The main common area; utilized for eating , sleeping, and basic sub standard living.
Dapper Dog

Re: D2 MM--Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night

Post by Dapper Dog »

"I am not sure it matters if we trust her or not," she said with a sigh. "I will put my trust in the Jedi."

She gestured and pulled a crate towards her to sit with the Force. She took a seat and said, "Aphr, is it? I guess you are apart of this now."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr nodded, putting her feelings about Galens answer to a side for now to focus on the bigger picture.

"Thank you. I would be happy to share what I have seen, both what I told Galen yesterday and what I've seen since."

She looked at the taller woman - the Jedi she assumed - and then back at the robed woman.

"Forgive me but I don't know your names either."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"Tethys Carrack," Tethys says simply. Galen and the mystery woman already have her name, and the rest of her identity is fairly obvious.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

The janek was caught in the trap, there was nothing else to it now. Vaylin was here and their confrontation would happen. She stood ripping away the veil and robe and said, “Senya Tirall, loyal Knight of Zakuul, or as some of you know it, the Eternal Empire.”

“I have been exploring your space for over a decade now, long range reconnaissance but it seems my mission may be coming to an end. Some of you may have sensed it last night, that was my daughter Vaylin, I have never heard the term daughter of the Dragon but she is the daughter of Valkorian, the Emperor of Zakuul.”

“Or at least he was, news out of Zakuul is unclear of his status and the last time I tried to return agents of Vaylin nearly killed me. I have no news on what is currently transpiring in my home, but your words give me some ideas.”
Mother | Eternal Empire | Enforcer | Exile | Force Sensitive | Knight of Zakuul
*Played by Dapper Dog
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"I've never heard of the Eternal Empire," Tethys admits without embarrassment. There is no ignorance, only knowledge yet to be realized. "What are its intentions here, Master Tirall? Or what were they, when you were dispatched?"
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:56 pm
"I've never heard of the Eternal Empire," Tethys admits without embarrassment. There is no ignorance, only knowledge yet to be realized. "What are its intentions here, Master Tirall? Or what were they, when you were dispatched?"
“The outlands, the regions beyond the Empire are filled with savages living in inferior societies. Zakuul is perfection, built on the exacting designs of Valkorian, I mean Emperor Valkorian. It is our destiny that we bring the savages of the outlands under our banner,” she replied.

“My mission was to assess the Empire and Republic and other galactic states of importance for invasion and subjugation. In the end you would be better for it.”
*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Has anything changed for you during your mission?" Galen asked. "Were you surprised by anything you found?"
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

"No, but that does not mean that you deserve what is coming," she responded.
*Played by Dapper Dog
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Well, that sounded just great.

"I thought you said we'd be better for it." Even a Jedi can't keep from sounding a touch sarcastic there. "But we don't deserve it? What do you expect, then?"

Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

“The plan was always under the guidance of Emperor Valkorian, I don’t think he is seated on the Eternal Throne… something feels different. He was the guiding star. My… his children were not ready to carry his ambition. I hope not at least,” she admitted.
*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"How many children?" he asked. "If he isn't on his throne, who would be?"
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"Could your Emperor have met some mishap? Perhaps died?" Tethys asks--not quite a random guess. It's been a bad few years for Emperors.

Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

“Valkorian, dead? I could scarcely think it possible. No there must be some other reason, perhaps some secret that he needed to sequester himself for, it has happened before. But dead,” she seemed a bit lost at the idea.

“No, I can’t believe that.”

“Three children,” she said to Galen, “Twin sons, Arcann and Thexan and our… his youngest Vaylin.”
*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"What are their temperments?"

Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

"I'm sorry to say we've met the daughter, Vaylin. Sort of. Were you awake last night--that disturbance in the Force not long before midnight?" Tethys asks Galen (edit: and Aphr, whoops, late night posting!).

"You told us you tried to stop the Dragon, the Emperor." she reminds Senya. "Stop him from what? Is he the one who hurt your children? Could they have... taken revenge on him?" The being Senya called Vaylin seems powerful enough to harm almost anything in the galaxy, as far as Tethys could tell. If she has two more siblings just like her...
Last edited by Tethys Carrack on Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I felt something, but nothing I could discern anything from." he admitted.

Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Aphr had been listening quietly as they spoke, sorting what Senya said in her mind alongside her visions.

"A new war, the capital worlds shattered, and over them three bright stars. One of the brightest white, one of the deepest black, and one shifting colours constantly and fast. Now the pieces start falling into place."

She looked over at the others.

"I believe that the Sith think these visions are referring to the Emperor of the Sith who is recently, well somewhat recently, deceased. That he is not dead, and is instead in a state of...I guess immortality? Or an echo? Between life and death. Now with this information about the Eternal Empire, I believe it's the Emperor Valkorian. The Dragon's Ascendance here. Then I believe I can confirm that your daughter is either already here or arriving within the day. Either coming to get you, or expecting you to come to her maybe? Sometimes being able to see more days ahead makes it less clear which day it is happening."
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:58 pm
"You told us you tried to stop the Dragon, the Emperor." she reminds Senya. "Stop him from what? Is he the one who hurt your children? Could they have... taken revenge on him?" The being Senya called Vaylin seems powerful enough to harm almost anything in the galaxy, as far as Tethys could tell. If she has two more siblings just like her...
“After the children were born he grew distant, cold. He wasn’t the same man… he took Vaylin from me when her powers fully manifested, even young she was so strong… even before she was born,” she said rubbing her stomach wistfully.

“I tried to intervene, tried to save them, but they chose him over me. I lost my children, and that’s when I came to the outlands.”
*Played by Dapper Dog
Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"What is the nature of your Empire?" Galen asked. "Beliefs, philosophies, ambitions? I'm still trying to understand what we're facing."

Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

Galen Panteer wrote:
Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:09 am
"What is the nature of your Empire?" Galen asked. "Beliefs, philosophies, ambitions? I'm still trying to understand what we're facing."
“I am not sure I have enough time to break down all those things, but the Empire of Zakuul is a nation of perfection. Our people live easy if fulfilled lives under the care of Emperor Valkorian. We are taught that the Outlands are filled with savages, people living in primitive regimes under what we would consider primitive condition,” she said.

“As I said before, Emperor Valkorian always saw the Outlands as space to be conquered and brought into the Zakuul sphere of influence so that their societies could be elevated in our image. From what I have seen, this is the best path for you Outlanders, but if he no longer leads then… well it would be whatever his successor demands.”

She frowned still trying to grasp the idea that Valkorian was gone.
*Played by Dapper Dog
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

The Force perfected... another piece fell into place.

"...Maybe he isn't dead or alive. I believe there was a plot to kill him, and they defeated the body but not the spirit" Aphr commented thoughtfully, frowning "pieces fall into place and reveal another level of the puzzle."
Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

"No one would plot against Emperor Valkorian," she replied.
*Played by Dapper Dog
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

“Really?” Tethys asks. “You said he’d changed. It sounds like for the worse. I sensed something wrong about your daughter, like she’d been… broken? Or confined somehow? Whatever happened to her after you left was not a kindness. Your Emperor’s behavior made even you want to leave for the other side of the galaxy and spend ten years among people you consider primitive savages, and you’re the mother of his children.” Her gut suggests that wife or spouse, with their suggestion of equal partnership, might not describe Senya’s relationship with this Valkorian.

“If that’s how you felt, how might other people close to him react to this change in him? And that’s not even accounting for all those subjects who might not agree that he did them a favor by conquering them. The Sith thought their Emperor was all-powerful too, and look how that turned out.”

Senya Tirall

Post by Senya Tirall »

She ignores the statement about her daughter for now and focused on the latter, “I left because they chose Emperor Valkorian, I did not want to be in the way. I may not have agreed but he knew what was best… but maybe, maybe I should have pressed harder.”

“But the Sith are a savage and brutal people, with a society bent on self-destruction they are nothing like Zakuul. By all accounts their so-called Emperor deserved his destruction. I… was there in system when it happened. I was curious about this Emperor, but all I found was a savage people steeped in evil and insanity.”
*Played by Dapper Dog
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

"I feel as the Sith in the room I should say something...but I can only agree really. It's not a place to build a model of how to run an Empire on" Aphr said with a shake of her head "although now it's mysticism and the Empress which is...anyway moving on. From what I have seen and felt of this Eternal Empire, it sounds somewhere where Light and Dark are not bitter enemies. Something both sides here could certainly learn from."

She looked back to Senya.

"And I do apologise if I offered any offense with my comments about a plot. My visions very much implied it but I don't know the Eternal Empire, although I really would like to. It may have been one of many potential futures, two people meeting in a cavern complex of glowing crystals. These two, a woman and an old man, seemed to speak of a plot. One had a vision of the Emperor neither alive or dead, an echo in the Force, and the woman spoke of ensuring that the Emperor was dead. I can try to see more into this though, perhaps the Force can grant me a clearer vision now I know the way I should be looking."