The main common area; utilized for eating , sleeping, and basic sub standard living.
Zeno Thul

Re: Legacies and Lounging (D2, LN)

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Heedlessly curious is a more apt descriptor I think. I'd honestly be surprised if Moyr and her haven't spent the night together yet though. They were always extremely close."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

He nodded, "The Jedi Master and the Master of the Sith code... Interesting pair."
Ghost | Father | Friend | Advisor | One With The Force

Carries/Wears: The Light, Shield Amulet, Robes

"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are."
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Just further evidence that the codes are really just bullshit window dressing around primal forces of the universe. Moyr will accept the chains of that bond because they restrict her in ways she doesn't mind and Baesal refuses to let go of her attachment because it's is fundamental to the person she is. Truth of the matter is that we should just be using whatever power we personally feel comfortable with. No point in denying yourself the life you want to live just because someone else wants you to do things their way."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

Sylvain let a burst of air come out of his nostrils, "I can see the appeal of believing that to be true... And if that is what you feel, then I welcome you to live your life in a way that brings you the joy you seek for."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"And how many people do you think want me to be an Imperial noble dark side wielder married into Republic nobility that has command over forces from both sides? I will not live according to any code but mine. And what price have I paid to have that life? The only time I paid a real price was when I was cleaving to other people's codes and beliefs," Zeno says, shrugging. He clearly believes it, and all evidence points to it being true for him at least.

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

Sylvain just simply nodded. His days as an argumentative youth attempting to persuade others to what he believed in order to hold some sort of power over them as an advisor were gone...

Shyyyo wasn't here to push his worldview on others. He was here to be as unobtrusive as possible. And pursue the path where he was pushed to by the Force.

"You must do what you feel is right, of course."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"The only thing I do anymore," he says with a nod. "No point in doing anything else."

"You know. When whatever happens here - because something is going to happen - we're probably going to lose a lot of people. Maybe even everyone."

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

"I hope not..." He replied simply, but with no disagreement in his voice.

"What makes you think so?"

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"The pirates had too easy a time taking down our biggest ships. Whether that's because allies helped them or they got a hold of powerful tech doesn't matter. They are not likely to just ignore us and the last time they didn't ignore us things went to shit," Zeno says.

"And the force drew us here, so it could very well be a Star Cabal trap."

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

Sylvain nodded slowly again, "Well... you know what is the next move then... Spring the trap."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Zeno nods. "It's definitely going to be a rough fight, whatever we end up facing."

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

Sylvain's mind returned to the words of Spindral from the night before...

“You are not ready, to go deep into the Dark spaces would destroy you, but I believe there are secrets there."

He then turned his head to Zeno, "Then we better do whatever we can to be ready... If I can help... Please let me know."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"I am available to you too. My blades or my mind. I've learned a good amount about altering the flow of battles. Still haven't perfected it but I am also still practicing."

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

Sylvain paused before turning his gaze away towards the hangar...

"There is a young girl here... masked... going by the name Nightingale... Were something to happen to the base and I was not present and she needed protection..."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Let her know she can come to me if she can't find you. I'll be glad to be introduced if it would make her more comfortable. At either of your leisures. I could see to it that my Deathwright squadron would get her back to Imperial space in that situation if you like," Zeno offers.

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

He nodded. "That would be appreciated... Her grandmother would be able to take care of her if the need arose..."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Well, feel free to give her grandmother contact information for me. I'm sure that she's probably as private as you."

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

"The Torsin Estate on Ziost... If that is no longer extant... Well... I trust grandmother will find her." He replied.

"She is resourceful when she needs to be..."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Not a problem. Nightingale will be safe with me if it comes to that," he replies with a nod.

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

He nodded in appreciation, "Thank you... I know you understand the concern father has for his child better than most around here."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"The most important thing in this universe is family," he agrees with a nod. "And children are at the pinnacle of that. It's... not even legacy for me anymore. I just want them to accomplish everything they want."

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

How in the world did Jun-tsu pick Remmington over this guy...

Sylvain simply nodded and put his hand over his chest, signaling his appreciation.

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

Zeno nodded to Syl in understanding. He then pulls out a flask from under his thermal cloak and military jacket. He opens and takes a pull before offering to Sylvain.

"Thul Red Whiskey?" he asks. "The story I tell people is that I smuggled used bloodwine barrels onto Alderaan to age our whiskey in, and sometimes I say that I put my blood into every batch, occasionally I admit it's all a marketing scam. The truth is it's all three," he says, smirking with delight.

Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

He puts his hand up to refuse. Then points to the mask.

“Sounds like quite the strategy.”

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"It's completely ludicrous and unreal. They all think it's some synthetic flavoring, and the inspectors would never find the hidden aging facility," he says with a chuckle.