The main common area; utilized for eating , sleeping, and basic sub standard living.
Nudimsu

Re: Day 1 - One Cold Prank (LM - Open but expecting)

Post by Nudimsu »

His eyes widen at the statement and then nodded his head at her. "I am sorry, Breela. I had no idea that was the case. Forgive my previous sentiment, then. You handled yourself well, given the circumstances. "

He kept his eyes on her for a few moments longer.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

After hearing the revelation from Breela, he understood why she had wanted to fight, but not why she didn't act on that want or accept his offer. In Jerri's books, the Jedi always got their revenge... well, unless the Sith was redeemed and they became lovers, she did call the Twi'lek pretty.

Pipka was quick to make friends and forgive people, but if someone took someone he loved, if someone killed somebody from the Turtle or one of his new friends... there wouldn't be anything left of them after he was done, AV ammo does terrible things to a body.

He sidled up against Breela and gave her a hug at the waist.
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

With Nudi's apology, the storm inside her subsided. Perhaps she had gone to far.

Pipka's hug made her smile again. She hugged him back. "So then. Sorry to hear about Hacha, I have stims if you need them. Also he mentioned something about heading to Junktown?" She paused and felt a tinge embarrassed for the slow response. "...And you just said pirates. What have you both got cooking?"
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"Hacha will be fine soon. He has gone to look for a docotr to help him. There is something going on here, however, as you already heard from me. Pipka recieved an job opportunity prior to our arrival, and I want to use his relatively unknown status to our advantage. Unfortunately, I can't rely on just the crew to take care of it. So, need a few people to come out for a fishing expedition. Check the job, use it as a in, and then we can properly investigate them for more details. Not just on your children, but potentially who could be backing these pirates."

Nudimsu looked over at Pipka hugging. "We're blind out here and are trapped in a frozen prison. And, most importantly, they can attack us from the sky at any point; we need to make some moves before they realize this. Time's a factor."

It was strange that they had no flown down and done so already, to hit us hard. Perhaps they were too busy plundering the remains of the fleet. They were pirates, after all.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

"I can play a hired muscle with the best of them. Count me in." Breela nodded, eager to get out there. "And your instinct is correct. They were waiting for both fleets and took us both out like gonks. This suggests capital, a higher motive than profit, and worse... I don't think it's a coincidence that we both arrived at the same time. There's something wrong with the Force." She sighs, "And none of us know what."
She pauses briefly.
"Whatever is causing this vastly outweighs pretentious pirates." She looks around before lowering her voice, "Also, so far I've seen Barras, Zholyeva, and Bitchus... I mean Bellious, and I doubt that's a coincidence. Nevermind that Saresh is with us. Admittedly I haven't gamed out who this hit was for, but that's exactly what this whole thing feels like. And figuring out who benefits will complete the picture." She resumed speaking normally. "Which brings me back to my original point. The enemy of my enemy may lead to ulcers, but they'll keep us alive to bitch about it later."
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Jub'Lub

Post by Jub'Lub »

Jub'lub had been scrathcing his chin, listening to the events unfolding. "Nudimsu, I believe you may have given us an opportunity to gain some understanding of what we may be up against. This truly is a dire situation. One we must not take likely. Also, I don't know if you noticed, but you had me at fishing."

Jub'lub scratched his chin some more, his lekku twitching at the tips.

Absently jub'lub contemplates,
Twi'leki: "the enemy of my enemy is my friends... the friend of my friend is my ally."

"Breela, not only do you speak of the enemy of my enemey, but also the friend of my friend. Nudimsu and Pipka, I would be honored to count you among mine as well."

Jub'lub puts his hand on Pipka's back as he embraces Breela, and extends a hand towards Nudimsu's shoulder, slowly, as if to ask permission.

“To feel safe and warm on a cold wet night, all you really need is soup... and friends."
Jub'lub | Twi'lek | Jedi | Republic | Jovial | Hungry | Got Soup? | Blue Chungus

Gear: Armored Robes | Heavy Cloak | Double-bladed Saber | Various survival gear | Dehydrated fish rations
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

"I have no doubt that you can do it, Breela." He had gotten really good at lying, but hopefully the motivation of a loved one will steel her will long enough. "Just remain strong until it is time to strike against our enemies. Believe me, bide your time, and that time will come soon."
Jub'Lub wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:12 pm
Jub'lub had been scrathcing his chin, listening to the events unfolding. "Nudimsu, I believe you may have given us an opportunity to gain some understanding of what we may be up against. This truly is a dire situation. One we must not take likely. Also, I don't know if you noticed, but you had me at fishing."
He stared at Jub'lub for a long moment. He was a Jedi, if he recalled correctly. Maybe he had done these sort of information gathering missions before. The fact he felt confident enough that the mere mention of doing it based upon his words already led him to to nod enthusiastically at the Twi'lek. "Well then, your eagerness for this task is duly noted."
"Breela, not only do you speak of the enemy of my enemy, but also the friend of my friend. Nudimsu and Pipka, I would be honored to count you among mine as well."

Jub'lub puts his hand on Pipka's back as he embraces Breela, and extends a hand towards Nudimsu's shoulder, slowly, as if to ask permission.

“To feel safe and warm on a cold wet night, all you really need is soup... and friends."
"A friend is a word I do not use too often, because it carries a strong indication of trust and connection between two individuals and we have barely known each other. I would consider you an ally, however." He allows the touch from him. It looks as if he needed it for himself as well to steady himself inside his hug of Breela.

"Soup does keep you warm enough."

Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Jub'Lub wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:12 pm
Breela allows her overemotional friend to smush her with friendship. She finds it two parts heartwarming, one part irritating, but then it's nothing she hasn't come to expect from Jubbers. "Alright pal," she taps, "alright."
Nudimsu wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:13 pm
I have no doubt that you can do it, Breela." He had gotten really good at lying, but hopefully the motivation of a loved one will steel her will long enough. "Just remain strong until it is time to strike against our enemies. Believe me, bide your time, and that time will come soon."
The lie is good, very good... but it could be better. She doubts but nods. "Bide your time and hold out hope as they say."

She gives Pipka another warm hug, and presses Jubs shoulder. "Alright you guys. I think... I think I'm going to find somewhere to meditate. I've got much to think on."