Vast plains of snow and ice, with little in the way of life.
Dapper Dog

[Day 5 - MA] Hold onto your Butts

Post by Dapper Dog »

Miss Calculation ahs laid out the plan in transit, she gives them uniforms, now that the white maw have uniforms but they need to look the part so they can get aboard the pirate flagship of Captain Syrian and steal his command access codes from his personal terminal.

Should be easy.

The group begins at a shuttle at a small pirate patrol station and need to bluff their way up to the ship and work together to get the access code for the next step of the plan. Oh and don’t kriff the whole thing up.

OOC: This challenge is open to up to five people and will be broken out into stages. Each stage will have a set of skills to complete, and role play challenges and opportunities for uh shenanigans. Stage One will begin once all are gathered at the pirate patrol station in ‘uniform’.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Jan Melmoar

Re: [Day 5 - MA] Hold onto your Butts

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Smuggler_39.jpg
Smuggler_39.jpg (14.44 KiB) Viewed 1161 times
"Well, I think I at least look the part."
Jan has leaned up against a wall, idly twirling her pistol back and forth.
"Although thank the starts for push-up bras, I have no idea how normal people are supposed to look good in shirts like this."
She tosses some freshly dyed hair out of her face.

"One of you is a slicer, right? Tell me one of you can slice."
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Riss

Post by Riss »

Riss' blasters were ever at her side, but today they were a touch more pronounced on her outfit. With some appropriate weather protection, a little reworking of a few outfits coming together Riss made herself quite the appearance of a boisterous pirate of the Maw. Opting to fall into showing off her big personality with an even flashier bit of attire. Twirling one of her blasters out of her holster and around her finger she gets herself in the mood for the roll they were about to play with unearned confidence.

"I'll just get some cute lookin' space pirate boy to do it for me," she says with a cocky grin. Meeting Jan's eyes she adds, "Or woman," and smirks with self-satisfied pleasure.
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Red Blade stood silently.

OOC: He does not take a player slot.
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

As much someone who prides herself on her own style and impeccable tastes (albeit dated) in fashion on Alderaan, Aurilie found herself a bit of a loss when it comes to dressing up the part of a rogue or scoundrel. Perhaps, it was her personal soul that found the concept revolting and distasteful. Yet, here she was being a partner in crime with others and about to commit a crime! However, she reasoned that this was going to be a good cause as she was stealing from the stealers, the pirates!

It took her a bit of fusing around but eventually, she cobbled up an outfit together, doing her best impersonation of a scruffy Corellian. Apparently, they had a monopoly on vests...or boring arrangement of colours. Now, she just needed some totally-not-smuggled cargo to rest her foot on and she would have completed her look as a totally-not-a-smuggler Corellian.
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother
Description | Art by MasterArsenic

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Lucinia Malveaux

Post by Lucinia Malveaux »

Well... this wasn't exactly her usual scene. Nevertheless, Lucinia fancied that she fit in rather well.

She leaned against the wall, frowning, her expression as foreboding as ever. "This is ridiculous." She waved one of her cuffed arms, then her expression brightened. "I think I rather like it."
Force Sensitive | Sith | Human | Noble | One of Those Malveauxs
Oooohohoho count: 13
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

Cynella didn't exactly fit in with the whole vibe. Her outfit was almost more like a sexy nun... But with skulls instead of any religious paraphernalia. And a corset.

Such was definitely a suitable outfit for going into SPESS though.

"How did you get involved with this again, darling?" Cynella eyed the rest of the group, narrowing her eyes on Riss. "Somehow... I have a feeling..."
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

"Luci, dear, you look wonderful. We must make sure to save these costumes for later."
Jan can't quite contain her glee at seeing Cynella and Aurilie present, after she has met Riss' look with a wink though.

"My my, I did think we would have to meet more couples, but this might be my new favourite method of doing so."
Looking Aurilie up and down before shifting her gaze over to Cynella.
"Cynella, dear, you look positively...distinctive."
Another look back at Aurilie and her smirk deepens.
Czerka Corp Director | Human | Strictly Neutral | Decorated Veteran| Got What's Hers | Sharpshooter | Has a deputy |
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

Immortal stood on the flight platform and turned to the approaching pirates from Junk Town, they were soft living in their settlement. He hated dealing with the Queen but he knew she fulfilled a purpose but he was growing less settled with this foolish arrangement by the day.

Once they grew near he said in a modulated voice, “Hurry up and get this spice on the shuttle.”

OOC: Locked in. Phase One start. Going to need a Charm or Deceit check to convince Immortal that you are real deal pirates. I will also need an Athletics check to be done. Difficulty is Hard for both checks.
Pirate King | Ruthless | White Maw | Unkillable | Not-Human

*Played by Dapper Dog
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

Jan, noticing it was the fine fellow she'd tried to perform a high-velocity lobotomy on, wisely decides to just blend in with the group and not draw any attention.

((Jan will leave these checks to the more qualified))
Riss

Post by Riss »

Placing her hand on Red Blade's shoulder she smiles at him, "Get right to that for the boss for me won't you darling," she says and slips from him to Cynella, "You know, I'm just as surprised-" she says with a wink, and then gives a feel of her arm, "but guess we make do mmm??" before slipping over toward Aurilie, "Not what I was expecting, but lets do what the big man says mmm?" and finally she slides up to Immortal himself.

"Now, if I don't live and breathe isn't it the undying himself, the Immortal in the flesh- ya know I've heard all sorts of rumors but a girls real curious how many times should you have really died? What's it like?" she leans on one of the spice crates not ready to be loaded quite yet and rests her head in her palm. "Please, do tell, I'm ever so curious. A fan, really," she says with an all too pleasing smile.

Day 5, MA | Charm, Cascader, Kill with Kindness, vs Hard, Damaged Cascader: 4eP+1eA+3eD 1 success, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alderaanian Nobility | Human | Countess Lanar | Socialite | Diplomat | Disarming Smile | Bisaster | Bo's Favorite Sister
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

"It can be exhausting," he said to Riss. "You seem a little too pretty to be a simple thug."

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Oh, I am-" she gives a glance toward the others while they were getting things underway, "but somehow has to be present to make sure folk are kept in line while you're not around, mmm? And I'm quite good at that. Folk just love doing what I say, after all," she says, giving a little show of herself with a rather captain-like pose.

"Besides, my presence is enjoyed and doesn't having me around make this whole ordeal just a little more pleasant? Really, my presence is a gift in that way mmm?"
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Cynella Alde wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:21 am
Cynella didn't exactly fit in with the whole vibe. Her outfit was almost more like a sexy nun... But with skulls instead of any religious paraphernalia. And a corset.

Such was definitely a suitable outfit for going into SPESS though.

"How did you get involved with this again, darling?" Cynella eyed the rest of the group, narrowing her eyes on Riss. "Somehow... I have a feeling..."
Aurilie blinked at the outfit that Rhia decided to wear for the mission and found herself looking at the companions, wondering if she had missed the memo when it came to this particular costume party. She would say that she might have not fit with the whole vibe.

"Yes..." she said with a sheepish smile, as she was sure she shared the details of her side job in private. "We're here to help a mutual friend, my dear."

She stood idly by while Riss worked her charms while keeping watch of her surroundings.
Alderaanian | Human | House Alde | Prince of Mount Joral | Hunter | Aristocrat | Also the Mother

Typical Gear: Cascader headpiece, Nice Coat, Big Gun, Utility Belt, Stims x2, Explorer’s Knife, Commlink
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

"Everyone's a bit too pretty nowadays," Cynella said with a wistful sigh. She did a few quick limber exercises before picking up the crates. Though she'd been fearful of doing so in this ridiculous outfit, it turned out to go well enough.

As she passed by her wife, she said, "The galaxy's all about mutual friends. And gaining more of them!"

---

D5 MA Athletics at Hard, Physical Training x2: 1eP+2eA+2eB+3eD 2 successes, 1 advantage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kuati Human | Princess of Mount Joral | Many Names, Many Interests | Motherly XO or Commanding Mother?

"You really mustn't overexert yourself. Building up a sweat in this cold will be the death of you, darling."
Immortal

Post by Immortal »

“Well whatever the reason, get this stuff loaded and then take the shuttle up and give Syrian my regards or a punch to the nethers whichever you feel. Now get on with it, we ain’t paying you to look pretty,” the Immortal replied.

He glanced at Jan but said nothing and turned away.

OOC: No piloting roll unless the team wants to get fancy for some reason. Just have to shuttle up to the waiting battle carrier in orbit.

*Played by Dapper Dog
Riss

Post by Riss »

Following the Immortal's glance, Riss sparks up to interrupt more thinking than necessary with a quick, "Oh, I'll give him both just for you darling," and seals the little moment with a blown kiss toward the Immortal. Stepping up alongside the others once they were loaded up she takes that brief moment to look at Cynella and Aurilie before shuddering slightly. An even briefer glance toward Red Blade is granted but antsy as she is she turns quickly back toward her little show.

"Now, won't one of you be a doll and take the reins?" she asks the group at large, finding herself onto the shuttle proper. Whoever flew didn't quite matter, as they were almost certainly not the types to be doing anything fancy in that regard.
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Cynella Alde

Post by Cynella Alde »

After finishing setting down the crates, Cynella watched her wife with keen interest. While she wasn't going to speak out loud about the last time she'd piloted, it was definitely on her mind...

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Red Blade took the controls unless someone intervened.
Lucinia Malveaux

Well, Luci certainly wasn't going to intervene. She was used to both letting someone else perform the piloting, and killing people who seriously displeased her. A thought she kept in mind while watching this unfamiliar individual.

She smiled as she took her seat.
Aurilie Alde

Post by Aurilie Alde »

Aurilie would help with stowing things away to get prepared for their journey. She was relieved and astounded that their varied outfits managed to hold out scrutiny. She caught a glance from Rhia and there was perhaps a moment she reflected on the concerns but then mistakenly realized that it might have been a cue to play her part as a scruffy Correlian. Unfortunately, she did dress the part.

"Alright, alright, don't everyone ask me at once." She said with a tone that was brutish, lackadaisical and slightly on the smouldering side.

She strolled up to Red Blade and tapped him on the shoulder. "Look pal, that's not how the cockpit works. Why don't you scram and leave this to the experts?! I can get this ship flying in less than 10 seconds!"

With that, she took over the controls and started flying...

Day 5, Mid Afternoon: Piloting!: 4eA+3eD 1 success, 1 threat
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

...it was something!

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

"Fine by me," he replied moving aside.

OOC: They have a few minutes before they reach the ship if they wish to speak, it's just them on the shuttle.
Lucinia Malveaux

Lucinia didn't have much to say. A smile for Jan, a smirk for everyone else. That was enough.

Well, there was one thing.

"This feels rather like a holovid, doesn't it?" She said, amused.
Riss

Post by Riss »

"Aurie.." Riss said, in a slightly disappointed tone. That leading to it that implies so much more unsaid. A glance toward Cynella before sucking in a breath and putting on a pleasant smile. Tapping a seat beside herself while Red Blade was finding some room for himself.

"Red Blade here is probably the least know? You can rely on him to play his part," she says, glancing over the group. "Take my word for it."

"Just keep safe everyone yea? Even six billion credits ain't work your life."
Description | Theme
Artist

"It's not me, it's you."
Jan Melmoar

Post by Jan Melmoar »

"Don't tell my life insurance people that, I got quite the deal a couple years back."
Jan lounges back in one of the seats, her eyes half closed. She smiles back at Lucinia and grins at the piloting.

"Just try to keep the shuttle away from the ground this time. I'm not sure this shuttle is 5-star rated."