OOC Chat and other things.
Remmington Balmung

Re: GM Questions

Post by Remmington Balmung »

No hurry on this. Just putting it here in case you missed it.
Sith | Human | Duelist | Mechanic | Slicer | Scar | Exp 3
"My life for the Empire."

Carries: Backpack, Datapad, Glow Rod, ARC Trooper Armour, Lightsaber - Gram (White-Red), Lightsaber [Disguised] - Hrotti (White), Load-Bearing Gear, Respirator, Scanner Goggles, Thermal Cloak, Utility Belt

Ship: Skidbladnir. Ally - Hild Godslayer
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Is Daz availale d3? his hand is ready and a bike needs gifting
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Baesal Zyn wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:19 pm
Sure.
Head GM | Darth Chocolate of the Sith | Duelist
Baesal Zyn

Post by Baesal Zyn »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:20 pm
Baesal Zyn wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:19 pm
Sure.
https://hoth.fallenash.com/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=502
Jedi Master - Togruta - Student of Master Raji Xen and former Sith Apprentice - Mistress of Artifices - Maverick of the Order - Killik?
Notable: Sleek alien cyberarm (left), Jedi robes, Silver coils around her lekkus
Often seen with R5-T8: her droid assistant
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Pipka is at the Ortalan Power plant thing on LA. Pipka, Remmi, Jubbers, and Nudi are all taking the Turtle to Junktown EE. My question is can Breela, Remmi, Jubbers, and possibly Nudi, go to Junktown at LA, and have the patrol drop Pipka off there EE?

If not: Can Nudi act as a ferry during the LA without breaking the time space continuum?
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Speaks: Common, Twi'lek, Hutt
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

For the ortolan power thread, can I be at Medium range since I mentioned driving up that close, or was it not physically possible to get that close in a vehicle?
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Carries: FC-1 Flechette Gun, Gundark Scav-Suit, Pack full of the essentials
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
I didn't choose the blue life, the blue life chose me.
description
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

That's fine.
Breela Po

Post by Breela Po »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:18 am
That's fine.
For my question as well?
Jedi Knight | Armor underneath a Heavy Coat, and Cloak | Hooded, Gloved, Nice Boots!

Equipment: Always wears a utility belt, various items stuffed away including two or three concealed weapons, a few stim packs, and a flask/canteen.
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Breela Po wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:27 am
Pipka is at the Ortalan Power plant thing on LA. Pipka, Remmi, Jubbers, and Nudi are all taking the Turtle to Junktown EE. My question is can Breela, Remmi, Jubbers, and possibly Nudi, go to Junktown at LA, and have the patrol drop Pipka off there EE?

If not: Can Nudi act as a ferry during the LA without breaking the time space continuum?
Lets say Pipka was doing his own thing, the rest you guys figure it out.
Tethys Carrack

Post by Tethys Carrack »

Gree droid questions!

What is the killbot’s Silhouette? ‘Massive’ sounds bigger than Sil 1…

Is there a check we can make as a maneuver or action to see through the active camo? Probably most relevant for Hacha as our other Ranged person.

The description of the hangar so far has me thinking that apart from the droid and us, the only other object there for cover (or Move shenanigans) is the vehicle(s) we brought with us, is that accurate?
Light Side ○ Jedi ○ Human ○ Tall ○ Wanderer ○ Calming Aura ○ Nobody's Fool* ○ Profile Link
(*If shading the truth or socially manipulating, let's roll dice and see what happens.)

Notable kit: Robes, utility belt, lightsaber, comlink, cuff bracelet (energy buckler); backpack and/or Jedi armor when called for; faint but distinct scent of sea air.
"Jedi are peaceful, not idiots."
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Tethys Carrack wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:26 am
Gree droid questions!

What is the killbot’s Silhouette? ‘Massive’ sounds bigger than Sil 1…

Is there a check we can make as a maneuver or action to see through the active camo? Probably most relevant for Hacha as our other Ranged person.

The description of the hangar so far has me thinking that apart from the droid and us, the only other object there for cover (or Move shenanigans) is the vehicle(s) we brought with us, is that accurate?
Correct the only cover is the vehicle. The droid is Silhouette 3, and as a maneuver sure you can negate the camo penalty, akin to Aim.

But not the Aim bonuses.
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Is there a communications point with the expedition leaders and/or their messengers, or is it a case of going to find them/going to the operations center unless you've had the info from before?
Sith * Twi'lek * Pretty and Charming * Little sister * Force-Sensitive * Profile
Equipment: At least one thermal cloak, Blaster Pistol, Pretty Clothes(Average Perception check detects plating),comlink, stimpacks, Hidden Pink Sapith Gem Necklace, Hidden Lightsaber (sometimes), Utility belt
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:59 pm
Is there a communications point with the expedition leaders and/or their messengers, or is it a case of going to find them/going to the operations center unless you've had the info from before?
Probably, you mean to leave messages?
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Dapper Dog wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:13 pm
Aphr Ahaya wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:59 pm
Probably, you mean to leave messages?
To report things like the vision of the attacks Aphr just had. I'm also fine to rp out the report, just wasn't sure if there was lines of report on this :D
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Assume yes.
Hacha Tsuko

Post by Hacha Tsuko »

I am trying to figure out what tech shenanigans would be appropriate in the MOIDERBOT event. I assume that I would need to flip a destiny point for access, but this is what I came up with so far, and GM input seemed wise:

https://hoth.fallenash.com/viewtopic.php?p=7975#p7975
Duros | Faction: The Turtle (ok, so Unaligned) | Schmott Guy (or so he likes to think) | Bankor Vet
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Is there a mechanical benefit of attacking from Stealth?
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Darth Bellious wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:29 pm
Is there a mechanical benefit of attacking from Stealth?
Gain a free upgrade on your check sure.
Pipka

Post by Pipka »

For the Ortolan fight with the blizzard extending the range. Is that an issue with visibility? Would I be able to negate some of that between Chadra-Fan acute sense, "Chadra-Fan remove up to ◙◙ from Perception checks due to superior senses." and my scav armor, "Adds □ to Perception checks. Adds □□ to checks to avoid adverse effects of cold temperatures. Removes ■ imposed by cold-weather conditions on Perception checks."
Chadra-Fan | Turtle Crewmate | Former Slave | Big Bangs in a Small Package | Goat Dad
Speaks: Basic, Binary, Chadra-Fan, Cheunh(rudimentary), Durese, Gamorrese, Huttese, Pantoran, Rodese, Sith, Twi'Leki
description
Nudimsu

Post by Nudimsu »

viewtopic.php?p=7537#p7537

Suppose a DM guide would be a good thing to have once we all meetup.
Prirnu'dim'suazzo| Chiss | Pilot | Neutral | Sneaky Sneaky | Not a Hugger | Pilot of the Turtle | Judging You

Equipment: Concealed Weapons, Commlink, Stimpack, May Be Wearing a Sneak Suit
Darth Bellious

Post by Darth Bellious »

Think the soiree has maturated to get the GM treatment, reveals or not.

https://hoth.fallenash.com/viewtopic.php?p=8096#p8096
Sith Lord | Lethan Twi'lek | Imperial Officer of Hidden Rank | Shadow Magus | Mother of Revolutions | Has Already Won

lightsabre, pistol, full armour, thermal cloak, some supplies and gadgets

"Whatever is done for love always occurs beyond good and evil." - Friedrich Nietzsche
Aphr Ahaya

Post by Aphr Ahaya »

Pipka

Post by Pipka »

Pipka wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:30 pm
For the Ortolan fight with the blizzard extending the range. Is that an issue with visibility? Would I be able to negate some of that between Chadra-Fan acute sense, "Chadra-Fan remove up to ◙◙ from Perception checks due to superior senses." and my scav armor, "Adds □ to Perception checks. Adds □□ to checks to avoid adverse effects of cold temperatures. Removes ■ imposed by cold-weather conditions on Perception checks."
bump, and also, what is the silhouette on that shuttle? Anything else to take into account when firing at it?
description
Dapper Dog

Post by Dapper Dog »

Silhouette 3 and sure that can mitigate the effects.