The main common area; utilized for eating , sleeping, and basic sub standard living.
Baesal Zyn

Day 2 LA: Apprentices and Padawans

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She had heard the news and could not believe it: Daz had been wounded and has lost an arm

She did not know why or in what circumstance but she would be there for him. She was his master, after all.

Entering the triage area with a purposeful stride she began looking around for her padawan
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Dapper Dog

Re: Day 2 LA: Apprentices and Padawans

Post by Dapper Dog »

Daz was lying on a bed and was smiling, his eyes had a distant look. He said to Baesal, “Hey Master, happy birthday. I’m so happy to see you, I would give you a hand but someone already took it.”

“Get it, because… well you get it right?”
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal's heart sank as she saw Daz on the bed but her brain swiftly kicked her blood pumping organ out of the spotlight when birthdays were brought up

Birthday? It is not my birthday...wait...is it?

She smiled as she realised

''Clever boy. I am am happy to see you too though I hoped it would be in better conditions then this.'' she pulled a chair to sit next to him ''How are you doing? What happened?''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

He tried to focus and then said, “It was… a mistake, just not worth exploring. Tragic lightsaber accident, gosh I am so clumsy.”
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She breathed in

''Daz'' she said with a knowing stare and the frown worthy of a severe aunt
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"I am fine, I think they even have a replacement around here, maybe... maybe I can just install my lightsaber where my hand was," he responded.

"Look I am not ready to talk about it, I need to process."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

She gently tapped him on the forehead as a light facsimile of a reproach while making a grimace

''No, you are not fixing your lightsaber to your forearm and I will build you a replacement myself to make sure of that.'' She shakes her head ''As a dutiful master I cannot let you handle your new jet-bike one handed, no matter how whizz it looks. You'll wear an helmet too.''

She announced as sternly as she could fake it, hoping her surprise would help, but the act was dropped soon enough and she passed a hand through his hair

''It's allright, take your time. I trust you. I'll be there if you ever need me''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

He nodded and said, "Thank you for your trust, Master."

"So you will build me a new hand? Wizard."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''I will, if you do not object to it.'' she replied before an idea sprouted into her head

''We could also work together on a few things that are rather important when you feel better. You see angles I do not and these matters requires finesse.''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"No objections here, Master," he said warmly. "These meds got me a little hazy, but whatever these important matters are sounds serious."
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Indeed'' she hung back in her chair ''The first concern is about Breela's. She thinks there are two farghul slaves amongst the pirates and she seems quite desperate to have any information on them. You might have seen the notice on the notice board.''

She paused

''The other is...'' she sighs ''...something that can wait.''

She crossed her arms

''What do you think of Breela's search?''
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

“You wouldn't be concerned if there wasn’t a fear of attachment to these cubs. It could make her do… something she regrets,” he admitted.

“Not sure we can dissuade her from that though, maybe make sure another Jedi tags along in case things get messy.”
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''I don't think we can dissuade her...I don't think we should. If these cubs are related to her then going in that direction will makes things more dangerous then they already are. But we can make sure she knows she is not alone, you certainly are right on that''

She wondered...if her own sister had survived then how would she act? She could not answer this question, to be sure, but thinking back on the turmoil of that time she could only empathize with a woman who had lost her own children.

''I have an idea, care to tell me if it sounds crazy?''