OOC Chat and other things.
Omandri Rist

Re: GM Questions

Post by Omandri Rist »

Attention for a possible roll here - viewtopic.php?p=12795#p12795
Alderaanian |Republic Veteran | Duke Rist | Spy Master | Human | Doctor | Traveler

Description|Theme
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

Requesting base brass here

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=696
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Small question in my PF here: viewtopic.php?p=13018#p13018
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Stuff: Armour of the First Wrath, Universal door openers, Thermal cloak.
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

One Despair from Luth and one from Jo'ren for you in our D6 Patrol thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=688
True Sith • Colossal • Nobody's Fool • Rath of the Empress • Big Damn Hero • Humble • Saviour of the Galaxy

Garth Thul

Post by Garth Thul »

Speaking of that patrol thread, let me know if this is too creative a use of the piloting skill?

viewtopic.php?p=13206#p13206
Naval Officer * Human * Pilot * Force User * Blissful Betrothal * Massive Dork

Languages: Basic, Aznuri, Binary
Gear: Racing suit, DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, Aznuri Necklace, Lightsaber, Thermal Cloak
Vehicles: Orosini Sparrow, Tallulah

Often seen with Major Miyi Thul.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Garth Thul wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:00 pm
Speaking of that patrol thread, let me know if this is too creative a use of the piloting skill?

viewtopic.php?p=13206#p13206
Seems fine.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Katarzyna Panteer

Post by Katarzyna Panteer »

Just helping out with logistics considering the influx of folks at the base in form of rescued slaves. Don't know if it needs any roll or GM attention since I just put it there for fluff to start with. :) I know you have a lot to do so don't worry about me. <3
Alderaanian Royal | Human | Jedi | Master | Paladin | Noble Protector | Hero | Heightened Awareness
Description | Theme | Art

Has: Lightsaber, Ulgo-pin (Cascader), belt with pouches (with stuff), thermal cloak, Jedi battle armor, medical gear, breathmask, goggles, explorer's knife.
"Let there be truth between your heart and the Force. All else is transitory."
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Pipka wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:15 pm
For the hydroponics, it says it needs to be maintained, does that mean a target base renewal opportunity daily?
I was looking and I don't see that this question ever got an answer. (It was the last post at the bottom of a page, I know those are easy to miss sometimes!)

If we don't do at least one Base Renewal in hydroponics this session, are we in trouble? We still have time to put one together, but it'll need to be quick!
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Yeah I would do a base renewal there, so yes please do.
Garth Thul

Post by Garth Thul »

viewtopic.php?p=13437#p13437

Patrol completed successfully. 2 despair as tribute...
Naval Officer * Human * Pilot * Force User * Blissful Betrothal * Massive Dork

Languages: Basic, Aznuri, Binary
Gear: Racing suit, DR-45 Dragoon, Comlink, Bike Keys, Backpack, Aznuri Necklace, Lightsaber, Thermal Cloak
Vehicles: Orosini Sparrow, Tallulah

Often seen with Major Miyi Thul.
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

viewtopic.php?p=13927#p13927

Bae is suggesting to cut anything with Holonet access. At least that Hacha knows of. Is that feasible/trivial? "
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Possible sure but it will cripple external security access and make patrols much harder.
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

I assume it would be for a meeting and not permanent
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

I have no idea.
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Tethys has the tier 5 talent "Crucial Point," which is--
Once per session during ongoing negotiations, perform a Crucial Point incidental to introduce one potential concession that an opponent will do nearly anything to obtain. This can only take place during an encounter featuring the Negotiation skill. Such encounters can range from a high-level diplomatic conference to the negotiation of payment for a job, but should not include social interactions featuring other social skills such as Charm, Coercion, or Deception.

What the concession is should be up to the player and GM. It should be something that one party is willing to give up or exchange, and it should be something concrete (such as a new trade deal or the offer of a used vehicle to get a deal on a new one). The lengths the other party is willing to go to are dependent on the scenario, and may range from offering a drastic decrease in price to agreeing to an immediate cease-fire in an ongoing conflict. At minimum, the difficulty of further Negotiation checks should be decreased.
I realize it's not exactly as written on the tin, but is there any way Tethys could deploy this during the Jawa visit to negotiate on the side for something nice for the base? Whether that's a mechanically useful thing like some more power or supplies, or a fluff upgrade like a nice lightly used sous-chef bot for the kitchen or some leather recliners for the common area or something. :lol:

Sorry that this is a bit last-minute--I was holding this talent back in case the Gree scene turned into an actual negotiation, but it hasn't, so.
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:46 pm
I realize it's not exactly as written on the tin, but is there any way Tethys could deploy this during the Jawa visit to negotiate on the side for something nice for the base? Whether that's a mechanically useful thing like some more power or supplies, or a fluff upgrade like a nice lightly used sous-chef bot for the kitchen or some leather recliners for the common area or something. :lol:

Sorry that this is a bit last-minute--I was holding this talent back in case the Gree scene turned into an actual negotiation, but it hasn't, so.
Sure.
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:11 pm
Tethys Carrack wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:46 pm

Sure.
Okay! The talent doesn't specify a roll, so your call if you want me to write up something. Otherwise, Tethys just finds some junk the jawas especially want in exchange for base resources, I suppose! :)

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

That's fine what kind of thing are you looking for?
Jo'ren Rath

Post by Jo'ren Rath »

Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:20 pm
Dapper Dog wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:20 pm
Hmm... I suggest two options the Jawas might have. GM's choice?
1- scavenged fuel or food supplies. slightly boring, easy to implement (just add to our power?).
2- a funky toy for the Cantina I see we now have access to... maybe an arcade game like a swoop racing sim or a hydro-dancepad challenge? totally frivolous, RP fodder.

Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Swoop Racer II is now a thing in the cantina.
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:42 pm
Swoop Racer II is now a thing in the cantina.
Thank you, I love it. :lol:

Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

One hydra? please! :)

viewtopic.php?f=76&t=720
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant