The main common area; utilized for eating , sleeping, and basic sub standard living.
Darth Baras

Re: D1 MM - Cold Comforts (Open)

Post by Darth Baras »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:14 pm
"Manners are important." Remmington replies.
"Begone from my sight, worm," he said waving at Remmington.
Dark Side | Human | Massive | Deceitful | Survivor | Treacherous | Sith

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

The tall alien approaches were Remmington was 'talking' with Baras. '' My Lord Remmington, it would seem that my Lord Baras here is rather busy, you shouldn't take out the time of a Dark Lord, especially in the situation we are now.'' He said trying to save Rem's face, probably literally. Baras seemed annoyed already and Rumun knew, what could he could do.
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
Vehicles: Speeder
description

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:26 pm
"I expect so, yes," Tethys agrees. As a veteran of many diplomatic conversational re-directs, she can't fail to notice this one. That's interesting. "There will be a lot of work to do shortly, and much to discuss." Her brows arch with a complex blend of emotions: mild amusement at how much of an understatement that sounds like once she's said it; worry for the others out in the blizzard; skeptical curiosity about her new, temporary Sith neighbors, and more.

"Master Khalan, as you are Darth Baras's..." subordinate? apprentice? evil henchwoman? human property? 'My master' was rather ambiguous in the Sith context--"associate, I'm sure we'll need to talk further soon enough," she adds, in a mild and almost offhand tone.
She just sighed when Remmington spoke up again. She wasn't going to exert extra effort on someone who didn't take the hint. If he got killed, it was officially his problem at that point.

turning her full attention to Tethys, she nodded. "Of course." She looked up at the ceiling. "In some ways, there's some benefit to the blizzard. I'm sure events will... accelerate for everyone once it passes."
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington nods at the suggestion from the tall alien. "Have you taken a look around the base yet?" He asks the alien after he excuses himself and walks away to look further around.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 12:53 pm
Remmington nods at the suggestion from the tall alien. "Have you taken a look around the base yet?" He asks the alien after he excuses himself and walks away to look further around.
'' Not much really...'' He adds as the two walk away, leaving the Dark Lord alone. '' Just the hangar and around here, luckly i managed to jump in a escape pod during an attack or something, i was not taking much attention.'' He said.
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
description

Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "Looks like most of the base is frozen solid over. I am curious about the distress beacons that were activated. Though we have more pressing matters at the moment."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Indeed '' He said. '' There are some mysteries to be solved in here i would guess.''

'' So what brings you here, my Lord? the pirate threat i would guess? '' He asked.

description

Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "You are correct there." He looks over at his conversion partner.

"I'm guessing your not here to enjoy a cruise." He smirks.

Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

Rumun's smiles '' Well, what can i say, i'm here to do what i usually do so, perhaps this might be the last time we can speak openly...'' He adds. '' You know, with the Empire considering me a traitor and all...'' He adds.

description

Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "I do wish to hear your side of the story. I'm guessing you changed your Galactic Network Id? Mine's still the same if you want to put me back on your contact list."

Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

'' Nah, it continues to be the same, just that the encryption changed, but it is the same.'' He told him. '' Well, what can be said? I follow my master, simple as that.'' Rumun smiled.

description

Remmington Balmung

"Ah, okay. I'll have to update that later. So what have you been up to these... has it really almost been a decade now?' Remmington says with a bit of wonder at the passage of time.