The main common area; utilized for eating , sleeping, and basic sub standard living.
Zeno Thul

Re: [Day 1 - LA] Tension

Post by Zeno Thul »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:09 am
Zeno, recognised, was gestured in subtle greeting.
He responds with a smirk and a slight nod. It had been a while since they'd seen each other. He had been trying to keep up with her good works, but it was hard given her penchant for covert living. Regardless, he feels much the same as he had previously, but stronger with the dark side of the force.
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Ship: Umbral Vanguard | Sidekick: Lady Savagery
Sylvain Torsin

Post by Sylvain Torsin »

Shyyyo scanned the faces in the room, hands resting behind him at the base of his spine.

There were a lot of memories in these faces... Some good. Some terrible.... Some heart-wrenching...

The collection of these people at this time, at this place, under these circumstances...

Shyyyo knew the Force was with them.
Ghost | Father | Friend | Advisor | One With The Force

Carries/Wears: The Light, Shield Amulet, Robes

"Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Having been at the base for some time. Breela had chosen a nice vantage point from the start. It was enough for her that the leadership wasn't stupidly leaning towards a hostile stance. She planned to listen and roll her eyes for a little while longer before she would eventually get back to helping the others.
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Layne Hoshin

Post by Layne Hoshin »

It was good to see Daz had made it in one piece. Attachments were bad and all, or so they said, but there were some attachments that Layne had never even tried to rid herself of.

She nodded at what he said. It made sense of course.

Which meant she didn't have anything of immediate relevant to ask or say at this particular moment. Baras was here. Presumably that left open the possibility there were *other* Sith she once knew present; though a lot of the Sith present were hiding their faces behind masks, it seemed.

She really wasn't sure what to think of any of them being present or not. Korriban all over again *indeed*.
Jedi Master | Human | Elevated Slave | Former Sith | Intimidating | Fearsome | Shii-Cho | Natural Bladeswoman | War Hero
equipment: Jedi Battle Armor, Lightsaber(Black), Lightsaber(Blue), assorted other stuff
Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington scans over all the arrivals. "I really wasn't expecting a class reunion in a place like this. The reunion planner needs to be fired... in a reactor." He says with an amused smile.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Another would enter the area. While fashionably late the Jedi Master wagered something warm for both fingers and hearts might be a nice addition.

Dressed for the weather, knitted mittens with fluffy pink hear muffs and all, Baesal was pushing something like a large hovering plate with two large steaming cylinders of brown liquid with several bio-degradable cups

One was labelled 'CAF' the other 'BROTH'

She removed her goggles once in, not sure of what she had missed. Still cooperation seemed to be in the air.

''Anyone wants something warm to drink while we strategize?''
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

With the hood of her Jedi robes up, Kat was just another Jedi in the midst of this awkward meeting. She quietly nodded in agreement to the voices of cooperation. They would have to cooperate if they wanted to survive - the planet and the pirates were eager to do so if they didn't.

She looked at the gathering... many Sith. Many Jedi.

It was like that vision she had been having lately. It just... needed that third party. The Force in perfect balance? If such a thing was possible. She didn't know for certain, but it felt like if any such thing would be revealed, it would be here and soon.
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Katarzyna Panteer wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:36 am
With the hood of her Jedi robes up, Kat was just another Jedi in the midst of this awkward meeting. She quietly nodded in agreement to the voices of cooperation. They would have to cooperate if they wanted to survive - the planet and the pirates were eager to do so if they didn't.

She looked at the gathering... many Sith. Many Jedi.

It was like that vision she had been having lately. It just... needed that third party. The Force in perfect balance? If such a thing was possible. She didn't know for certain, but it felt like if any such thing would be revealed, it would be here and soon.
Resmi.jpg
Resmi.jpg (25.47 KiB) Viewed 1076 times
She sees another Jedi she did not recognize, standing within the crowd. She scans for more and goes back and the woman is gone.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Aurilie joined the others at the gathering, perhaps having studied the map of the base and charted out a defensive perimeter in her head already. She stood by Riss but said nothing about the situation, especially when there were already enough vocal bits to fill the area with more than enough opinions already. Her expression was stoic, naturally, although with a slight glint of disapproval in her eyes.

They weren't going to fight each other, which was good. However, these were still Imperials and they have been kept separate for a good reason. The noble gesture would be to spare aid and necessities where needed, that was the Republic way. However, they were never going to be friends. She knew this. She knew they knew this. This was happenstance, not enough to change the stripes from a manka cat, the lowland savannah variant.

"Careful, Riss," she said as a preemptive statement to her best friend.
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

As the tensions was released many began to disperse though in segregated groups, but at least there was a modicum of peace. Republic troops took Baesal up on the offer but Imperials avoided her offerings.
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

And because it was far more natural for him, Zeno approached with no worry or fear. Sure, they might kill him someday, but that day isn't today.

"I imagine you came here to destroy the pirates, rather than talk to them? Diplomacy wouldn't have been my first choice but I don't really get to decide that."
Duke-Consort of House Thul | Father | Imperial Noble | Alderaan Noble | Pilot | Duelist | Human (Sith-blood) | Bane of Death's Shadow | Zash's Talent

Stuff: Armored clothing, thermal cloak, shoto, guard shoto, stimpaks, tuk'ata helmet, utility belt, datapad

Remmington Balmung

Post by Remmington Balmung »

Remmington decides to cross the line. He walks up to Baesal.

"I could go for some broth, thank you. Good to see you again Baesal." He puts on a polite smile.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:26 am
Another would enter the area. While fashionably late the Jedi Master wagered something warm for both fingers and hearts might be a nice addition.

Dressed for the weather, knitted mittens with fluffy pink hear muffs and all, Baesal was pushing something like a large hovering plate with two large steaming cylinders of brown liquid with several bio-degradable cups

One was labelled 'CAF' the other 'BROTH'

She removed her goggles once in, not sure of what she had missed. Still cooperation seemed to be in the air.

Zeno Thul wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:48 am
And because it was far more natural for him, Zeno approached with no worry or fear. Sure, they might kill him someday, but that day isn't today.

"I imagine you came here to destroy the pirates, rather than talk to them? Diplomacy wouldn't have been my first choice but I don't really get to decide that."
Luth breaks the side split, coming over to the warm broth Baesal had. She wasn't going to reject warm anything in favor of petty sticking to one side. Of course, she had to take off her helmet to drink it, revealing red hair and small, mouse-like features that may be familiar to some... at least by reputation after Bankor or Nar Shaddaa. She at least waits to make the Republic soldiers less uncomfortable. "Any mitigating of the cold is welcome. Thank you."

She smiled at Zeno when he approached, as well.
Sith Lord | Human | Former Spy | Assassin | Sniper | Baras' Ghost | Tired

Equipment: Broken Promise (armor), Rifle, Binoculars, Sylvain's Amulet
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Still injured, Viyuti decided to follow Luth’s lead and went up to the Jedi offering food. She narrowed her eyes and said, “It best be not poison… Jedi.”

Slowly other Imperials start to follow suit.
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"This is so much more interesting than I was expecting," he says with a devious, playful smile.

"And I don't think the Republic would even think to bring poison to a pirate diplomatic outreach. Mostly because I wasn't in charge probably."

Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

Zeno Thul wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:05 am
"This is so much more interesting than I was expecting," he says with a devious, playful smile.

"And I don't think the Republic would even think to bring poison to a pirate diplomatic outreach. Mostly because I wasn't in charge probably."
"Well, it wouldn't be the first time the Republic's used assassins," she noted, a small smirk of self-depricating amusement crossing her face. "Not usually the Jedi's MO, though."

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"Well, I have heard that caf isn't good for you." Galen said as he approached. "But, not that bad."
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Wears: Cargo Clothing, Second Skin, Utility Belt, Thermal Cloak
Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"Some moonshine liquor can kill you if it's not handled properly, but I didn't bring any of the fun stuff," he admits.

"But yeah, guess we do our best to avoid assassinations. Which might be harder for us than you might assume since we have a Gank assassin around here that apparently really enjoys killing."

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"It would probably be best to tend to the injured and frozen, before any assassinations." he shrugged.
Alderaan Nobility | Paladin | Human | Force Sensitive | Seeker | Hunter | Veteran | Dad

Carries: Lightsaber, Sharpshooter's Rifle, Explorer's Knife, Datapad, Comlink, Hunters Goggles, 5 Stimpacks
Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

"True enough. I imagine both sides have plenty of people who crashed out in the trackless ice fields out there. The sooner they can be found, the better."

Galen Panteer

Post by Galen Panteer »

"I'd like to go out and take a look." Galen nodded. "I can't help much with repairs or injuries, other than handing out stimpacks."

Zeno Thul

Post by Zeno Thul »

"And any ships that are totaled out there can probably be cannibalized for parts if necessary," Zeno says with a nod. "I wonder how many will brave the cold rather than sitting tight in their life support?"

Luth Khalan

Post by Luth Khalan »

"Me, for one."
Galen Panteer wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:39 am
"I'd like to go out and take a look." Galen nodded. "I can't help much with repairs or injuries, other than handing out stimpacks."
"Let me know, if you go. I'd like to take a look, as well, and there's safety in numbers... Though I can understand why someone might be leery about the truism of that under the circumstances."

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Galen Panteer wrote:
"Why, we weaken ourselves by saving those that were better off being food for the predators," she responded as she ate.

"Waste of limited resources. Let them freeze to death, we can take what we need from their corpses."
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:26 am
Breela smiled warmly at Baes, "Well done. Shall we put an emphasis on strategize, and actually talk shop. I'd like to be productive while the storm provides us cover." She takes some Caf and sips gingerly.
Galen Panteer wrote:

"I really like that idea. I've got an adequate set of eyes and an acute desire to move." She said despite knowing what awaits outside.

She nodded at Luth. "We'll have to lay down our differences sooner or later. I suggest sooner, and I'm ready to lead by example."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.