The main common area; utilized for eating , sleeping, and basic sub standard living.
Baesal Zyn

Day 1 ME: Survivor's Triage

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal was not the best doctor but with R5 she could give a good ol' try and she had the ressources needed despite wishing she had made a copy of the medical cabinet she had made for Gena Yon back on Bankor.

It was better then nothing anyway.

As she put up the tents for the visitors she did hoped that those with medical skills would show up to lend a hand.
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Omandri Rist

Re: Day 1 ME: Survivor's Triage

Post by Omandri Rist »

No matter what was going on with him he was going to be there to help out with healing people. His arm was still in a sling but it was at least a proper measure not just a field measure.

He nodded to the jedi he had a passing familiarity with from Alderaan a few years ago.

"Master Jedi." He said in greeting. His uninjured arm carried a bag with the tools of his trade which he sat on the nearest surface "I hear you set up triage here?"

-----------------
Here to help but need to clear up a roll in an earlier time slot before I can do any rolls.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

It had been a long while since Alderaan but she did recall this man without much effort.

She nodded back as she prepared places to sit ''Greetings...Duke Rist? It is your correct title now, yes?''

-----
Np
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

He nodded his head in confirmation "yes Omandri Rist, Duke is correct. Though I suppose Doctor is much more relevant for our current circumstance. I doubt my political standing on a planet light-years away will help us in our current predicament." He said with a smile "but regardless feel free to just call me Omandri."

"Jedi Master Zyn correct?" He said finally remembering her name or as much as he knew of it.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''Indeed'' she left the makeshift bunks to join the man

''So you are a trained physician?'' there was clear relief in her voice ''That is great news and I will gladly defer to your experience in the subject.''
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri nodded "Indeed, graduated from medical school on Courscant while I was in the Republic Armed Forces. I have a couple of doctorates but I doubt my knowledge of Xenoanthropology will be relevant." He said chuckling again.

"Do you have any medical training? Or just a willing spirit to care for people?"

Description|Theme
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''No formal training'' she admitted ''But my friend R-5-T8...'' she indicated her droid assistant ''...has some medical program and I helped in the field hospitals of Bankor.''
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri smiled "I have my own Droid a Kay-9 unit used for wilderness exploration. I left him back in Alderaan unfortunately. Would have come in handy today."

"Bankor you said? I heard some of what happened there. I was mostly hanging out in the Outer rim at that point, I think that went down soon after my separation. What was that like?"

Description|Theme
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

The Jedi closed her eyes to remember

''Beautiful world ravaged by the insanity of war is an apt description but all to common in this era.'' she frowned ''The fighting was brutal and sadistic. The madwoman in charge was even more depraved then many amongst amongst the Sith.''

She remembered the release of the prisoners and the butchery that followed

''These mandalorians acted as if honor and decency was foreign concepts to them. They were not human anymore.''
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri nodded "yeah certainly not an uncommon story these days."

He listened to her description of the enemy and shook his head "Well I'm glad you all prevailed. I heard some stories, I ended up in Bankor for a few months a year or two after the conflict helping and studying the Aznuri people."

He pulled out his communicator and typed out a message, sending it out to check up on someone.
Last edited by Omandri Rist on Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Description|Theme
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Hacha peeks in.

"So is this the place for triage. I promise my face is more blue and less purple most of the time"

[Hacha has 5 wounds and an Average Critical Wound]
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Hacha Tsuko wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:36 am
Hacha peeks in.

"So is this the place for triage. I promise my face is more blue and less purple most of the time"

[Hacha has 5 wounds and an Average Critical Wound]
He was reading something on his communicator with a small frown before he heard someone enter and he tapped out a quick reply

Omandri nodded to the new arrival and indicated an area to go to and took a look at the wound "hmm its not too bad but this base is the worst place to treat wounds."

He messes with the injury for a while easing some of the pain but ultimately not resolving it "Damn, fraid this is the best I can do for now. Come see me again when we can get things more set up and I should be able to clear this up for you."

-------------------
D1 ME Hacha crit average increased by 2 upgraded reduced by 1 from shock blanket hard medicine boost from medpac: 2eP+3eA+1eB+1eC+2eD 0 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fail, use opp for fluff take any pain away.

Description|Theme
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

(sorry for the delay. Weekend got busier)

''I do have stims with me. Perhaps it can be a temporary solution until Hacha's next appointment, doctor?''

She proposed, stim in hand
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Oh thank kriff" Hacha pulls out the stim and jabs it unceremoniously into his arm, relaxing visibly."

He looks up at the Togruta. "You...were you on Bankor? And Alderaan? It seems like the same bigwigs show to up certain shindigs."
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''The Force works in mysterious ways'' she replied ''Though I do not think I saw you on Alderaan we did meet on Bankor. Before you joined the Turtle as their head engineer, I think.''
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

"Something like that. Getting the old lady up and running was my first task and then it was love at first sight. Still is, even if she's had some work done."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri rose an eyebrow at the man "The Turtle? So you work with Nudimsu then? How's the ol blue man doing? I haven't heard from him in a while."

Description|Theme