The main common area; utilized for eating , sleeping, and basic sub standard living.
Rumun Gol

Re: [Day 1 - LA] Tension

Post by Rumun Gol »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:48 pm

One of those would gesture to him at an opportune moment, indicating willingness to talk later.
The tall figure noticed the lethan sith gesturing towards him. She got in response, a rather low bow, from afar. Inside the enviro-suit is was difficult to know what type of expression the xenos was doing, but through the force it was rather easy to read him.

It was just an amused expression...

The xenos then waited for when the Sith Lord would want to talk to him, after all he was just a spaceship worker, right? right?
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
Vehicles: Speeder
description

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:49 pm
It'd take a moment, but she'd remember the woman alright. The woman who was there when they confronted Baras. The woman who showed up on Bankor right after she'd connected with him through the Force. The woman who was here now, again, with Baras. Proving Layne's initial suspicions of her back on Bankor right after all?

"...You should've taken me up on my offer, Luth."

There was a hint of sadness in her expression. Damn it. Sometimes the whole jedi thing about not jumping to conclusions and trying to be *trusting* really was an inconvenience, wasn't it? Should've listened to that instinct after all. Maybe then she could've done something about it, instead of walking away; focused on her own business; and seeing another someone fallen to the lies of the Sith.
"... If only it were that simple," she replied with a nod. "But let's discuss that later. There's work to do." She nodded to her and stepped back to start working. There was a lot to do and it would only be colder at night.

/exit
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Sounds good," Zeno says as he starts heading off.

"Let's catch up while working on surviving," Zeno said in an upbeat, cheery tone to poke fun at the situation.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri was there of course watching things, people, reunions for some it seemed like. He wasn't a big believer in the force but the galaxy is a big place and people that know each other bumping into each other accidentally on a remote outer rim world? That had "force works in mysterious ways" all over it.

For now he simply observed, his arm dressed in a proper sling, immobilizing it. But a large black coat was draped over him making it harder to see.
Last edited by Omandri Rist on Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:39 pm
Just to meet the golden gaze, inscrutable on first look due to distance.
The jedi looked into the eyes of her old friend, taking in just how much she they had changed since the last time they met. It was inevitable, she supposed, for while her own eyes still looked the same they really were not.

She smiled. She smiled to herself and for her. A big, stupid, warm and honest smile.
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Leontyne Saresh wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:00 pm
Senator Saresh hated the Sith Empire they had taken so much from the Republic, and now they wanted more. For a moment she seemed intent to risk it all here and now. She took a deep breath and said, “That sounds like a truce of sorts.”
As the tension in the space dissipates, for now, Tethys steps a bit closer to Saresh and Thy. "Senator. Master Yulani. I haven't seen the Captain or the XO from the Valorian, did they--?" She winces slightly.

"Did someone take a headcount yet? I haven't seen numbers. More made it than I hoped, but I don't know exactly how many."
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Thy Yulani

Post by Thy Yulani »

Thy said, "I don't think they left their posts."
Light Side | Human | Chill | Old Soul | Mother | Duelist | Jedi Master

*Played by Dapper Dog
Leontyne Saresh

Post by Leontyne Saresh »

Saresh responded, "Been trying, still not sure the Empire isn't behind this."
Twi'lek | Senator | Seasoned Politician | Fearless | Ambitious | Republic

*Played by Dapper Dog
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:03 pm

The jedi looked into the eyes of her old friend, taking in just how much she they had changed since the last time they met. It was inevitable, she supposed, for while her own eyes still looked the same they really were not.

She smiled. She smiled to herself and for her. A big, stupid, warm and honest smile.
A smile that was reciprocated in earnest, if only for a brief moment. But the joy of reunion on Moyr's side seemed real even though in all other ways than the old friendship they had been worlds apart.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal excused herself and moved towards the carmine twilek with a sure step.

''Hello Moyr...It as been a while.'' there was an unabashed shine in her eyes ''Are you too big a Sith Lord to refuse a hug from an old friend?''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"I'm still a private person, Baes. Too many people here, so for some hugs we should find another spot. But I'd love a cup of your coffee." Moyr chuckled, keeping her tone low. "If I were in it for publicity and grandeur, I bet you would have heard more of me over the years."

She paused. "I like your mature looks, dear."
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal's smile developped mischievous undertones

''It is a favorite blend of mine'' she said before going to get the desired cup ''When can I see you?''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"At your earliest convenience." Moyr almost laughed. She had to constrain her lekku because there were Twi'lek on the Republic side, perhaps observing. So she resorted to quiet verbal teasing. "My oh so tight schedule will bear it somehow."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''This evening then'' she decided ''There is much to do and the atmosphere will be better once the dust starts to settle''

She squints

''My ship or your ship?''
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"Depends on your mood, dear." Moyr coyly sipped coffee she'd accepted from Baes, having touched her hands in passing.

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''I already know yours...perhaps you would like to see mine'' Her expression did not change but Moyr could feel a light jolt of electricity coming from Baesal's hand as they touched
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

"You wouldn't offer if it was bound to disappoint." Moyr covered her mouth with the mug. "It's settled then. We'll talk more in the evening."

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

''We will for certain, Darth. My ship is The Star Moth. She is unique amongst her peers and do quite stand out...I have no doubt you will recognize her from her peers.''
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Lucinia was there, thermal cloak over her Sith robes, a scowl on her aristocratic features.

Perhaps fortunately, the scowl was directed at the datapad that she held in her gloved hands. Sometimes the scowl deepened. Sometimes it softened. But it was always there.
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Rumun Gol wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:54 pm
The tall figure noticed the lethan sith gesturing towards him. She got in response, a rather low bow, from afar. Inside the enviro-suit is was difficult to know what type of expression the xenos was doing, but through the force it was rather easy to read him.

It was just an amused expression...

The xenos then waited for when the Sith Lord would want to talk to him, after all he was just a spaceship worker, right? right?
"I can recognise your personal touch well enough, Master Jedi." With that, after last gaze, she put her feelings under control and moved away for the time being. She had at least one more person to reconnect with, the suited Duro.

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Baesal at Moyr go her way before she returned to less interesting but also quite important matters. Passing by her try she grabbed a plateau of cafs and walked over to the imperial general.
Qozaiym Zholyeva wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:30 pm
snip

''General'' she stopped at a comfortable distance for her interlocutor ''Care for some caf?''
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

The General was right, there was much to be done and the sooner they all got to work the better. Now that it seemed his usual services were unnecessary he allowed himself a good look around the room and opened his senses to the Force.
Thy Yulani wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:16 pm
Thy said, "I don't think they left their posts."
There were so many familiar faces. Clearly some momentous event was due or the force would not have brought them all together. So many familiar faces, but he only had eyes for one.
Thy Yulani

Post by Thy Yulani »

Jo'ren Rath wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 8:27 pm
There were so many familiar faces. Clearly some momentous event was due or the force would not have brought them all together. So many familiar faces, but he only had eyes for one.
She continued chatting and then started moving around the common area assisting others and making sure people had ample accommodations and the like.
Light Side | Human | Chill | Old Soul | Mother | Duelist | Jedi Master

*Played by Dapper Dog
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:25 pm

"I can recognise your personal touch well enough, Master Jedi." With that, after last gaze, she put her feelings under control and moved away for the time being. She had at least one more person to reconnect with, the suited Duro.
The fully suited alien bowed again to the Sith Lord showing respect to her as she approached him.

'' My Lord Bellious.'' He said while still his head was down his voice sounds distorted, due to the mask and protective headgear of the suit. '' The force acts in such amazing and strange ways. That we meet again in such strange environment and planet must mean something.'' The xenos said.

'' I hope that the force has been kind to your desires during all these years? '' He asked politely.
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
Vehicles: Speeder
description

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

An ominous, hooded figure glides into the room. But, it was no enigmatic Jedi Master, nor was it a clandestine Sith Lord. The figure was in fact a cheerful, but physically tired Chadra-Fan floating around on his armor's repulsors, wearing his (not very 'force-user master/lord'-like) oversized blue thermal cloak with fur-lined hood. After hours of walking across Hoth and through the corridors of Echo Base, Pipka had resorted to his repulsors for transport.

Lifting his head and throwing back his hood, he scans the occupants of the room, giving full-arm, body-shaking waves to the few he recognized. Seeing many masked faces among the crowd he 'whispers' to himself, "So cool, I want a mask."

When he spots a Togruta handing out cups of something warm, Pipka glides towards her and the Human she was approaching. Sniff sniff "Is that caf and soup?" he takes a cup, fills it halfway with broth, then tops it off with caf before taking a long, slurping sip. "Mmmmmm, this is brilliant."

Not only were the warmth, flavor, and sustenance pleasing, the two blocked much of the pheromones in the room. For not consciously producing or detecting pheromones, the people in the room had filled the room with them. He could detect loads of aggression, anger, suspicion, and poorly suppressed fear.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description