
[Expecting: Darth Bellious, Aphr Ahaya]
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Aphr Ahaya

Re: Steamed Until Red [D5 LE, Opportunity]

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"I'd say 'or ask either of the two smaller people' but now you've volunteered I want to see you do it."

Aphr stood to the side, her arms crossed.

"10 credits says you get stuck halfway."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I make it double." Moyr stepped out of the shadows to join the audience of Zeno's effort. "This can be entertaining."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Seems like a bad idea to bet against me, to me at least. But I am very full of myself so I could be wrong," he said wit a wide grin.

Zeno moves to the vent again and hops into it with ease. The more difficult part for him was finding the proper path. He was a very flexible and lithe man so the moving part was easy.

There were occasional bumps and grunts as he made his way. Then the sound of him slipping or something followed by a loud bang. Finally they could hear a shout from the vent.

"Yep! I'm in! I'll open the door and see you in a minute!"

When they eventually do get to him he is covered in dust, has a few scratches and bruises, is holding his back, but seems fine.

"Also, someone left this very useful Standard Operating Procedure manual. So it should tell us what we need to do maybe?"

D5 LE, Renewal, Perception+Force vs Hard, Power penalties negated by hydroponics: 2eA+3eF+3eD 3 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

3 DS become 1 success and 2 advantage

Zeno Successfully Perceptions, 1 advantage to whoever rolls next
1 successful roll
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr wordlessly produced 20 credit chits.

"Let me check if the lock can be fixed so that you don't have to go there all the way down to open the door before women." She chuckled. Tinkering with it, she shook her head.

"This is beyond repair."

LE5. Renewal. Skulduggery. Master of Shadows.: 2eP+2eA+2eD 1 failure, 1 advantage, 1 Triumph
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

[Advantage to recover Strain.]

"But hey, what is this?"

[Triumph to find something in the lock.]
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr produced the 10 herself. When Zeno first spotted something and then Moyr, she quickly got people to come over and started directing them where they needed to go.

(ooc: D5 LE Renewal Opportunity - Leadership at hard: 3eA+2eF+3eD 1 success, 1 threat, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage 2 DS for advantages, 1 to cancel threat 1 to heal strain

2/5 successes
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Zeno looks over the other side of the door looking for a manual override. Finding a lever that will power down the mag locks, he pops open the door to let them in. The room was a mess when they finally got a view of it.

Once they were in Zeno collected the credits, planning on using them for drinks at the goat party later. "Honestly, you would have probably been comfortable in there. It wasn't too bad for me, just a bit cramped."

He starts working alongside some of the other helpers, doing some basic repairs. Among the poorly maintained equipment he locates a box of random parts and tools. Something in there would probably be useful for what other folks were working on. "If you can't find something, it might be in here."

[Boost to next roller]

D5 LE, Renewal, Mechanics vs Hard: 1eP+1eA+3eF+3eD 1 failure, 3 Dark Side

2 DS to successes, 1 to advantage
3/5 successes, 1 failure

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

You find a closet with a sweet collection of classic jizz.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:06 am
You find a closet with a sweet collection of classic jizz.
Moyr was very appreciative of the find. She uploaded it onto her datapad and set up the loudspeakers to provide them with the ambient for further work. It actually drew some people in she quickly managed to convince to join the effort of widening the passage or setting up the power grid.

LE3. Renewal. Negotiate.: 3eA+2eF+3eD 2 successes, 3 threat, 1 Light Side, 2 Dark Side

[Pips for Advantages, 1 threat for Strain]

"I think I'll let them to the menial work, Zeno."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

With some not willing to come help the three sith (well 2 and Zeno who looked more sith than the other two), Aphr tried to convince them. She really didn't do a good job.

(ooc: D5 LE Renewal Opportunity - Coerce at hard: 2eA+2eF+3eD 4 failures, 3 advantage, 2 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Use 1 dark side for advantages so 2 boosts to the next person and 1 to heal strain
4/5 successes, 2 failures (only 1 attempt left by someone)
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr approached Aphr as her intimidation turned out to be more of a tantrum. She quietly asked: "Shall we talk about what happened out there or are you beyond sharing that with me?"

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

And as Aphr was trying to get some folks in, he notices them looking at something that they had missed. A bit of structural damage that they had missed which looked a bit scarier than not listening to Aphr.

"Whoa! Step back," he says as he points out the issue. "The ferrocrete is cracked here, and a bit unstable. "Let's get a temporary lift in here until that can get filled in and some joists or buttressing can be permanently added."

When all was said and done, there was now safe access to the steam vent room. And Zeno found a toy cube to fiddle with in the downtime.

D5 LE, Renewal, Vigilance+Force vs Hard, 2 boost from Aphr: 2eA+2eB+3eF+3eD 1 advantage, 3 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

1 DS to success, 1 Advantage to find a little puzzle box that some engineer left behind that he can play with
5/5 successes.

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr managed to keep her annoyance off her face. Asking about this now of all places?

"I'm just tired, it's been a long day" Aphr said with a shake of her head "don't worry. I can fill you in on..."

Then Zeno provided a wonderful distraction and Aphr took a good few steps away from what was a dangerous and unstable...whatever a ferrocrete was.

"Er, how unstable? Do we need to evacuate people?"
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr did not ask again, going about their collective business here. Having almost died that day, she was not one to take 'bad day' narrative seriously.

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I think it will hold up until it's been repaired. Just have to make sure nobody puts unnecessary stress on it. And it can be fixed up pretty easily," Zeno says as he pulls out his datapad to send images of the crack to the general along with some details.

"We can put a warning on the door and keep people from coming in if they don't need it."

He is not blind and sees that there is something that the sisters don't want to talk about something in public. So he doesn't intrude on that with any questions of his own.

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Don't think anyone would read the sign" Aphr commented with a shake of the head "let's just get someone in here to fix it quickly."
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I sent some details to the General. So either we'll be asked to do it tomorrow or someone else will handle it," he says with a nod. " Most people will be at the party shortly anyway."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"The party...right" Aphr commented with a nod. She had forgotten about that "not sure I'll stay long, as much as unwinding does sound wonderful."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

OOC: The will come accessible on Day 6 as they need a turbolift to get to. But you did the work or something.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I'll go. It's been a while since I truly danced." It was a bit reckless given her condition as Zeno well knew, but it was Moyr for you.

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Zeno has just as recklessly cut loose in a rough state, so he had no warnings or concerns to speak for Moyr. Sure, he had internal concerns, but if their roles had been reversed he'd definitely still be dancing.

"It'll be a good time I'm sure. What else are we going to do in the face of our hardships anyway? May as well do something worth enjoying, no?"

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"It'll avoid the constant state of being frozen to death for a short while at least" Aphr said with a small chuckle "and the base could use some unwinding I suppose."
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"As long as the music isn't terrible. In worst case, I'll just start singing."

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"I look forward to hearing you sing again" Aphr said with a smile "I'm not sure anyone would have packed good music to bring here."
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I think we're relying on Daz for music, so it should be fine. He'll keep it upbeat and higher energy. So it should be fun."