The main common area; utilized for eating , sleeping, and basic sub standard living.
Darth Bellious

Re: Steamed Until Red [D5 LE, Opportunity]

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I can sing for you any time, dear, just say a word. Moreover, I have just found this classic jazz after all. But who is this Daz people keep mentioning?"
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Layne's cousin, Baesal's student. He's a bit of a Republic celebrity. He's a lot less dour than Layne though."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"Never heard of him, is he a Jedi too?" Aphr smiled at Moyr "singing to some classic jazz then? Maybe you can give it to this Daz and grab the mic in return."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I can go with that, actually. We'll see if Daz is cool."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"He is a Jedi. But he doesn't have the standard stick insertion surgery. More chill than most of them. I think you'll both be good with his DJ skills."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Let's hope so. Are we done here?" She looked at both.

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Would seem to be the case," Zeno says with a nod. "If you want those credits back, just see me at the party and I'll return them in drink format," he says to the sisters.

Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Moyr would remember that.

/scene?