The main common area; utilized for eating , sleeping, and basic sub standard living.
Remmington Balmung

Re: [Day 1 - LA] Tension

Post by Remmington Balmung »

"Lord Remmington Balmung. Pleasure to make your acquaintance general. I'll see what I can do about getting the base back online." He introduces himself.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Rumun Gol wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:41 pm
'' Of course, of course. I'm not a very knowgeable person but, i might have one or two tips about safe driving '' He said to her.

'' As you wish, my Lord. I will notify as soon as possible in order to not bother your agenda. '' Rumun adds, bowing again with respect.
"Very well. Until then." Bellious gestured to indicate the end of the conversation and stepped away, looking around again.
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Qozaiym Zholyeva

Post by Qozaiym Zholyeva »

Remmington Balmung wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:18 pm
"Lord Remmington Balmung. Pleasure to make your acquaintance general. I'll see what I can do about getting the base back online." He introduces himself.
"Lord Balmung," she said as she walked alongside him, "Zhe sooner, zhe better for all of us."
General | Imperial Army | Human | Tall | Slave-Born | Renegade | Hardened | Strange Accent | Sith Empire

*Played by Dapper Dog
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:43 pm
Omandri nodded looking at the man she indicated, he certainly had the aura of menace about him "Heard the name, pretty high up in the Empire we have some intelligence on him."

"Hopefully it lasts. The pirates are working together, we need to as well if we want to survive. Even Sith understand cooperation in the face of annihilation."
"I'm not so sure that's true for all of them," she said, thinking back to the lifepod with the soldiers inside; death by lightsaber.

"And Baras and some of these others... well... they'll cooperate until they won't need us anymore. Then they'll turn on us without hesitation, don't doubt it."
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:59 pm
"And Baras and some of these others... well... they'll cooperate until they won't need us anymore. Then they'll turn on us without hesitation, don't doubt it."
"Oho-ho-ho-ho-ho," a woman laughed as she approached. "Really you think so little of us, Master Jedi? Just because we have the courage to destroy useless things does not mean we have to. That would make us slaves to fashion... and a true Sith is always fashionable. No, we would use you, suck you dry... and have you beg for the honor to continue in our service."

"But for now we have larger tu'kata to tame, sadly you and your order are irrelevant."
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:10 pm
"Really you think so little of us, Master Jedi? Just because we have the courage to destroy useless things does not mean we have to. That would make us slaves to fashion... and a true Sith is always fashionable. No, we would use you, suck you dry... and have you beg for the honor to continue in our service."

"But for now we have larger tu'kata to tame, sadly you and your order is irrelevant."

"...huh?" she looked up at the woman with that intense expression of hers. "...You're kind of just... proving my point, you realize?"

Layne assumed this young woman didn't know who she was. After all, Layne didn't know who *she* was either.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

“Lord Drascovina Malveaux, first servant of Darth Tenebrous… I forgot that the Republic is not kept in the loop of actual luminaries. She serves the Empress directly; powerful, beautiful, and the epitome of what it means to be Sith. All things to be admired and aspired to.”

“I am aware of Duke Omandri Rist, tis a shame your family no longer engages in assassination, how do your politics function without a little mortality? Like what do you do if a sibling lives past their usefulness, or even worse a parent?” she asked.

“And you are?” she said of Layne.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:28 pm
“Lord Drascovina Malveaux, first servant of Darth Tenebrous… I forgot that the Republic is not kept in the loop of actual luminaries. She serves the Empress directly; powerful, beautiful, and the epitome of what it means to be Sith. All things to be admired and aspired to.”

“I am aware of Duke Omandri Rist, tis a shame your family no longer engages in assassination, how do your politics function without a little mortality? Like what do you do if a sibling lives past their usefulness, or even worse a parent?” she asked.

“And you are?” she said of Layne.
Ugh, *again* she was being reminded so much of Korriban. There were lots of people like this girl there too. She'd hated that attitude back then, and she wasn't a fan of it now either. It did, however, present an opportunity to indulge in some old hobbies, though. Particularly the one involving unsettling people like Malveaux with a blunt dose of one's own medicine.

"Layne Hoshin," she said, imitating the self-important tone, "Direct descendent of the right hand general of Ajunta Pall. Former classmate to your master, former apprentice to Darth Baras. But you might know me better as the infamous terrorist the Magpie. No autographs, please."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Good to know that there is a place for the weak to go," she said warmly.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:47 pm
"Good to know that there is a place for the weak to go," she said warmly.
"Yeah, I used to think like that too." She pointed a finger at her head. "Then I grew up. By the way, how *is* Shaisha?"

Part of her genuinely did wonder. Even though she'd never liked her of course, and she was pretty sure Shaisha'd *hated* her guts. There was never any real hope that she might've gone on to become a better person; like Layne had hoped with the likes of Sylvain or Krystal, the other two thirds of that particular group at the academy. At least one third no longer around.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:58 pm
"Yeah, I used to think like that too." She pointed a finger at her head. "Then I grew up. By the way, how *is* Shaisha?"
"Did you grow up? And you decided to do that with your hair? Maybe you need more adult supervision," she responded.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

She sighed, wondering what she was doing, engaging in this petty arguing.

"Yes, you're very witty and you've definitely put me in my place. Anyway... that other blonde Sith, about your own age... you wouldn't happen to know her, would you?" She tried to look around for the one she'd managed to take back with her from the wastes.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:17 pm
She sighed, wondering what she was doing, engaging in this petty arguing.

"Yes, you're very witty and you've definitely put me in my place. Anyway... that other blonde Sith, about your own age... you wouldn't happen to know her, would you?" She tried to look around for the one she'd managed to take back with her from the wastes.
"She is of use to me, what of her?" she responded.
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Inwardly Omandri frowned he knew the woman as she did him, there was already a file on her in their system when he took over. He expanded it a little.

He watched the exchange impassive, not really impressed with the woman but decided to just let Layne ask her questions for now.
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:32 pm
"She is of use to me, what of her?" she responded.
"Then you should maybe be a little more less obsessed with trying to pick a fight with me. She'd be dead by now if I hadn't come along. I helped her even after what she did to the occupants of that other pod. She didn't have to do that. And I didn't have to do what I did either. But I did. You're welcome."
Rumun Gol

Post by Rumun Gol »

Rumun remained bowing to the Sith Lord until she decided that the conversation was over. As Lord Bellious went on her way, the tall alien looked around to see if anybody wanted his attention or needed to talk to him.

Not that he was important, he was just a simple worker that survived, nothing else.
Duros Fugitive |True Sith|Rebel |Darth Hoshi's Apprentice|Spacecraft Enthusiast|

Equipment: Large Crossguarded-Lightsaber, Enviro-Suit or Enviromental Adverse Gear, Gauntlet, other things in his utility belt...
Vehicles: Speeder
description

"Only the force can free us from the chains that bind us"
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"I see, well maybe she isn't as useful to me as I had surmised. I thank you, Master Jedi, for revealing her weakness," she responded.

"When next I see my Master I shall pass along your best."

She departed.
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Layne Hoshin wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:12 pm
He has some thoughts of his own to share but the haughty Sith had already turned to depart. He turned to Layne "She's a charmer. Are all Sith like that?"
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

Omandri Rist wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:43 pm
He has some thoughts of his own to share but the haughty Sith had already turned to depart. He turned to Layne "She's a charmer. Are all Sith like that?"
She watched the girl go. Obsession with weakness, and whatever punishments that might flow from it; it hadn't been her intent to elicit *that* kind of a response. But then, maybe she should've known. A Sith can't show weakness, after all. Or be seen to tolerate it.

It was stupid as hell.

"A lot are. It's all just, posturing. Sith society practically demands it. Someone who doesn't posture like that might be seen to be weak. And you can't have that in a society like theirs."
Omandri Rist

Post by Omandri Rist »

Omandri frowned "yes that tracks with the data we have on Sith. Hard to understand how they survive as a society with the amount of backstabbing and predatory politics they have." It honestly made no sense the Empire survived the way it did but galaxy is full of strange things.

Description|Theme
Remmington Balmung

"Are there any other areas of concern or should I say are priorities?" Remmington asks the general.

He is momentarily distracted by the haughty laugh that honestly couldn't be ignored.
Dapper Dog wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:10 pm
"Oho-ho-ho-ho-ho," a woman laughed as she approached. "Really you think so little of us, Master Jedi? Just because we have the courage to destroy useless things does not mean we have to. That would make us slaves to fashion... and a true Sith is always fashionable. No, we would use you, suck you dry... and have you beg for the honor to continue in our service."

"But for now we have larger tu'kata to tame, sadly you and your order are irrelevant."
He smiles a little bit, good to know that more Sith survived. Then turning his attention back to the general.

"Excuse my asking General but may I ask where you hail from? Your accent sounds very familiar to me."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Qozaiym Zholyeva

Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:15 pm
He smiles a little bit, good to know that more Sith survived. Then turning his attention back to the general.

"Excuse my asking General but may I ask where you hail from? Your accent sounds very familiar to me."
“My mozher and fazher were enslaved, I was born to zhem on a mining colony in zhe Drommund Kaas system, we all spoke zhis way. I do not know where we came from, Lord Balmung,” she responded as they walked.

“My saying is understandable, yes?”
General | Imperial Army | Human | Tall | Slave-Born | Renegade | Hardened | Strange Accent | Sith Empire

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "I have heard that accent among the Farro family for most of my life. So it is very familiar to me by now. I just thought I may have been from around Korriz. May I ask your name?"

Qozaiym Zholyeva

Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:33 pm
Remmington nods. "I have heard that accent among the Farro family for most of my life. So it is very familiar to me by now. I just thought I may have been from around Korriz. May I ask your name?"
She stopped and raised a brow, “My name? Fine, General Qozaiym Zholyeva, Korriz is zhe home world of zhe Empress, long may she reign. I am not much familiar wizh it besides zhe name and importance.”

“We bozh have work to do, but if you are still curious we can speak on zhis later.”

*Played by Dapper Dog
Remmington Balmung

Remmington nods. "Of course. I look forward to speaking with you more General."